Author Topic: Funny Stuff  (Read 1339 times)

Offline SurvivorEMSR

• View Profile
Funny Stuff
« on: November 19, 2003, 02:57:00 PM »
I find it funny that every once in a while I'll check out the PFC forum and a freshly brainwashed graduate will post a message after a number of different posts. I think I can sum them all up. "Pathway may have been fucked up, but it saves a lot of lives." "Why can't you guys get over PFC. Grow up." "I would love to tell you some of the good things about Pathway." "I recently graduated, and PFC is the best thing that ever happened to me." Why don't these people stick around? I wish they would, because I need a good laugh every now and again.

I see someone has been posting about Kathy's husband. At first I disagreed with this "TBB" haha, but now I'm starting to think that changes need to be made by any means necessary. I've tried to talk rationally with Kathy, and I don't seem to get very honest or helpful responses. Maybe PFC only understands the methods by which they deal with clients: Condescending, threatening and seemingly unfair personal attacks.

I've heard PFC had been getting a few more clients lately. I wish there was a way we could contact potential PFC families to warn them about what goes on there. Ramprato, what ideas do you have in mind? EMSR
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Funny Stuff
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »
shut the fuck up emsr

Offline Tony Danza

• View Profile
Funny Stuff
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 01:14:00 AM »
I find it funny when you talk, because i'm reminded of how much of a dooshbag you really are. Shutup. No body cares. "freshly brainwashed"....I dont think you realize how fucking stupid you sound you dumbass cock smoker.
IMG SRC=\"http://tonydanzarules.50megs.com/Maddoxdanza.jpg\" WIDTH=\"208\" HEIGHT=\"156\">

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Funny Stuff
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »
come up with some fresh profanity, you're getting awfully boring :lol: