Author Topic: springfield 3/15/85-2/14/87  (Read 1329 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
springfield 3/15/85-2/14/87
« on: May 04, 2005, 04:51:00 PM »
throw me a line i'm lost on the sea. i was incarcerated in straight, springfield from 3/15/85-2/14/87.  i copped out 4 times but they kept hunting me down and bringing me back. (Steve Mathews is my hero.) eventually i was court-ordered with a suspended 1 year sentence for grand theft auto.  i only stole the truck from work because i was so desperate to get away from straight.  straight was the most fucked up experience of my life. about a year after i graduated i had a nervous breakdown, i had no idea how to relate to the outside world and i still have trouble with this today.  when i first got out of straight i was so confused and angry.  i just did alot of drugs to try and erase the ugliness of the whole thing.  first they tried to delete me from their world then i tried to delete them from mine.  i ended up hitching around the country on dead tour looking for anything i could recognize; a reference point i could navigate from, something i could trust.  i began drinking heavily, anyway its been a long strange trip, and theres' still a way to go. i live in western PA now, a long ways from the crazy suburbs of D.C. straight was definately a criminal organization.  we were all mentally raped on a daily basis and i carry many an ugly scar and some wounds that just don't seem to ever heal, yet there were some things i learned in straight that have helped me in some ways.  i retain a high level of awareness when it comes to analyzing the behavior of others.  i pay more attention to body language, and voice inflection than to peoples actual words.  i learned how to look inward with humility and this helps me to see myself and my world and the relationship between more clearly.  i am interested in hearing from anyone who was in straight springfield between 3-15-85 and 2-14-87,but i would especially love to hear from Connie So**m*n.  does anyone remember me?  Carla He***ng how r u? whats up w/Fred? he was my oldcomer at one time i hope u r both doing alright, i would love to hear from u. PEACE                                                          todd ec***be*g** :skull: [ This Message was edited by: agana on 2005-05-04 13:59 ][ This Message was edited by: agana on 2005-05-04 14:16 ][ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-05-26 14:34 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 06:14:00 PM »
hi todd, i sent you a private message. thank you for what you wrote.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »
thanks
              i don't know Brent Lewis but He88h^r Fo**ar*s' name sounds familliar.  i sent u a p.m.[ This Message was edited by: agana on 2005-05-05 17:34 ]
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.