Author Topic: Another Question  (Read 3539 times)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Another Question
« on: December 02, 2001, 12:04:24 AM »
Another Question
Dear HONEST GUY, TRUTH TELLER, BANNED BILL W, LOL, J, 222 AND whatever other aliases you may be going by.  If you are such and honest guy, why all the different identities?  Why are you so scared?  What is there to be frightened of, especially if you aren't doing anything wrong.  Come on, fess up, will the real 'Guy behind all the aliases' please stand up.  Please tell the truth...as your name implies you do. What's your real name?  

Kathy

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2001, 12:14:22 PM »
hmmmm......
The only thing that comes to mind when I think of this joker with all these aliases is that line from the Wizard of Oz, "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2001, 05:51:54 PM »
I've got it!
 Ok I figured out why this ass   hole is signing in under all these different names. He wants to pepper the site with AARC ect ect ...... supporters so that it is not all negative hey now I must not be burnt after all these years. Rock on you pathetic imbecile you keep me lol

lol )

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2001, 04:27:24 AM »
Posting under different names
I wonder if Velvet2000 and Elle are the same person? UMMM?! Why would that be? I must be mistaken. Oh well

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2001, 05:04:38 AM »
Re: Posting under different names
Because when Velvet is logged in she's Velvet, and when she's not she's Elle. Isn't that simple gr8ful2aarc/Logo9/herd enuf?

Offline bannedbillw

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2001, 05:15:27 AM »
funny
Funny thing unless your momma named you Velvet2000 we are not the only ones with fake names. In case your wondering where banned bill has been the last while to be honest I got bored with your silly site and decided to go live a life for a while. Probably wont hear from me for a while either, unlike you guys I do more with my life than type at a computer all day.......

P.S still sober and still gratefull in case your wondering. I'll be back to read your silly ass replies in another week or two so tell me again about the kids in the dungeons and the shock therapy. Bill

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2001, 02:30:14 PM »
FYI
The only name I post under is this one. I have no idea who Logo9 is and hurdenuf isn't me either.There must be other grateful graduates posting here.

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2001, 02:31:48 PM »
We haven't been wondering
I have been wondering where you have  been, I've seen you typing under truth teller alot these days, as well as all the rest I mentioned in a previous post.   I wasn't saying that it's strange that you don't posts under your real name, I'm saying it's strange that you have 6 different alias and have given each one of them a different personality..... Ever seen that movie Sybil?  You, as Banned Bill W. talk about truth teller as if you are 2 separate people.  You say you haven't been around,  even though you have, just under a different screen name.  What a scary little man you are.  If this is what AARC gives back to society, someone with a severe case of Schizophrenia; multiple personalities, than maybe it is different, and even scarier than it's predecessors.  :-o

Kathy

Kathy

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2001, 02:37:44 PM »
Re: FYI
Gr8ful2aarc, I hate to tell you, but someone else has been getting on your computer and posting to this board under logo9.... unless ... oh yah, you are probably one of those grateful graduate with the multiple personalities too.  so, I'll go along with you guys for now..... It's alright.  There is help out there, real help for people with real problems like the ones you came out of AARC with.  Good Luck. :-)    

Kathy

Kathy

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2001, 02:41:43 PM »
Logo9 is not me
Seriously logo9 is not me and why would I post under 2 names.Everything I say I say under this name there is no point in switching idenities.I have nothing to hide

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2001, 07:17:11 AM »
Common Sense
Banned Bill sure is able to post a lot for a banned person. He keeps saying that he doesn't care about us and that he's going to go away, but yet he keeps coming back! I think deep down in his heart...He really cares about us.

Gr8ful, you really need to get a better security so that Logo and Herd Enuf stop using your computer. Either that or you need to get enough sense to figure out how we know who's posting under other nicks.

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
Another Question
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2002, 08:59:00 AM »
why do the lyrics come to mind "will the real Slim Shady please stand up?"

love ya.. have a seat!
usan Minns