Author Topic: the truth about it...  (Read 13293 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the truth about it...
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
Does anyone know for a fact if John does not have his theraputic lisence? The headmaster of a theraputic school and does not even have a license? This in it's self is a serious matter.

I remember during John group night he would make clear diagnoses. He would tell us if we were sex addicts, alcoholics, drug addicts,codependent and some disorders such as PTSD. I believe that these diagnoses were extreme. Someone without a licence has no business diagnosing anyone. I was diagnosed as a sex addict, alcoholic, and drug addict amongst other disorders. Taking it seriously I took extreme measure to help myself such as working the twelve steps, going to AA, SLAA and drug addicts meetings.I was only 14 years old! I only smoked weed a few times, and drank alcohol about 30 times all together. I learned the name of almost all drugs during MMS "group" nights. Other girls as well as myself were forced to share their detailed sexual, drug, alcohol histories.I learned more about sex and drugs during these times than I had on my entire life! And there were some girls that had extreme sexual histories, I did not need to hear about their personal lives!

They would be telling stories about sexual experiences and every detail- example- he put his *^*&^ inside of me and we would have rough sex, sometimes he stuck ---- up me, and John would be like and then what?-----

some girls would have to share expiriences about being raped, molested, etc.. They would have to tell it in front of all of everyone. Why would that be necessary? If your daughter had a devastating secret such as being molested would you allow her share every horrific detail in front of 30 girls, a couple of other adults and a man who presents himself to be a therapist?

We were humiliated and I was being exposed to all these things I did not even know about in the first place! Even if you are a therapist John Mercer you went about things the wrong way! In a therapist and client relationship everything is to remain confidential! You forced us to say things against our own will infront of other individuals, and if we did't you threatened us! Some of us had to make up lies just to satisfy you and shut you up from embarrasing us! I wish I could remember everything because I would crush you with all my knowledge, but those memories aren't too far behind! I know what is right from wrong and I know that what you did was wrong! I am not trying to make this all up just to take out all my anger on some random individual. The school needs to change because you are not helping girls you are corrupting their minds!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the truth about it...
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2005, 03:37:00 AM »
How would you feel if I supplied an e-mail address where you could all write (I know Kerry) and with her help we could sift through the good and the bad. Then once we're sure everyone is who they say they are we could decide how to proceed. Like a reunion, maybe? Now that could be powerful, and fun. Write back and let me know. I'll post this on the other threads too. I guess we have to start somewhere.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the truth about it...
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »
The e-mail address is a wonderful idea!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the truth about it...
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure he does have some sort of theraputic license... at least, he produced it for my parents when they were interested in sending me to the school.  I've talked to them a bit about it, said that they were sent all his credentials and stuff... I'd like to see it myself though, huh.

Sarah H.