Author Topic: khk on cincinnati news  (Read 1766 times)

Offline confuzdmom

• View Profile
khk on cincinnati news
« on: May 05, 2005, 11:22:00 PM »
Just thought Id let you know WKRC (channel 12)in cincinnati just had a story on teen meth use. At the end of the story they had the tag.."If your child needs help, please call Kids Helping Kids" & gave the phone number.My daughter update: got probation,house arrest & lost her d license til she's 18 & then flunked a piss test with 500 ml? of cocaine. And a quick ?? I think I found a bag of what I think may be crack. It's small baby teeth sized off white chunks with tannish brown flecks in it. It kind of smells sweet. Its in the standard bag of choice-cellophane cig wrapper. 3 small chunks. any input here?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
khk on cincinnati news
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
On 2005-05-05 20:22:00, confuzdmom wrote:

"Just thought Id let you know WKRC (channel 12)in cincinnati just had a story on teen meth use. At the end of the story they had the tag.."If your child needs help, please call Kids Helping Kids" & gave the phone number.My daughter update: got probation,house arrest & lost her d license til she's 18 & then flunked a piss test with 500 ml? of cocaine. And a quick ?? I think I found a bag of what I think may be crack. It's small baby teeth sized off white chunks with tannish brown flecks in it. It kind of smells sweet. Its in the standard bag of choice-cellophane cig wrapper. 3 small chunks. any input here?"

What you're describing is crack cocaine.  

Old style "rock" was cooked with water and baking soda, yeilding about 80-90% cocaine rock with white color and crumbling action when broken.  

New style "crack" is cooked in ethyl alcohol and yeilds 90-100% pure cocaine rock usually tan in color and with a flaking action when broken.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
khk on cincinnati news
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
On 2005-05-05 20:22:00, confuzdmom wrote: And a quick ?? I think I found a bag of what I think may be crack. It's small baby teeth sized off white chunks with tannish brown flecks in it. It kind of smells sweet. Its in the standard bag of choice-cellophane cig wrapper. 3 small chunks. any input here?"

I told you, PM RTP2003 and he'll give you an address to mail it to for "analysis"

Offline confuzdmom

• View Profile
khk on cincinnati news
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
yup. it's crack. Just had it analyzed at a private lab. And we found the baking soda,pipes & steel wool in a dolls head in her room.(she cut a hole in the top of it.)thanks for all your help

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
khk on cincinnati news
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2005, 12:19:00 PM »
Good Luck...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control