Author Topic: wow  (Read 1907 times)

Offline clairem

• View Profile
wow
« on: May 19, 2005, 10:31:00 PM »
oh wow, thank you kat for your personal response to my email, this is a very heated forum--and rightfully so.  MMS was powerful for everyone, whether good or bad, and being that I have been down both sides of the street, I understand.  I don't mean to say to some of you that because you don't believe it was abusive that means there's more to come. and for some of you...it does mean that.  i am so happy for some of you that feel better as a result, and if you ever change your mind, I would never judge you because I was an mms "nazi" for many years after leaving.  and yes, some did have good experiences, we weren't all treated eqaually, and I know there were plenty that were happy as pie that they weren't me. but imagine being me...imagine being any of us that are haunted still. it is not much to ask for regulation.  teachers are licensed and regulated, doctors are, counselors are etc etc etc. so shouldn't people who deal with the tenderest and most vulnerable of our population be watched as well--and shouldn't they not be allowed to be getting filthy rich as a result. Anything good and pure and right does not bring about material wealth.  just a belief of mine and how i run my entire life.  If I have a gift that will improve humanity, then by all means I will freely give it away...such a big problem in our world and money and power are so powerful that they delude even the smartest well-meaning people. can you tell I hate bush? :smile: Thank you women for being here...kat, I already love you
peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
wow
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »
i hate bush too claire.

and i love you too.

very nice post, very sincere...thank you for that.  I couldn't have said any of it better myself if I tried.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead