Author Topic: Whitmore Parents: If there's NO THERAPY at Whitmore & No Ful  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore Parents: If there's NO THERAPY at Whitmore & No Ful
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2005, 05:45:00 AM »
o.k. guys i dont want to start anything but do you remember how mad mark and cheryl would get at us cuz we called her kerwilla devill. she looked just like the lady in 101 dalmations the night she came in the mansion like an old witch and drug Zita out of bed at 2 in the morning. screaming she was going to make her go to the attorney general and tell him "exactly what she told her too! scares me to think about her
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2005, 05:49:00 AM »
i just remember how after she drug Zita out to the car she ran back in the mansion and wouldnt let go of all of us. begging us to not let her take her. And then Mrs. Harris pushed and dare i say slapped us and told Zita " that nice police man over there was going to put you in jail if you didnt do what i say" we were so scared we called the police to make sure they knew this lady was insane. We thought for sure Zita would be killed and left on the side of the road that night. poor poor Zita

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
Do you kids every get a chance to read these posts? Or do you just hear a lot of talk and then do your ranting?

For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off.  
-- Johnny Carson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
To anonymous who said "quit calling me."
I do not know who you are...but I have not called YOU, whoever you are.  I know who I talk you and it is NOT YOU.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2005, 12:33:00 PM »
ABout the night Zita was picked up at the Whitmore: Several postings have already been made on this forum by ISAC that prove Mark Sudweeks is a LIAR; and that Officer Wright wrote a "KEEP THE PEACE" report that reflects absolutely nothing abusive happened to our daughter that evening at all. This is all incorrect information.

I do believe the Sudweeks must be feeling a lot of pressure...a whole lot of pressure to be bringing up a lot of LIES that have already been hashed over time and again.

What ever must be going on at the ole Whitmore?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
We have read this over and over.
Joyce Harris never slapped anyone that night.
She never hurt Zita.
This is all a lie.
Whoever told you this "story" is filling your head with more and more lies.

Offline nite owl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »
Many parents become brainwashed into thinking they ae doing the best for their child. I had the same thing happen when my child was in a Utah teen program. What I learned is that most of these programs are only interested in more money - not helping kids.  It's all about money. If you have child in any program - hopefully you will study this industry very closely to be more objective.  It's very eacy to get sucked in....

In God's wildness lies the hope of the world x the great fresh unblighted, unredeemed wilderness. The galling harness of civilization drops off, and wounds heal ere we are aware.
-- John Muir