Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Psych Hospitals

Fair Oaks Hospital in Summit, NJ?

<< < (3/11) > >>

Anonymous:
Exactly. I was there for depression and was the only person on the adolescent unit who wasn't on medication. Anyone from 1990 remember Carolyn the schizophrenic?

Anonymous:
Unfair oaks patient here to!  Jan 13, 1991, to Feb. 29, 1991... and yep, can't believe all this time later, I still remember the dates!

Anonymous:
i thought that i was the only one that thought that FOH was the most effed up place on the planet....well I guess i'm in good conpany....I'm an april 1987 graduate of the institute, and I must say....Dr. Rosenberg should have his liscence revoked. I was 12 years of age and suffered from depression ( which is still an on going battle ) but, for sure, that hospital DID NOT help.

at 30 years of age, I'm am still dealing with primary issues that should have been addressed in the hospital. An on going process, but for sure, the institute DID NOT help.

Peace.

Stripe:

Anonymous:
The memories FOH brings back.  I remember being in "assertiveness training" and I was tapping my foot (something I do when I'm bored to this day) and because I wouldn't admit to staff that this actually meant that I was upset and bothered by something I was put in the Quiet Room...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version