Author Topic: North Carolina School  (Read 2264 times)

Offline alternativa

• View Profile
North Carolina School
« on: May 03, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »
My son's friend (she's 16) got shipped to one of these schools in North Carolina about 6 months ago. No one really knew where she went but now word is leaking out that she's in one of the cedu/wwasp type places for school or rehabilitation that's in North Carolina. I am very worried about her. Does anyone know what place this might be? Has anyone been there recently? (Whereever there is)> Her name is Kelly. thanks. any information greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline alternativa

• View Profile
North Carolina School
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 10:14:00 PM »
It might be Three Springs. Then again, it could be Carolina Springs. Is there any way to find out?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
North Carolina School
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
Try and contact the Dept of Social Services SS and the Child Protection Services in the town Carolina Springs "Academy" is located. Check WWASP website for town details .

The above agencys have an abundance of compliants to share with Kelly's parents. If they have attended the Seminars they may have become brainwashed.

Good luck.

Offline alternativa

• View Profile
North Carolina School
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 10:23:00 PM »
Her parents are pretty tripped out. They are very rich in Connecticut and her older brother went to a program, maybe Daytop, and was straight about 6 months then OD'd on heroin, so they are really buying into the "this is the only way to save her life spiel." I would certainly call social services--I know Carolina Springs has a TERRIBLE reputation, but these schools keep popping up more and more all over the place. I wish I could at least find out which one she is in. If I called social services in any of these towns, they would tell me the sorts of complaints they have on the school? Most of these towns think the kids in these schools are BAD, as in killed someone or something ignorant.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
North Carolina School
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »
Carolina Springs is in SC, not NC..

I'm not aware of a program in NC. I do, however, know that CPS here (at least in wake county) is so nazi no program could survive for long.

Edit: Carolina Spring's rep is rather shitty. Just ask Chi3. She took her daughter out of it :grin:

Where is it? Whats its name?

The fact is the fact, the program is evil, and every attempt to make
chicken salad out of chicken shit has resulted in a Chicken shit
sandwich, No pickle on the side could ever change that.

http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/bingo.ram' target='_new'>BINGO!

[ This Message was edited by: Nihilanthic on 2005-05-03 20:36 ]
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline alternativa

• View Profile
North Carolina School
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »
I think it must be Carolina Springs. We're in Connecticut and they can't keep North and South Carolina straight in New England. Carolina Springs is in Abbeville, SC. Where can I find Chi3? When did she take her daughter out? Maybe I'll try paging her on the forum. Thanks!

Isn't Carolina Springs supposed to be almost as bad as Casa by the Sea was?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
North Carolina School
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 04:37:00 AM »
On 2005-05-03 21:36:00, alternativa wrote:

" I think it must be Carolina Springs. We're in Connecticut and they can't keep North and South Carolina straight in New England. Carolina Springs is in Abbeville, SC. Where can I find Chi3? When did she take her daughter out? Maybe I'll try paging her on the forum. Thanks!

Isn't Carolina Springs supposed to be almost as bad as Casa by the Sea was?"

Some websites say that CSA is located in Abbeville, others say it's in Due West.