« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Bluemoon2157 on 2005-06-17 09:33 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GentleStormi

• View Profile
    • http://roloffsurvivorssupport.bravehost.com/
o
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
i am so deeply utterly sorry for all this massive misunderstandings...

i ran a forum for rebekah survivors who were interested in what i had to offer, in that forum i had all along a private chat room just for the members of that forum.

i set out a few weeks back to open up a chat room for the public.

i thought it would be a good way to meet new survivors and help others connect.

it did some good, and it also drained my energy reserves. I do not have the time to be in the chat all day and even my assistant was not able to be there all the time. i trust her and know she would use wisdom in clearing the chat room of information that would expose anyone to public shame or ridicule.

the other day when the huge misunderstanding began between you and i.... it started out that i thought to find a way to ensure who was who in the chat room and came up with using a secret question that only those of us who knew each other well would be able to know the answer to. noone had any issue with it, you emailed me thinking i was going to be changing the password daily. you misunderstood and i felt i could not get through to you what i had meant so i felt so worn out with the entire chat room,  that i decided to close it as i was worn out and didnt want to cause any offense.

you have read me wrong ..sweetie...i am on your side...

if you wanted to join the forum i had been offering, you had been invited to join ...when you requested to join it, i sent you the guidelines and understandings of the limitations of the forum that i run, and you decided not to join and be a participant..that is perfectly fine sweetie....i do not have any hurt ...k?....i dont try to coerce and or manipulate anyone to do anything they do not feel comfortable with...k?...((gentle smiles...)

but the chat room for the forum members was just that honey...for those who were members of the forum..its a personal decision and not one i force on anyone, its just my own personal limitations of what i know i can offer to others...i am who i am and i cannot be all things to everyone..i learn and find and try to stick to what i am capable of doing and try not to be or do something i cannot truly take good care of...when i do try something and see that it goes beyond my capacities i do stop it and change directions....for i am limited and cannot do every idea i come up with...k?...(gentle smiles.....)

i now see that the public chat has been not a fullproved wise decision in some ways and in other ways it was very helpful for some...

oh sweetie,..... i am on your side, i am so deeply deeply hurting to know you are hurt and upset and confused....i aplogize to you and am sorry you felt you could not private email with me to help us iron out the misunderstandings...friend...i am here, and i care ...k?....((((gentle friend huggles to you my friend)))....

so sorry blue...so so sorry....

am here and listening to you sweetie....and am so deeply sorry that the misunderstandings are hurting ....

love you and care truly in how you are viewing and seeing this...

take gentle care my friend
i wrap you in my friends arms...safe and optional friend hugs to you...(((((Bluemoon))))))

you are my friend
and i am yours

as much as you let it be that way...k?....

gentle huggles to you
love
your rebekah sister

GentleStormi

(((((((((((Bluemoon))))))))))))safe and totally optional huggles to  my special friend
 ::heart:: [ This Message was edited by: ? on 2005-06-15 00:31 ]

Offline GentleStormi

• View Profile
o
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
And sweetie...there is something awesoem about you...inspite of all the horrors you have been hit so hard with through your life...i see you with a giftedness like others fall so short of...

you have retained such a gift of friendliness and openess to others with a huge heart that loves from your soul...

you are gifted in your writing talents...you have a lot to offer to others in your sharing of what God has so generously given to you... your talent for writng from your own losses and pains has a way through to touch so many other people in thier pains...

oh blue....i think you are so awesome, and i hold it dear to me that you have shared with me your gifts of beauty in your writing...

you have known a deep pain and in that pain you have reached down to the soul of true health in you and brought forth your pearls...and my friend

they are beautiful...and deserve to be shared with as many as God sends to you to share with...

i love you blue...
you are in my heart....
am here and caring....

sending you gentle friend smiles...
and optional and totally safe hugs...

(((((((((((((bluemoon)))))))))))))))

GentleStormi

[ This Message was edited by: GentleStormi on 2005-06-15 00:18 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
o
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
I once was lost but now I am saved
was blind but now I see.

Offline GentleStormi

• View Profile
o
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2005, 08:07:00 AM »
so from what someone is explaing to me, your confusion is about the ip numbers? Blue, i do not comprehend what you are so upset about.

i have given you my honest answer. i learned from the man who owns the webforums where i ran the survivor forum that like if someone lives near to another the ip numbers can be very close or they might show up as an alias.

or if someone is an AOL user then the AOL has some differneces with thier numbers that causes others to appear the same.

two of the girls on the forum (the forum i ran) one lived way up north adn the other lived way down midsouth. they were both AOL users, well, on the forum they kept being in the same name category. I thot maybe they were out decieving me or that they were the same person. When i asked matt, the man who runs the stuff and knows all these answsers, he explained about AOL and how AOL does thier stuff differntly.

i wonder if this helps some to help you know that i did not ever cause you a problem but that the problem is a misunderstanding of things, and i am sorry, it sseems to me that if someone used my username of gentlestormi to invite you to a chat room, then they would also be likely to use my name for other purposes, i am not guilty of it.

i am sorry you cannot hear me, have i ever done anything to be an unkind or uncaring person to you?

no, i have not, i have always been on your side, and still will be , but i do get tired of being bitten, and attacked for things i am not guilty of.

have a good day ...
((((Bluemoon)))))

luv

GentleStormi

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
o
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2005, 07:51:00 AM »
gentlestormi, please quit bringing up using other peoples names this isnt about using someone elses name  sure we could all do that its easy, but quit trying to get us off the orignal topic. We are talikng about IP NUMBERS.
those funny little numbers that we each have of our own. And no two are alike.Except you have had the same IP NUMBER as 2 others people also.
This is why you shut your forum down recently, its not because your tired of the effort like you say you are(martyr) You shut your forum down because you have been exposed for who you truly are. Its only going to get worse you will be getting more exposed on here as the evidence gets collected and there is proof(which wont be long)

Offline Dear Gabby

• View Profile
o
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »
Look I am not going to agrue this anymore.
You can deney all you want. You are not going to admit what you did. Until you do than nothing you say or do will change my mind about this.
I might not can spell but am a smart cookie and ran tests until I figured it out and did. I am not going to waist my time trying to explane to you what you already know. You shut down Chatzy out of spite towards me. It wasn't about the girls that you shut it down. It was about you and only you. When things don't go your way you start slamming doors in peoples face.
There are at least 4 girls out here that can say you have done just that.
Don't attempt to explane your self or your actions to me again. I do not want to hear them.
Do not e-mail my address again. I am not interrested in any thing you have to say
unless and untill you take responsabilty for your actions. And stop blaming other people.
You are and have been lieing. It is time you come clean. You have some serious issues
That will not address. However you know your own heart. And however you live with yourself is not my concern. Just do not contact me again.