Author Topic: Holy Shit!!!  (Read 3475 times)

Offline Bean2

• View Profile
Holy Shit!!!
« on: May 02, 2005, 10:10:00 PM »
Sarah Welch just said her Summit words on the Bachelor!!! When they didn't pick her she said, "I am Sarah Welch, a beautiful and trusting woman." How crazy is that!!! Never thought I'd here anything like that on tv.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Holy Shit!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 12:45:00 AM »
Do you have any pics from her time at BCA?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Holy Shit!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 11:11:00 AM »
I feel ya', kid! A lot of the powerful ppl behind Straight, Inc. landed up in public policy. When I started looking into the drug war, I kept running accross creepy cultish lingo in context such as congressional hearings and pseudo-scientific studies, never mind the ongoing barage of Ad Council propaganda.

Found out just a few years ago how these ppl are tied w/ the cult. I was pissed more than anything. All those years thinkng I must be crazy and paranoid.

That it is wrong for a man to say he is certain of the objective truth of a proposition unless he can provide evidence which logically justifies that certainty. This is what agnosticism asserts and in my opinion, is all that is essential to agnosticism.
--Thomas Henry Huxley, English biologist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
Holy Shit!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »
What do you need Sarah's old pictures for?  
Hmmm, sounds fishy.  Anyway Cordell, I thought it was hilarious how she said that there is racisim about "pretty people".  I remember a time when Sarah didn't think that way about herself no matter what anyone said.  It is great to see her have so much confidence these days, but I almost started crying when she did.  Cordell, you gotta wonder what Bergman is thinking huh?!   :lol:

Offline Bean

• View Profile
Holy Shit!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »
No pics...at least not for you and the enquirer.
Ang- I'm glad to see her with more confidence, but she comes off as really bitchy and self-centered. I think that's why he didn't pick her.

• View Profile
Holy Shit!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
Well, if you remember correctly, she was starting to get that way once she dropped that weight!  I had to wait until our team's Yellowstone trip to tell her off about that shit!  But she was cool after that!

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
Holy Shit!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
"racism against pretty people"??

Yeah, sometimes it's hard to be a young woman... especially being blonde, and you always feel like people are staring at you (I guess they are..pervs) and men are always trying to talk to you.  Plus many women are initially distrustful of you.

But I would never say something like that on television.  In fact, I don't understand why people go on the "bachelor"-like shows anyway.  My family would be humiliated if I went a show like that.
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

• View Profile
Holy Shit!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »
Well it is nice to hear you speak of her this way instead of letting your judgement of "loser" get the better of you.  :smile: