Author Topic: thestraights.com is all lies  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thestraights.com is all lies
« on: May 17, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
from time to time you will see posts that tell folks that there are upcoming law suits against Straight Inc. or that people like Wes Fager is accepting donations for figuring out whether or not there is just cause to think about filing a suit against former members of Straight Foundation / Inc.

These lies are further compounded or added to by failing to mention that Straight no longer legally exists and Cannot be held accountable through any legal maneuvering in a suit. It is purely an exxageration on Wes, Ray's, Sammie's, Marti's, Ginger Warbis' part to say that Straight was closed down for child abuse. Administrators claim to have police and pertinent documents and that they had actually closed down some of the warehouses, Ray Bradbury claims to have himself closed one down, but this remains unproven as they continue to refuse to show documents pertaining to these fictions. Another case in point is the non existant penis pump on Ebay. No administrative staff on Ebay has been able to verify its 'deleted' existence. But of course all the folk who come here say they've seen it, those folk being the ones who were on staff together back in the seventies.

No, Straight was actually dissolved legally and all funds and assets were liquidated to all former members. In this effort, Fager and the others have continued to make some newbies who arrive here to believe that somehow there is any just means to file any suit. They go to extreme efforts to get private information on any legitimate survivor.

The real fucker at this point is the acquisition of credit files of Ray, Wes, and other known former Straightlings. Records show that they have worked for Sembler or former Straight directors even after Straight was shut down. Tax information has them filing sums that do not come from work income but from outside public sources and personal checks.

People like Wes, Greg and some others like Nikki and Sherman who arrive here had realized a long time ago that there is no equitable reason to file a suit against Sembler or any of the other director/members of the Straights.

This is being honest. If you would like to check payouts to former Straightlings under guises, this information is public record for all Ambassadors and former members, if you want to know what they are doing with their private checks. You just have to know how to get it. You can download a small book about basic hacking and this will allow you to get any information you could ever be curious in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »
I saw the pump ad on E-Bay too. Also was never on staff. Hell, I didn't even 7th step!

If you would like to check payouts to former Straightlings under guises, this information is public record for all Ambassadors and former members, if you want to know what they are doing with their private checks. You just have to know how to get it. You can download a small book about basic hacking and this will allow you to get any information you could ever be curious in.

So who's going to "extreme efforts to get private information on any legitimate survivor."?

Oh, be very careful on our lan. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Bastard Administrator has left some boobie traps and lan mines laying around.

Having given it much thought, I decided that I'd far rather have a trashed computer or three than leo pounding on my door. Do unto others, ya know?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
-- John F. Kennedy (1917-63), U.S. Democratic politician, president. Speech, 13 March 1962, the White House.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
On 2005-05-17 12:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"from time to time you will see posts that tell folks that there are upcoming law suits against Straight Inc. or that people like Wes Fager is accepting donations for figuring out whether or not there is just cause to think about filing a suit against former members of Straight Foundation / Inc.

These lies are further compounded or added to by failing to mention that Straight no longer legally exists and Cannot be held accountable through any legal maneuvering in a suit. It is purely an exxageration on Wes, Ray's, Sammie's, Marti's, Ginger Warbis' part to say that Straight was closed down for child abuse. Administrators claim to have police and pertinent documents and that they had actually closed down some of the warehouses, Ray Bradbury claims to have himself closed one down, but this remains unproven as they continue to refuse to show documents pertaining to these fictions. Another case in point is the non existant penis pump on Ebay. No administrative staff on Ebay has been able to verify its 'deleted' existence. But of course all the folk who come here say they've seen it, those folk being the ones who were on staff together back in the seventies.

No, Straight was actually dissolved legally and all funds and assets were liquidated to all former members. In this effort, Fager and the others have continued to make some newbies who arrive here to believe that somehow there is any just means to file any suit. They go to extreme efforts to get private information on any legitimate survivor.

The real fucker at this point is the acquisition of credit files of Ray, Wes, and other known former Straightlings. Records show that they have worked for Sembler or former Straight directors even after Straight was shut down. Tax information has them filing sums that do not come from work income but from outside public sources and personal checks.

