Author Topic: Re: This Board is the Biggest Piece of Worthless Shit Ever!  (Read 30808 times)

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
Re: This Board is the Biggest Piece of Worthless Shit Ever!
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2012, 10:55:45 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
I don't understand you timing or your role in all of this. That is all ancient history. Why would you now raise a stink?
Why does an ex Elan staff member care? That's the question
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2012, 11:05:21 PM »
You'll still at it......Glad to see you all getting along.......Thought I put in my one post in this month.....A new month starts tomorrow.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2012, 01:02:08 AM »
Quote from: "lonewolf"
You'll still at it......Glad to see you all getting along.......Thought I put in my one post in this month.....A new month starts tomorrow.

Once a month is plenty when you've got nothin' to say.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2012, 04:07:05 PM »
Noneya: Enash can't kill what is long dead. Spiritually it died years ago. And now its just a bad reminder. Several people had a hand in it.

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2012, 10:31:09 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Quote from: "lonewolf"

Once a month is plenty when you've got nothin' to say.
Yea you can read me like a book.... your probably right......I don't have anything to say......I just come and go.....and watch it die a slow death.

Offline Loli

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2012, 07:34:12 AM »
I probably shouldn't engage and hope for a genuine response. But here goes: I am trying to understand the type of person who is hell bent on using the darkest vulgarity to flood and kill this board, targeting an individual or two using the crassest of language and implications.  The board is already long dead. Why waste your time? Don't you feel it a little pathetic or futile to kick a long dead horse?

Offline Loli

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2012, 03:50:27 PM »
Although I concede that labeling me Lollipop is intended to be condescending, I sort of like Ms. Pop. Actually, I've been on board since 2004. I started at Shanlea, then Loli, and then Samara.  I couldn't change my name in my profile so I just stopped using the formers and forgot my old passwords from disuse. I never kept up with all threads, but followed CEDU and enjoyed the Seed and Straight threads. I thought the Seed thread during early times was insightful and helpful. Straight was more raw but I got some out of it. Then toward 2006, the board began to go straight to pot for several reasons. I never heard about anyone being victimized by G or Stack.  But I would not call anyone the types of names you use.  I'd say the same if anyone referenced you that way. KKK is a repulsive term to label people.

I don't think G lives in fear over being sued. She doesn't have anything to lose. I guess I just don't understand why you'd waste time on this POS board. It's dunzo.  But a lot of people at one time were helped or validated. It's too bad that community spirit and solidarity died - a loooooooooooong ass time ago. There are several reasons for it - but no point in kicking that horse.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »
Dear Ms. Pop, trying to have a normal conversation with enash is like trying to reason with a stump. She simply has no other life than this board and the multiple silly threats of mega lawsuits in which she imagines a large cash pay out. If there were any truth to this "claim", her lawyers undoubtably would have advised her to vacate altogether since her delusional postings are no different in there attempt at trying to harm and harass. Either too many meds or not enough may be part of the problem/solution. We can't ever know because of the dual personality in posting under multiple monikers . Best to let her crawl away and fester her nastiness elsewhere. The people she is complaining about don't even post here and haven't in many years, but the catharsis of her rantings is quite engaging. I think everyone who likes should continue to post and ignore the elephant in the forum. There is strength in numbers.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 09:37:17 PM »
Thanks but you must be warned that I will not allow anything occur here that resembles anything constructive so please just go the fucKKK away.

Who cares? Your post show what you are all about, probably why you ended up in the seed in the first place.

Were those metal chairs difficult on your fat enass?

Here, let me get you a nice warm ebeer to sooth your wrinkles.

:cry: