Author Topic: What I am asking and what I want Answers too..  (Read 14517 times)

Offline hannah

• View Profile
What I am asking and what I want Answers too..
« on: May 04, 2005, 07:42:00 PM »
To whomever just wrote out how they felt and witnessed abuse @ MMS:

Where would you (who ever you are)be with out your experience @ MMS? If you didn't get sent there where would you be?

And if you think you should have been just sent to a therapist or so on instead of a two year  treatment facilaty---Why would your parents have sent you there?

Why where you sent there?  Because you needed to do community service with under privilidged kids and that would have made whatever problems you had better?

We all got sent to MMS for reasons!

Where would you be if you didn't go there and what path were you on before you were sent away?

And another thing I find is unfair  that I don't know who I am talking to. Who am I talking to get honest use your name!

-Hannah P.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »
I wonder if any of the MMS girls had a lot in common w/ Mel
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... forum=20&0

I'm glad some people have that faith. I don't have that faith. If there is a God, a caring God, then we have to figure he's done an extraordinary job of making a very cruel world.
--Dave Matthews, South African rock musician

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
Hannah,

I never said I didn't need a treatment program, but what I needed was an effective one instead of an ineffective one.  I needed one where licensed therapists diagnosed me, where there was not verbal abuse.  Where I would not be called a liar when I wasn't lying. Where would I be if I didn't go to MMS you ask?  Well, I probably would have ended up at another treatment facility, and I wish that I had.  When I left MMS I was a wreck.  It took me a year to figure out what the hell happened to me there and then I PULLED MYSELF OUT OF THE GUTTER AND DECIDED I WAS NOT GOING TO LIVE LIKE THAT.  Out of sheer stubborness and determinated I changed my own life, with no help from MMS believe me.  My statements about abuse are clear and undisputeable.  They are precise descriptions of what happened there,  are they not?  How can you argue with that.  I prefer anonymity because I don't want my name associated with anything that has to do with MMS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 01:29:00 AM »
who are you to ask all these questions???..everyone has answered them throughout the posts! Just read them all! keep going around in circles!

I would have gone a lot farther if I was given the opportunity to...instead of dwelling in my past life (prior to MMS) and analizing everything about myself up to why I wore a dark green sweater....what a waste of time! I could have applied myself to something more serious! Even now I realize that I do not need to focus on my past  abusive life  and focus on analyzing things...JUST LIVE YOUR LIVES!  for me I have a pretty harsh past with extensive abuse..even sexual abuse from my childhood....I do not need to keep on thinking about it over and over....The way I get through it is by moving on..because it wasn't my fault in the first place..and I realize that god will set things right. I do not need to hit the damn batacca to get rid of the anger...I need to think about positive things in life! I wish that my parents used that money...well actually only about $20,000 and sent me to a 3rd world country..to let me get another view of things...instead of all that bullshit therapy!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 01:30:00 AM »
what are you a lawyer?

Offline hannah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 02:52:00 AM »
I am another girl who went to MMS and is now a women, growing and changing while MMS is still with me forever and I can't just forget about it. I am not black or white about this I didn't have a great experience or a bad a experience, and yes I think that it helped me.  I really don't know what is being compared to MMS that points at it being abusive?  Compared to what my family life?  Compared to my family life MMS was peachy....So I am just someone with another experience.  If you don't want to associate yourself with MMS, then why are you here to find a solution?    I asked those questions because it seemed like an important element to mull over.  Where would we  be with out our experience @ MMS not here thats for sure?  Thought then agian, they didn't make us do anything we didn't willingly do because you could have said no at any point.  Or I am not willing! And when you are talking about this abuse I could probable dispute it to tell you the truth---I never saw anyone pee there pants, Did you pee your pants? And the MOO thing was a friend of mine and that was a term of enderment if we are infact talking about the same person it was her nick name.  This is very hard for me, I feel and obligation to try anf bring some clarity and possible gain some.  I don't want to argue I don't want to be right.  I want to make sure my voice is heard, and truth is heard.  This is very serious stuff and I want to see it be genuine and not just negative collusion.  I am sorry that I offended you, it is very easy for this to happen because this is so touchey.  ANd plus I don't know who the hell I am talking too.  -please remember we are probable friends, and hell we might of been on a fathers retreat together, or food plan partners, or merely we have this place in common.-So love.-H

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »
Hannah-

I am not offended I just don't think you understand where I am coming from.  First off, lets just agree that you probably won't see things the same way I do and vice versa.  The points I am bringing up are F-A-C-T-S there is nothing to agree with or disagree with period as far as they go.  I didn't even mind the horse shit shoveling or the work crew or the exercise.  Anthing that was truely theraputic, or just a little hard work was fine.  I just don't agree with the 3 points I mentioned.  And those are HUGE issues.  As far as abuse, Are you saying that just because the abuse at home was worse then MMS that makes it okay?  Yes, I knew you while I was there, and it dosen't surprise me you are talking like this, and that we disagree.  Yes, I knew "moo"  too, and it wasn't so funny at the beginning when you were not there.  No, I did not pee my pants but someone else did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »
pee my pants?..that's and odd way of putting it. We weren't in kidergarden. I was actually always daydreaming and fantasizing to keep my mind off where I trully was. I was a close friend to you Hannah, and I trully apologize for not revieling myself..you said that I should do something about it, and I would like to tell you that the school has a lawsuit comming to them, and that's what I am doing. They need to change, and I will make sure of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
Then use your names.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2005, 07:30:00 PM »
Their names will be known soon enough - I'm sure someone will announce the filing of the lawsuit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »
Is anyone ACTUALLY filing a lawsuit??  Hope you know that's a bit of a process.  But if you feel you have the evidence and what not, then by all means.  I mean, I support the school for the most part but maybe I'm blind?  Maybe I was so caught up in getting through that I didnt' pay enough attention to everyone else?  I suppose if the lawsuit is successful, that will tell me something... and vice-a-versa.  Please don't bash whatever I just said, for whatever reasons!!  I am sensitive dammit!  :smile:

Sarah H.
Portland, OR

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »
Many people actually peed there pants while I was there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2005, 01:40:00 AM »
i almost peed my pants.  on a car ride home from some trip i had to pee SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and for some god awful reason we couldn't pull over.  OY was that painful.  finally, we did.  i didn't die or get a bladder infection.  i peed in the woods and am here to tell the story.

Offline hugakid

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2005, 02:11:00 AM »
Where did this whole "peed my pants" thing start? I lost the point somewhere. If girls were forced to hold it for long periods of time at MMS, and then had an accident as a result, and then are complaining about it now, I can totally see their point, their frustration, and I can certainly feel their pain. Holding it is a very bad thing for your bladder. I know, I used to do it and then get bladder infections. And those are so miserable, especially if you don't get treated for them immediately. (I was not forced to hold it, I just did it when I was busy and didn't know that it was what was causing the infections until the doctor started asking questions when I had yet another infection.)

Offline audge

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »
i would like to be involved in the suit if possible.  what can i do to help.  please email me at [email protected]