People like Wes, Greg and some others like Nikki and Sherman who arrive here had realized a long time ago that there is no equitable reason to file a suit against Sembler or any of the other director/members of the Straights.

This is being honest. If you would like to check payouts to former Straightlings under guises, this information is public record for all Ambassadors and former members, if you want to know what they are doing with their private checks. You just have to know how to get it. You can download a small book about basic hacking and this will allow you to get any information you could ever be curious in. "

I was never on staff and never knew anyone here in the 70s. I would love to see people get sued...but your right, I don't believe it will happen. I know a bit about the law and torts.

That is not to say I couldn't be wrong. Wes and others could prove me wrong, and that would be just fine with me.

Straight wasn't "Shut down for child abuse" you are correct. They were shut down because they were abusing children and the publicity and legal issues had gotten out of hand along with huge decreased enrollement. This is a semantical difference.

I have seen the archived news reports with a young Bradbury demonstrating abusive techniques on the six oclock news and protesting and raising hell about straight. The negative publicity did much to decrease enrollment and bring other disenfranchised people out of the woodwork. So, no Ray didn't "close "straight, but his efforts effectively put the nail in the coffin.

I too saw the penis pump on ebay and laughed my ass off. I saw some legal documents mentioning them. It happened. I would have NEVER done this myself, but it happened.

Wes is not a liar. He is an honorable man doing what he thinks is right to atone for putting his child in Straight, Inc. This was an event that changed his life as he knew it, and he is trying to right a wrong. Wes, being a man, is also not perfect and poking holes in his website for no apparent reason is mean spirited in my opinion.

Your thesis that Ray and Wes are working for Sembler is slanderous in the context of this website. Put up or shut up, because non-supported statements like this make you look crazy and paranoid.

Does this help you understand these issues any better?  Maybe you can take this information and explore within yourself why you obsess over Wes and Ray so much.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »
(No, I'm not saying the poor dear didn't suffer at the hands of the monsters, he very much did, but so did we all)

::boohoo::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »
I'm gonna go through this point by point. Not for to enlighten the author, but for his benefit none-the-less. BD might be crazy, but so are the rest of us in our own ways. But he's not half as crazy as he sounds here. At least, I don't think so.

On 2005-05-17 12:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"from time to time you will see posts that tell folks that there are upcoming law suits against Straight Inc. or that people like Wes Fager is accepting donations for figuring out whether or not there is just cause to think about filing a suit against former members of Straight Foundation / Inc.

This is true. From time to time people have done the best they could to put together lawsuits on behalf of former clients of Straight, Inc. So far, none that I know of have come through except some individual suits that were settled years ago. But just doing the initial leg work costs some money. Not a lot of money. Just for things like travel expenses or copy fees; things like that. And I seem to remember that Wes did solicit funds for one of those attempts. Also, the Trebach Institute tried to organize a class or group action and did charge a fee for conference attendance. Unfortunately, the conference never even came close to breaking even, let along yeilding the kind of funding that we would have needed to pursue a serious effort.

These lies are further compounded or added to by failing to mention that Straight no longer legally exists and Cannot be held accountable through any legal maneuvering in a suit.

I suppose it would be misleading if anyone failed to mention that. But I think everybody who's seriously discussed the matter has mentioned that. Could there be a claims bill in the future? I don't know. I'm not a legal expert. Even if there were, I probably don't have the documentation to make a claim. But, if it happens, I'll certainly be interested in hawking the story. My interest is in embarrasing the sons of bitches out of business.

It is purely an exxageration on Wes, Ray's, Sammie's, Marti's, Ginger Warbis' part to say that Straight was closed down for child abuse.

Yes it is. Which is why I don't say that. In fact, I go out of my way to remind people that they didn't actually shut down at all. They just reorganized under different names and went merrily along expanding their operation.

Administrators claim to have police and pertinent documents and that they had actually closed down some of the warehouses, Ray Bradbury claims to have himself closed one down, but this remains unproven as they continue to refuse to show documents pertaining to these fictions.

Just ask Wes and he'll send you a copy of the report that he provided to FBI. That did, indeed, chase one location over a state line. But again "shut down" is not an accurate term, as stated above.

