Author Topic: DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!  (Read 3693 times)

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« on: November 05, 2002, 11:35:00 AM »
Okay, here's the deal - they are requiring an email address now, and manually approving all registrations. So, if you feel you need to, get yourself a free email account somewhere, pick a nice sounding screenname (they denied my Betty_B_Honest handle) and let the fun begin!

:)

[ This Message was edited by: Shelby on 2002-11-05 09:03 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Marti

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2002, 12:05:00 PM »
I went in was accepted as a member and guess what now here is a shocker.
THE FORUM IS READ ONLY!
Only a welcome message....

I have been restraining myself from saying this but knowing that DFAF reads these boards I have to say it...
First let me say this , THIS is Margaret Heath, Yes, Margaret Heath the one that got your buildings closed back in the 80's its twenty years later and Im still here. Notice I refuse to hide behind anonymoity or Read only boards.

GIVE ME A BREAK....What Betty your truth is the only truth.. WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF. INNOCENT PEOPLE DO NOT RUN. IF you are so convinced that everything we say you did is justifiable, or was done in our best interest or because "we deserved it" then why not let us say it.. What are you afraid the court of public opinion wont agree with you.
Read the definition of Crimes Against Humanity posted on
http://www.straightincorporated.com/home.html then have the guts to post here and tell us all that what you did was because you cared, or you thought it was best.

Only COWARDS HIDE FROM THE TRUTH..... THATS RIGHT you heard me...
Follow your own rule Betty and "BE Honest" but because we know you wont be..
Complaints are being filed right now with Amnesty International, the Italian Embassy in the US, Human Rights Watch and we just gettin started..
Love Ya

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 12:14:00 PM »
but how is it a "discussion" or a "forum" if all you can do is read??  Guess that means that the only messages up there will be glowing reviews of the DFAF with certainly no mention of their shameful history. Pardon me while I go puke...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 12:21:00 PM »
On 2002-11-05 09:14:00, Shelby wrote:
but how is it a "discussion" or a "forum" if all you can do is read??  

The same way that those marathon group indoctrination sessions could be deemed "raps" (short for rapport, Etymology: French, from rapporter to bring back, refer, from Old French raporter to bring back, from re- + aporter to bring, from Latin apportare, from ad- ad- + portare to carry -- more at FARE Date: circa 1661: RELATION; especially : relation marked by harmony, conformity, accord, or affinity... Well, conformity for sure. But I don't remember a whole lot of harmony, accord or any affinity at all...)
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2002, 12:25:00 PM »
I think its read-only until the administration "approves" your membership.  I attempted to click on the active forum and it denied me until "I had been approved" whenever that may be.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Marti

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2002, 01:26:00 PM »
it is read only even after you get approved...
once your in it says this.

Welcome to Drug Free America Foundation's community bulletin board. Please register and join in the discussion.

However , top of page says Topic is read only
Topic is closed.

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2002, 02:10:00 PM »
well, whether they call it feces, ka-ka, or plain ol' shit - it still stinks. :smile:

Betty_Be_Honest  aka  Shelby

Offline enough

• View Profile
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2002, 03:00:00 PM »
"Everyone lies Michael, the innocent lie because they don't want to be blamed for something they did not do. The guilty lie because they don't have any other choice. Find out why he is lying and the rest will take care of it's self."

- Jeffrey Sinclair from Babylon Five

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2002, 04:30:00 PM »
Whats interesting to me is that it still shows only the announcement post.  But it says there are 46 registered member of the forum.  Out of 46 people there is only one welcome post?

Thats it, this is so sick.  I am going to send DFAF an e-mail directly.  Not a mean one, just a comment on my thoughts about this whole issue.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline enough

• View Profile
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2002, 05:57:00 PM »
Write to the IRS, let them know how you feel about providing tax exempt status to a foundation that refuses to allow you as a taxpayer access to an allegedly public forum.

You might consider asking the IRS to investigate whether 'legislative' activities constitute more than a minor part of what they do- It certainly plays a big part of their mission statement on their site.

The 501 c 3 rules say that they must remain a minor aspect of the foundation, and that they are strictly prohibited from supporting or fighting against specific candidates- I have no evidence that they have, but it is worht knowing the rules and keeping a close eye on them.

I know that writing to the DFAF may make you feel better, but I can't imagine that anyone will read more than the first one or two words before it is promptly deleted.

If you want a response, simply write to them and ask why you can't seem to post to the forum, nothing more.

Just my thoughts, your mileage may vary, and I am in no way suggesting that you take any action that is unlawful or conspiratorial.

Folks, in my humble opinion,  this forum will never be a public and open discussion- we all know what kind of threat that would pose to the driving concept of milieu control.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
DFAF BOARD IS UP!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2002, 09:19:00 PM »
Do it.
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do