Author Topic: My Book the Demon and the Monk  (Read 28508 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Book the Demon and the Monk
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »
On 2005-06-30 16:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nope, sure haven't."

ok, feel free to pass judgement with no facts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »
The guy makes asshole posts here, he's a former staff of AARC, and an AARC-apologist who COULD NOT THINK FOR HIMSELF so he "had" to go to AARC to get off drugs. Wimp! Sicko! Child-abuse apologist! Disgusting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
On 2005-07-01 08:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The guy makes asshole posts here, he's a former staff of AARC, and an AARC-apologist who COULD NOT THINK FOR HIMSELF so he "had" to go to AARC to get off drugs. Wimp! Sicko! Child-abuse apologist! Disgusting."

I'd much rather be cool like you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »
On 2005-07-01 08:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-06-30 16:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nope, sure haven't."

ok, feel free to pass judgement with no facts."

OK thanks! Not that I need your permission to do so. I will continue to think you are a jackass, with your blessings apparently.  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
On 2005-07-01 08:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The guy makes asshole posts here, he's a former staff of AARC, and an AARC-apologist who COULD NOT THINK FOR HIMSELF so he "had" to go to AARC to get off drugs. Wimp! Sicko! Child-abuse apologist! Disgusting."

Seems like you learned you lessons of abuse and degradation well from you captors. Keep passing it on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
The captors that you defend. I bet you love it.

Just a point of interest, I think there are at many different anons posting here.

Also, to say someone (you) who is attempting to perpetrate abuse onto others (by trying to say the abuse others suffered is actually OK or good) is sick etc, is actually quite different than our captors telling people they were sick for hurting only themselves, if even that (some people didn't even have any problems beforehand).

Get a heart man. Shame on you and it's called having empathy for those who are struggling. That's what our captors and you should have done, and what you should be advocating for, not this sick twisted idea of so-called "therapy." It IS disgusting.  ::puke::

Another point of interest, I have a degree in counseling, and I've never read or heard anything even remotely resembling this pathetic excuse for "therapy" while in school. The professionals that get sucked into this nonsense are learning it from other individuals, not in any school that's in existance. You know why? It's illegal. Not to mention unethical. The ones still using it (in the US anyway) keep it very secretive and lie about it when asked by licensing boards. Why should they do that if they are doing nothing wrong? It's because the ethical standards of every single professional organization in the US would not allow it. So you're saying that the entire US is wrong, and you and a few professionals not following their own ethical code, are right. You know what I have to say? RIIIGHT....................

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »
You seriously need to stop confusing anger at abusors with anger expressed at people who have not abused anyone else.

Offline demonandmonk

• View Profile
    • http://www.demonandmonk.com
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
On 2005-07-02 12:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Another point of interest, I have a degree in counseling, >"

I sure hope you use more compassionate language and open mindedness when dealing with the people you counsel. You sound more judgemental and norrowminded than what you accuse me of being becuase I went through AARC. I graduated over 12 years ago. I was on staff for 2 years. For 10 years since then I have beneffited greatly from the treatment I got there. Good job, great family, peace and security. I write, am artistic, and volunteer with young people in jail. You judge me with out knowing me, and likely not knowing AARC, which was small but important part of my story. 2 former prisoners at KIDS have read my book and both have said my experience was very different from what they went through. Your judgement and condemnation is your opinion. I challenge others to look deeper.
ww.demonandmonk.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2005, 01:22:00 AM »
My experience with "former prisoners" of The Seed, The Straights, and Kids of America who associate with those still involved with the program such as yourself, is that they are STILL prisoners. Of course the way that you write about AARC is the way that you want to percieve it and the way you hope others will percieve you. But why do so many others express such a drastically different experience in AARC than you?

Offline demonandmonk

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
On 2005-07-03 22:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

But why do so many others express such a drastically different experience in AARC than you? "

So many others? Out of almost 300 graduates, and unknown others who did not complete AARC, how many have spoken negatively about their experience on this forum? 5? 10? And what you don't seem to get is that I respect their opinions. I for one want to know how their experience differed from mine. I have a great deal of compassion for anyone who went through AARC and felt they were harmed. I see AARC graduates every week, with sobriety ranging from a few months to many years. Without exception, they are bright, intelligent, humorous, and all stuggle to some extent with life - like everyone else. They are free to use their talents and gifts any way they choose - or choose not too. Most talk a bout the being grateful for the freedom they have today, that they worked hard to achieve, as have I.
Comparing AARC to KIDS or Straight or the Seed does a huge injustice and is a slap in the face to all who survived those US prison camps.

http://www.demonandmonk.com
ww.demonandmonk.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »
"I sure hope you use more compassionate language and open mindedness when dealing with the people you counsel"

Again....the exact same behavior you are defending from your time in AARC. So which is it?

Offline demonandmonk

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »
I'm defending using compassionate language and openmindedness? Yeah, you are right. I am. Sorry you don't like it. I guess it will reflect in the success off your clients.
since you are such an expert on AARC, what is your experience there? When where you involved? Did you graduate? I speak from my personal experience.

ww.demonandmonk.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »
YOU are a complete moron and that is becoming more and more clear. UGGG. I will not be "openminded" about being abused!!!! Get that through your thick head. And stop defending the same behavior of your and my abusors, and then condemn me for (what you are calling) the same thing. Although you are too brainwashed obviously to see the clear difference.

Again, one is anger at being abused (even by you) while our abusors were angry at people that had hurt only themselves if even that. The fact that you are now resorting to PRETENDING you don't understand what I'm saying shows that not only do you have nothing to say in response, you may actually know deep down that I'm right.

Offline demonandmonk

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
On 2005-07-05 07:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"YOU are a complete moron and that is becoming more and more clear. UGGG. I will not be "openminded" about being abused!!!! Get that through your thick head. And stop defending the same behavior of your and my abusors, and then condemn me for (what you are calling) the same thing. Although you are too brainwashed obviously to see the clear difference.

Again, one is anger at being abused (even by you) while our abusors were angry at people that had hurt only themselves if even that. The fact that you are now resorting to PRETENDING you don't understand what I'm saying shows that not only do you have nothing to say in response, you may actually know deep down that I'm right.

"

Rave on. You seem to have this incredible need to push your views about a place that you have never been to. Your vitriolic, nasty, abusive posts do little to advance your cause. Perhaps some therapy would be wise before your misplaced rage towards me does you some internal harm. I hope that is not the case. You are probably a pretty good person suffering from abuse at the hands of US based prison camp "treatment" - which I am the last person to advocate. The first people I met when I came to AARC told me of the horrors of KIDS, and they were determined not to let that kind of abuse happen at AARC. They succeeded. Come see for yourself.

ww.demonandmonk.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2005, 06:41:00 PM »
On 2005-07-05 13:28:00, demonandmonk wrote:

"

On 2005-07-05 07:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"YOU are a complete moron and that is becoming more and more clear. UGGG. I will not be "openminded" about being abused!!!! Get that through your thick head. And stop defending the same behavior of your and my abusors, and then condemn me for (what you are calling) the same thing. Although you are too brainwashed obviously to see the clear difference.

"

Rave on. You seem to have this incredible need to push your views about a place that you have never been to. Your vitriolic, nasty, abusive posts do little to advance your cause. Perhaps some therapy would be wise before your misplaced rage towards me does you some internal harm. I hope that is not the case. You are probably a pretty good person suffering from abuse at the hands of US based prison camp "treatment" - which I am the last person to advocate. The first people I met when I came to AARC told me of the horrors of KIDS, and they were determined not to let that kind of abuse happen at AARC. They succeeded. Come see for yourself.

http://www.demonandmonk.com"

You are really amazing! You continue, to condemn me for not taking abuse from others, while then sticking up for people who, according to you, did the same thing. Something which may have escaped your observation---I don't kidnap people and try to brainwash them. I don't counsel people by controlling every aspect of their lives and scaring them with threats of death. You can say whatever you want to, you can keep repeating yourself over and over, but that doesn't change the fact that you aren't making any sense and you KEEP contradicting yourself. And I feel so much better knowing that AARC was only a watered-down version of a *highly abusive* rehab. Are you joking by thinking that's in your favor??? Let me let you in on something --- that is NOT in your favor. Oh and PS, don't bother patronizing me. I don't need you to tell me if I'm a good person or a shitty person.