Another case in point is the non existant penis pump on Ebay.

Ok, here, you're just delusional or lying. There's been plenty of coverage over the ads themselves and Sembler's suit against Bradburry for them.

those folk being the ones who were on staff together back in the seventies.

I was only born in 65.

No, Straight was actually dissolved legally and all funds and assets were liquidated to all former members.

Specifically, DFAF.

In this effort, Fager and the others have continued to make some newbies who arrive here to believe that somehow there is any just means to file any suit.

I don't know where you get that impression. I've said almost from the beginning (as soon as I figured it out) that there probably will never be any significant lawsuit over Straight. When you came along talking about making one happen I told you just that. However, I don't know that it can't be done. And if anyone's interested in doing more research, hitting up more lawyers, looking at different angles, I'm all for that. Thanks for trying, BTW. Sorry it didn't work out, but then there's more than one way to skin a cat. If tort law won't work, maybe the media will.

They go to extreme efforts to get private information on any legitimate survivor.

Please define "they" and describe those "extreme efforts". I don't go to any effort at all to get private info from anybody.

The real fucker at this point is the acquisition of credit files of Ray, Wes, and other known former Straightlings.

Records show that they have worked for Sembler or former Straight directors even after Straight was shut down.

Yeah, that's a real fucker! Happy hunting, but I doubt seriously you'll find what you're looking for. Except one thing; Rich does (or used to) turn a buck at marketing piss testing supplies. I think that's a pretty fucked up way to make a living, myself. I don't even know if he understands that DFAF and their associates (including Huizenga and DuPont) make money from virtually ever piss test sold. But I doubt seriously that any of the people you've mentioned are paid by the Semblers in the way you insinuate. Stranger things have happened, of course. But that's sort of an outrageous claim and would require a lot of very compelling evidence to convince anybody.

Tax information has them filing sums that do not come from work income but from outside public sources and personal checks.

Equitable reason? Is that your position? I was only kidding when I said you were a pro program troll. Did I stumble upon something?

Fact is, there's plenty of reason, just no practical legal means.

This is being honest. If you would like to check payouts to former Straightlings under guises, this information is public record for all Ambassadors and former members, if you want to know what they are doing with their private checks. You just have to know how to get it. You can download a small book about basic hacking and this will allow you to get any information you could ever be curious in. "

If it's public record then why would you have to hack anybody to get at it? And what happened to my check? I never got it. Didn't know to look for it, either, as I wasn't expecting it. Brian, did you steal my check from Mel Sembler out of my mail?

The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental movement seem willing to do absolutely anything to save the biosphere, except take science courses and learn something about it.

--P.J. O'Rourke

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »
yeah, and all those following confirmations of the view in that thread are just made up. It is one giant conspiracy..A giant penis conspiracy!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »
On 2005-05-18 09:28:00, GregFL wrote:

"yeah, and all those following confirmations of the view in that thread are just made up. It is one giant conspiracy..A penis conspiracy!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: "

I wonder what Freud would have to say about this penis conspiracy?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »
Yeah, and the WashPost is in on it too!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dy ... Found=true

Go figure that one out!

If there's a worse idea going than locking people up for drug use, it's probably locking them up in close proximity to some tyranical altruist who wants to 'help' them with a problem that probably doesn't exist
-- Ginger Warbis
having had about all the help I can stand!

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 12:30:00 AM »
Well, the wasington post is run by a bunch of big dicks.

Hmmm....maybe there IS something to this giant penis conspiracy.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »
On 2005-05-18 16:47:00, Antigen wrote:

"Yeah, and the WashPost is in on it too!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dy ... -2004Apr20¬Found=true

Go figure that one out!

If there's a worse idea going than locking people up for drug use, it's probably locking them up in close proximity to some tyranical altruist who wants to 'help' them with a problem that probably doesn't exist
-- Ginger Warbis
having had about all the help I can stand!

"

lol   Oh, they shouldn't have included the photos of Sembler and Bradbury.  Bradbury looks like a totel screwup, not to mention a flaming fag. no no no   Bradbury really looks like a loser.