Author Topic: What it is...  (Read 974 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
What it is...
« on: May 19, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
When i get high it's like the linear train i'm on jumps the railtrax and flys across the ravine, severing connections to ordinary, waking consciousness.  Suddenly i see relationships between things that i never noticed before.  My awareness changes forms and my consciuosness shifts.
     At some point after Thoreau wrote "Civil Disobedience" The part where he's talking about how he refused to pay his poll tax and so the law locked him up:

"as i stood considering the walls of solid stone, 2 or 3 feet thick, the door of wood and iron grating which strained the light, i could not help being struck with the foolishness of that institution which treated me as if i were mere flesh and blood and bones to be locked up...   ...i could not but smile to see how industriously thet locked the door on my meditations, which followed them out again without let or hindrance, and they were really all that was dangerous."

So some time after Thoreau wrote that, the authorities figured out that they could give you the illusion that you are free while all the while caging your meditations.  Really i think it was all that shit in the sixties that taught authority, and the government how to more subtlely and efficiently oppress freedom.  The "foolish institution"  desired absolute control and so it had to "wise up" and resort to more subtle yet oppressive measures. It realized that in order to repress any  new ideas, that might be threatening, that might be coming up, from the youth and/or any original thinker, that kidnap and brainwash would protect the status quo.  The "System" realized that in order to avoid the type of Socio-politico, de-stableization threat that emerged from the youth and the cities during the 1960s and 70s that they would have to jail meditations; they would create special institutions targetting the constitutionally rightless, they would violate the sacred spaces of the minds of the young. Sowing the mind with the seed of oppression

Straight is such an institution.  It is a criminal institution.  It's purpose is to protect the capitalist establishment and prey on the rights of the individual. The crime is in the violation and usurpation of the mind.  It was like being retsrained and forced to look into a blinding light.  Even today it is like trying to look into the blinding light.  The crime is in the unconsented to, re-directing of the aim of the life. It is in the psychic labotomizing of the youth.  
      Straight changed the course of my life, against my will, and there is a life i will not live.  Straight are the liable criminals.  Fuck Authority. The prison is all around.  the jail is on the outside.  Straight is a microcosim of the social power structure that oppresses the world.  You and i have fought on the front lines of the war for an end to mental slavery.  "None but ourselves can free our minds" --Bob Marley and the Wailers, "Redemption Song".

" With words they try to jail ya " -- The Police, "Spirits in The Material World"

:skull:  :skull:  :skull:

If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-05-19 17:37 ][ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-05-20 12:44 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What it is...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »
On 2005-05-19 13:10:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

Straight is such an institution.  It is a criminal institution.  It's purpose is to protect the capitalist establishment.The crime is in the violation of the mind.  The crime is in the usurpation of the mind, in the direction of the life, in the psychic labotomizing of the youth.  

Straight changed the course of my life and there is a life i will not live.  Straight are the criminals.  Fuck Authority. The prison is all around.  the jail is on the outside.  Straight is a microcosim of society

Very astute observation, Starry-Eyed Pirate.  We were judged guilty of Thoughtcrime, or as being potential Thoughtcriminals.  

rtfuckingp2k3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What it is...
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »
here we go, some good stuff to bump

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What it is...
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »