Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Psych Hospitals

Fair Oaks Hospital in Summit, NJ?

<< < (2/11) > >>

Anonymous:
I was twelve, turned 13 there....I'm sure I knew you and you knew me. I was there for depression, the only person on the Adolescent Unit who wasn't on medication. There was some girl named Carolyn who was schizophrenic and saw snakes...

Anonymous:
Can you post the link?

Anonymous:
I always wondered what happened to that place..I was there from Nov94-Feb95. What a way to spend the new year. I was 17 at the time and had some pretty serious issues..But looking back on that experience now, being in Fair Oaks was the best time of my life.. :wink:

Anonymous:
hEY I WAS THERE I WAS LIKE MAYBE 10 YRS OLD IM NOW 20 MAYBE I KNEW SOME OF YOU THERE AS WELL.I WAS THERE BECAUSE I USED TO SAY I HEARD VOICES AND I USE TO SAY THAT I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I COULDNT HELP MY MOTHER PAY BILLS AND I FELT BAD FOR HER. I USED TO TALK TO IMAGINARY PEOPLE AND I TOLD MY ROOMATE THERE THAT THE VOICES WERE TELLING ME TO KILL HER BECAUSE SHE WAS BAD BUT I WAS LYING THE WHOLE TIMEI DONT KNOW IF I WOULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF OR SOMEONE BUT IM GLAD I WENT TO FAIR OAKS I HAD SO MUCH FUN THERE! THANK GOD I WAS NEVER TIED UP TO THE BED OR SEDATED I WAS A GOOD GIRL JUST WANTED ATTENTION

Anonymous:
Hello former roomies!!  I was also in Unfair Oaks in 1990.  The exact dates were October 19, 1989 to February 7, 1990.  Why do we all remember our dates???  No major issues, a little depressed and I hated my parents.....typical teenage stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version