Author Topic: The evil in this world  (Read 6765 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
Any child who is promised an education and therapy and receives abuse instead has seen evil at its worse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AMF

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »
I wondered what they could be dreaming about.  They had experienced so little in their life,what inspired their dreams?  I was sure there were only good things waiting for them in that secret world and I wished it would always stay that way.

I grew tired myself and soon closed my eyes to rest for a few minutes.  And soon I, too, dreamed.  But in my dream there were shadow figures and angry voices, there were sudden and sharp movements in the darkness.  I didn't know where I was or where I was going.  And then I was grabbed by unseen hands and pulled up out of it, back to the light.

FORWARD TO SOMEDAY // baby kangaroo watching over his children.............ASYLUM tainted his mind........just wants to love and be kind.......comfort in the fact GORILLA and PEEK ER doing time......lest no more children at the ZOO have to go through // be hurt TOO

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »
In a child's mind too:
Pouring over the LYING brouchures of a school that promises an excellent academic school, an Equine Horse program filled with love, other children with which to bond and grow, viewing video of future places to travel -- the (NON-EXISTING)schools in  Canada and Mexico, the family discussions of hope, from the ongong therapy and education from the experience at Whitmore with the owners who were promised to be dedicated people who "loved children."

Then for this child to be hit with the REALITY of fear, hate, neglect, abuse-- and within days to hear HER hateful words: "Make sure this kid  knows this will be the worse year of his life!"
This child's every dream, hope, faith, and belief that Whitmore was going to be OK was dashed with the first hit and punch delievered to this boy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »
What's evil is the TWO turning on each other, and playing the BLAME GAME!
In it together for Money, and their evil game of FAME!  They now play the blame game: It was you! No, you! That will be the fun part...watching them participate in their own downfall...YOU...no YOU...no YOU..no YOU! When all the time it was THEM!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2005, 02:57:00 PM »
The nightmares of the evil of Whitmore will be removed by the knowledge that these two will never more be allowed to have children under their care again.

Offline AMF

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2005, 12:17:00 AM »
Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?

The ZOO member who now stands before you
Was caught red-handed showing feelings
Showing feelings of an almost human nature;
This will not do, Call the GORILLA!

You little shit you're in it now,
I will throw away the key.
You should have talked to me in GROUP more often
Than you did, but no! You had to go
Your own way, run away.  Just five minutes, Worm your honor, baby kangaroo and the GORILLA, alone.

Crazy, Over the rainbow, I am crazy,
Bars in the window.
There must have been a door there in the wall
When I came in.
Crazy, over the rainbow, GORILLA is crazy.

The evidence before the court is
Incontrivertable, there's no need for
The jury to retire.
In all my years of judging
I have never heard before
Of someone more deserving
Of the full penaltie of law.
The way you made them suffer...

I've got a little black book with my poems in.
Got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in.
When I'm a good dog, they sometimes throw me a bone in.

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell,
Blue skys from pain.
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

PEEK ER AND TWEAKER GOING TO JAIL...TIME IS SHORT......END IS NEAR.......OR JUST THE BEGINING????.........sOOn my love..........baby kangaroo is through with you all.......ASYLUM slime.........we dropped dimes.........

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2005, 01:16:00 AM »
I was just listening to that!  Ironic, my mom used to get pissed when I would listen to them because she was told by the program about that damn druggie music. :roll:

I hope these people get exposed for what they are.  It might just do some of us out here a small bit of good to live vicariously through Joey and the others since our time for any kind of justice has passed.  It does my heart good to see parents step up to the plate and say 'back the fucking truck up'.  Good luck! :tup:

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins; all of them imaginary.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679728953/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> H.L. Mencken, 1923

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »
And PARENTS have stepped up to the plate! No more just going away, one-by-one and knowing they were scammed, lied to...misled by the glossy brouchures and empty promises and that  their child was abused...there is power in NUMBERS!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2005, 11:40:00 AM »
All alone, or in two's,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.

Offline AMF

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
WE have left our youth behind:   Earth is in its baby years: Void of wisdom cries the wind,
And the sunlight knows no tears.  When shall we together turn,   To our long, long home for rest?

Child and father, we grow old .. While you laugh and play with flowers;  And life?s tale for us is told
Holding only empty hours????Giant child, on you await //   All the hopes and fears of men.
In thy fullness is our fate? //    What till then, oh, what till then?

Then?is now?.no walk in the park????hit you upside the head?.until both tweaker and peek er bled???not our game yet???bet this JACK????going to sack the facts??..out of the shadows they come, tweaker numb ??? peek er sucking his thumb?.days are short,,,,time is near??.going to cause a big stir everywhere, fear for some?windfall for others??..DA?s going to receive many more calls?..BROTHERS and sisters now have no fEARs???

Offline AMF

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »
On 2005-05-24 22:16:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

"
I hope these people get exposed for what they are.  It might just do some of us out here a small bit of good to live vicariously through Joey and the others since our time for any kind of justice has passed.  It does my heart good to see parents step up to the plate and say 'back the fucking truck up'.  Good luck! :tup:

well, well..........YEP.....you bet...many watching the fight......ASYLUM scum going to get the thumb...down we say.........baby kangaroo and all the zoo going to rule against GORILLA and PEEK ER too........ facts are known...some have been sworn.....many more to ring in......let the SUDWEEKS wallow in their sin.......stink they do........to hell with WHITMORE ACADEMY / BOARDING SCHOOL
(ASYLUM hall)........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2005, 08:04:00 PM »

"I
I hope these people get exposed for what they are.  It might just do some of us out here a small bit of good to live vicariously through Joey and the others since our time for any kind of justice has passed.  It does my heart good to see parents step up to the plate and say 'back the fucking truck up'.  Good luck! :tup: >"

smoke the SUDWEEKS.........going to burst....will see to it...my mission...both CHERYL and MARK will be in a hearst when this is through...........going to pay dearly for all the kids in the zoo that they hurt..........sOOn bitch!!!!!sOOn

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »
It is getting closer and closer to charges being filed.
So glad the Suds had their little "graduation," and so many of those kids went home!
Now there are only about 20 kids there at the Whitmore!!! That's a far cry from the 42 kids that were PACKED IN THERE in November 2004 when the abuse allegation came to light!!!!

OF COURSE ALL THE KIDS THAT MADE THEIR EXIT was NOT due to "graduating."....a couple were removed because it appears the parents didn't take lightly to Cheryl "helping" one of them down the basement stairs!
Another kid decided "TO LEAVE ON HER OWN."...think the Suds call it a RUN-A-WAY. Hear she's safely home and will not be returning, despite Cheryl's T E A R F U L pleas.

Is the ching-ching-ching of the ole Whitmore cash register getting weaker and weaker TWEAK and PEEK ER?
Now where's SUE when you need her???????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »
On 2005-06-06 17:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"I
I hope these people get exposed for what they are.  It might just do some of us out here a small bit of good to live vicariously through Joey and the others since our time for any kind of justice has passed.  It does my heart good to see parents step up to the plate and say 'back the fucking truck up'.  Good luck! :tup: >"

smoke the SUDWEEKS.........going to burst....will see to it...my mission...both CHERYL and MARK will be in a hearst when this is through...........going to pay dearly for all the kids in the zoo that they hurt..........sOOn bitch!!!!!sOOn"

TURN yourselves in...........to the judge....nudge from the judge

Offline AMF

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
ARRESTS WOULD HAVE OCCURRED IF NOT FOR MORE INFORMATION....EXPLORATION in process now.......more work to be done........arrests to be performed sOOn......civil TIN...........deputy dog enroute to have a talk....in the yard...all bark, just a DIRT CLOD