Author Topic: Universal Declaration of Human Rights  (Read 1067 times)

Offline aillecat2112

• View Profile
    • http://tridisha.com
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
« on: November 04, 2002, 07:39:00 AM »
So I have a friend, that is an expert in Human Rights law, who wanted a test case to bring the UN Declaration of Human Rights into the US courts.

The US, as a member of the UN and a signatory of its charter is responsible to uphold its declarations as laws, therefore, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights is law in the US, but this has never been tested.

Hearing about the abuse we suffered in the likes of KIDS, Straight, etc., She thought that it would make a decent test case, and she thinks the funding can come from such orgs that would be interested in seeing a test case succeed such as Amnesty International (a group I don't always believe in, but will defend thier right to say anything they want and chapion anything they want).

Anyway, more as I know it, they won;t be able to start on this until next April, but she was trying to figure out a way that those of us were locked out via statute of limitation to bring suit against the bastards :smile:

This would be similar to them being brought up for war crimes *laugh*

-Trish
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;$solution = undef() until $solution != /coersion/;\" -Antigen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 06:11:00 AM »
I HEARD TRICIA WAS THERE UNTIL THE VERY END? EITHER SHE WAS SEVERLEY BRAINWASHED OR SHE IS STILL ONE OF THEM. PLEASE CLARIFY
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »