Author Topic: Cedu ruined good music  (Read 17592 times)

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »
Yea, ok.  Once again, since you so much better than me, why are you degrading yourself by calling me names.  Don't you realize that you actually make yourself look less intelligent because you can't seem to get past the 6 grade name calling?!  That's ok Anon, I DO think you're cute, just like I think my little boy is cute during his worst fit!  It's funny how when some (insecure) men feel most intimidated and less then themselves they turn to verbally or physically abusing women.  Hmm, how many times did you hit your mother when she told you no?!  Interesting, isn't it?  Anon, (since you seem so close to that name) you say you on here to look for some perverts?  That is kind of disgusting.  And you want them to be perverted bully boys?  That is even more disgusting.  When was the last time YOU took a trip to Neverland Ranch.  You really should testify.  Ha!  It's ok Anon, go ahead with the cheap name calling...have fun with it!  Just don't get mad when others have fun with you!  Have a nice day!   :wave:  :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
been doing plenty of that artie. why are you so interested in my sex life anyway? let me guess, you think i'm cute too? where's that coming from "buddy"? because it sounds like you have a few issues to work out yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »
On 2005-05-25 08:44:00, If u want to know..then ask wrote:

"Yea, ok.  Once again, since you so much better than me, why are you degrading yourself by calling me names. "

another example of how stupid you are.  calling you names doesn't degrade me, it degrades you.
i don't know where all those neverland ranch fantasies came from, maybe you've been watching dniceo 7's home movies again.

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
Cool!  Wow, you are pretty interesting!  Well, not really.  Actually, you are pretty boring. I am bored with you, go away now!  Hee hee!  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2005, 03:25:00 PM »
This kid's a pussy...he's been trying to talk shit to me for a long time, he knows my name, but never in a million years would he admit who he is. Just let him be...he's a little punk, not worth your time.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
That was me, forgot to sign in.

I still think it's Steve Arbour.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2005, 05:10:00 PM »
(If you want to know...):

If this anon is who I think it is, I've traded more insults with him than anyone. This idiot is about as cedufied as one can get. I believe he suffers from some sort of "Robin Hood" complex.  He's said before that he's defending the oppressed masses of cedu supporters from persecution by those of us "Bullies" who hate cedu.  

Of course Cedu is now officially dead, so there really isn't any purpose in this Anon's continued attacks against us.  I guess he's still in denial, or maybe he's letting go of all his suppressed rage or something.
Don't let it get to you.

By the way (Dniceo7): Who's Steve Arbour?

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-05-25 14:11 ]

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
Yea, I guess he got into it a few times at CEDU and more than likely lost.  He does mention the whole "perverted boy bullies" which makes me wonder about a FEW things!  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »
Pretty funny.

Get this: I don't give a raccoon's snot ball what any of you think or speculate or imagine about me: I'll be here when---and as long as---I like. With or without collective hysterics on this thread (though these kinds of response make it especially amusing).

Good to see Rod of Serbia join in---we were all betting he was institutionalized or jailed, maybe put out of his misery by his poor wife (or Bryan Butthole his other "wife").

Now you'll can get back to your weed, etc and pick up on ignoring the Anon

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »
"You'll can go back to your weed"?  HA HA HA!  God, you have issues!  And if you didn't care, then why make the point to say so?  Hmm, guess you do care!  Jokes on you!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
Haha pure comedy. Did he say "raccoon's snot ball"? Good shit...I hope he does stick around, it's good entertainment.

Steve Arbour; some little punk kid (much like 75% of the kids I had the pleasure of spending 2 years with) at BCA who was such an annoying little snot nosed fuck that he got picked on 24-7. This anon kid sounds a lot like him, and they both seem to have complexes with bullies (aka no one liked him, so it's nice to be able to talk shit online when no one's going to break his face).
[ This Message was edited by: dniceo7 on 2005-05-25 20:13 ]
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2005, 11:48:00 PM »
you are still the bully you always were.  Sad that you haven't grown up and out of it yet.  Does your mom know what a troll you still are?  Pretty immature of you to name someone and say such hateful things about them.  You are probably wrong about whoever the anon is.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »
On 2005-05-25 20:12:00, dniceo7 wrote:

"Haha pure comedy. Did he say "raccoon's snot ball"? Good shit...I hope he does stick around, it's good entertainment.

Steve Arbour; some little punk kid (much like 75% of the kids I had the pleasure of spending 2 years with) at BCA who was such an annoying little snot nosed fuck that he got picked on 24-7. This anon kid sounds a lot like him, and they both seem to have complexes with bullies (aka no one liked him, so it's nice to be able to talk shit online when no one's going to break his face).

[ This Message was edited by: dniceo7 on 2005-05-25 20:13 ]"

I figured he was someone like this. Yeah, you do make a strong case dniceo 7.  He let on a while ago that he attended BCA.  I also know that he has 1 or more friends who troll this site with him.  

dniceo7: Was there anyone at BCA who Steve Arbour was close to?  Do you remember where he was from?

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2005, 11:49:00 AM »
Obviously, this guy just needs some good puss!  It is just unfortunate that he will probably never get it acting that way!  Since he speaks upon "real" women, I am sure that he knows that they expect a little more than the pipe itself.  If he opens his mouth and is as annoying as he is when he types, that could be a major downfall!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Cedu ruined good music
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
Ain't that the truth.  I've often thought that sexual frustration was a big factor behind this particular troll's rage and negativity.  In the past I assumed he was a closet homosexual, and that sexual competition was the reason behind his hostility towards women. But I could be mistaken.  It may be that he's actually attracted to women, but hates them also, because none have ever returned his affections. It could be an even bigger issue than that.  I've often referred to this fool as the "Dickless Wonder" in the past, in reference to the overwhelming cowardice he's exhibited in his posting here and on other websites.  Could it be that there's more to it than that?  Maybe he really is ill equiped, you know erectile dysfunction,
impotency, and all the rest of it. His hatred for women could stem from knowing that even if one was interested, it would be physically impossible  for him to ever satisfy her needs. It makes sense when you think about it.  Y'know, I'm beginning to feel sorry for the guy.

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-05-26 13:56 ]