Author Topic: Disclaimer  (Read 1205 times)

Offline LIFE 82

• View Profile
Disclaimer
« on: October 30, 2002, 11:09:00 PM »
I have found a good website about this programs.I have searched everywhere but now I have the website to show others so they may understand the kinds of abuse in this programs.
If you need to show others,like doctors,councilers,lawyers exactly what happened to you whilst in the program,but you find it difficult,then I highly recommend viewing the website:www.thestraights.com
 I must warn you though that at first glance (and isnt that what doctors,councilers,lawyers usualy do,just glance)this highly informative website may appear to be an Anti Chinese website.Rest assured that IF you (or the people you are desperately trying to get to understand what realy happened to you)can get past the first page,buried underneath all of that Chinese flag is a treasure trove of facts revealing the true life stories of victims of brainwashing in America,by Americans,for Americans.Americans that have never been to China or met a real Communist.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disclaimer
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 10:18:00 PM »
thestraights.com is a great web site, but the music is so hokey.  as a former straight person, i know the site presents fact, but lawyers, doctors, and other concerned persons get a bad impression from that music.

what do you all think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »