Author Topic: What I am asking and what I want Answers too..  (Read 14515 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What I am asking and what I want Answers too..
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
Woop de woo!  Holla back yall!
Few times we've been arond that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Cuz we aint no hollerback girls
We aint no holler back girls

JR and WS :wstupid:
Hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla :smokin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hugakid

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »
There are so many misunderstandings going on in this post it's unbelievable. I came in here and saw how girls bash the others who have sad stories to share. And Claire's was a very sad one. I was only trying to warn her of what to expect. Maybe the wording was not the best, it was late. The intention was simply that, welcome and don't let anyone discourage you from telling your story and don't let them make you feel like you have to defend yourself.

If you read back through many posts you will see where girls who truly had bad experiences are immediately attacked.

Sorry for any misunderstandings.  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
SHUT UP!  

so annoying. IT'S like these annoying jerks that keep on saying "la la la la" every thing is so swell"  while other people are suffering. Like a rich woman bragging to a poor one. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT PRAISE?.

you have no idea what qualities I attain so you have no right to speak of that. I have more knowledge than you can imagine. and yes they way I am acting is not polite, but sometimes you need to tell people the truth in this cold harsh world. Go some where else with your mms praise This forum is no longer about what it was written. It is about what occured at the school which was innapropriate. You all think your so great because you see things "positively" oh god what's the point of you comming back in here anyway? If you agree with the school than that should be the end of it. But obviously you are immature as well as those other who keep on comming back about " :sad: MMS saved my life" I love MMS" why don't you go tell the whole world how great it is. You want to keep on comming back and see how someone responded to your comment ..get a life! We who don't agree are here to get answers, and support....what are you here for..do dance around us with your basket of flowers to say "I LOVE MMS , I LOVE MMS"...JUST SHUT UP.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
Anon-
If you actually read the posts closer of the girl you are saying all this to you would see that she stated that not only did she not defend the school, she also doesn't support it. Her reason for being here didn't seem to be to say how she had a wonderful time and screw everyone else. She seemed to want to try to point something out that is equally as wrong as rubbing a good experience in your face. It seemed she was saying that it's not ok to say that its important to be open and respectful of one side and not the other. Perhaps if you re read what she has to say you will realize your argument against her isn't even arguing against what she said.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »
Hi girls,

The sad reality of public forums is that anyone came come here and say anything they want, be it helpeful or hurtful to those who were looking for support in the first place.

Since you can't control what people are saying, and since some are insensitive and downright rude and hurtful, then you may want to look at options so you can still get the support you came for but not have to deal with these insensitive girls.

I learned something recently. If you approach something knowing ahead of time you will get some postive responses and some negative ones, some supportive and some the opposite, then you can be more objective about their responses and ignore them if they are negative.

I think you girls who were harmed should upport one another. If some girls are making you feel bad, hurt, and that they have no sympathy for what you went through, then you might want to consider not reading their posts. Once you start reading and you see where it's headed, move on. At the very least, you may want to consider not engaging in conversation with them any more.

They'll get tired of arguing with themselves.

Let them rant, let them rave.

What possible positive thing could they be trying to accomplish here?

Maybe they're still looking for John's approval.

It's all so sad and such a waste of energy. This is obviously a place where girls wanted to get support and to reunite.

And it can be that, you just have to be realistic and know that some girls will come here and try to discredit your story and those of others.

If you engage, they win. If not, they don't.

Just a suggestion, of course you should do what is right for you. I don't like seeing you girls hurt. This is just another option.

Good luck and don't let them get to you!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2005, 02:51:00 AM »
I'm sorry, but where did it say that this was a forum for MMS bashing or praising for that matter. Let's all just accept that we had different ecperiences there, like how we have different lives today. Agree to disagree and remember that we all do have one common denominator, that we went to MMS. So, in that commonality we all have a sliver of the same experience and can support each other because of it. JR