Author Topic: Cross creek manor  (Read 14145 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2005, 12:29:00 PM »
On 2005-07-16 04:05:00, melissa goldsmith wrote:

"My mom stayed true to her word and took me out after one month THANK GOD. Anyways I am excited to share stories with you all and I hope to run in to some of the wonderful friends I made as we went through hell together."

I'm very happy that your mother kept her word. I had a similar agreement with my father, and he broke it. Even started court proceedings to keep me in. :roll: Which was definitely the breaking point of our trust, indefinitely.

I'd love to hear some stories, just anecdotal memories even of your experience. It's such a unique/weird/horrible experience it's nice to talk to other people who were in wwasp programs. I still havent been able to hook up with the friends I made while I was there. When I finally left it was in such a hurry and all.. and plus you can't have #'s and addies as you know.. anyways- I sincerely hope things are well. Post more, and ignore the program supporters- plenty of them here. They have no idea what it was like.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »
Hey Melissa, Its good to have you here.

Offline melissa goldsmith

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »
what a nice responce from all for you. thank you.
i never knew that there were places to talk about our experences or i would have been here a long time ago. i am currently writing down my experence at cross creek and i have to say it has been 9 years but the tears still flow as if it happened yesterday. when i am done with my account i will share it with all of you, i hope to hear some of your stories.

also i was wondering if anyone knew is GARTH a counsler at CCM still???
elissa goldsmith

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »
what a nice responce from all for you. thank you.
i never knew that there were places to talk about our experences or i would have been here a long time ago. i am currently writing down my experence at cross creek and i have to say it has been 9 years but the tears still flow as if it happened yesterday. when i am done with my account i will share it with all of you, i hope to hear some of your stories.

also i was wondering if anyone knew is GARTH a counsler at CCM still???
elissa goldsmith

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2005, 12:50:00 PM »
Yes, garth is still working at cross creek

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »
wow he is still there. damn he had been there for like 5 years before i got there i was there for 18 months and i have been gone for 9 years, that is just crazy, if anyone was in his group i would love to talk to you.

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »
wow he is still there. damn he had been there for like 5 years before i got there i was there for 18 months and i have been gone for 9 years, that is just crazy, if anyone was in his group i would love to talk to you.
elissa goldsmith

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2005, 11:13:00 PM »
Hey Melissa, I had Darrel and the Ron June but only garth for one day and boy do I freaking really dislike that guy! I actually visited about 6 months ago as I was still braiwashed into thinking this place was great and he was the biggest ass to me ever. I am soory ot hear that the memories are still painfull to you. OUr lives will truly never be the same. I sitll have issues because of that place. When you were there, did you go to the "St. George facility"? Im not sure if they had that then or not. Well alot has changed im sure, but bassically its the same too. Seminars, Group, structure, bullshit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2005, 04:42:00 AM »
On 2005-07-17 17:44:00, melissa goldsmith wrote:

"i am currently writing down my experence at cross creek"

When you have finished send it to ISAC.

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
i was there from 1994-1996 i was in garths group. i was there two times i was there the first time before they had uniforms and i went back right after they got the uniforms. garth was a dick when i first got there untill i followed his rules then he was great. then i returned to CCM and lets just say i would take the dick i first met over the Garth i got upon returning.
elissa goldsmith

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »
I was in Garth's group at North campus.  I was at CCM from 01-03.  If u wanna talk aim-carrijowa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »
Hi to everyone out there,  
I haven't been on the site in a while. I want to thank everyone for all the information. My dgt was at CCM, her father had taken her up there. I noticed right away something wasn't right. The parents on the BBS sounded like robots, and after searching and watching, I knew that there was something wrong right away. I became a "problem" asked to many questions, checked up on the counselors etc and would not back down from them so they kicked me off the BBS and I never really did anything for them to do that. I read more than posted. Well guys and gals to make a long story short, when they wanted to put my dgt on staff buddy, and had no proof she had done anything wrong, and told me as much. I told them to pack her bags I was leaving work and would pick her up that night. I couldn't believe they were telling me I couldn't do that,In deed I did.I arrived at 1 in the morning they woke my precious dgt up and she left with me. She saw me started bawling and I held her tight. She has been home for a couple of months and is doing really, really well, It took awhile for her not to be away from me in stores and etc. She still was on there fear of punishment. Her dad even had the police after me for domestic kidnapping. It was great! I just wanted you to know she was home, she was at CCM for 4 1/2 months. Thanks again for all the good advice and info. God Bless

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Cross creek manor
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
:nworthy:

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being of His Father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
You are a honorable person anon. Thank you for simply taking the time to question. With the program thats all that needs to be done with the programs, you just have to question them and they fall on their collective face.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Cross creek manor
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »
On 2005-09-07 16:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hi to everyone out there,  

I haven't been on the site in a while. I want to thank everyone for all the information. My dgt was at CCM, her father had taken her up there. I noticed right away something wasn't right. The parents on the BBS sounded like robots, and after searching and watching, I knew that there was something wrong right away. I became a "problem" asked to many questions, checked up on the counselors etc and would not back down from them so they kicked me off the BBS and I never really did anything for them to do that. I read more than posted. Well guys and gals to make a long story short, when they wanted to put my dgt on staff buddy, and had no proof she had done anything wrong, and told me as much. I told them to pack her bags I was leaving work and would pick her up that night. I couldn't believe they were telling me I couldn't do that,In deed I did.I arrived at 1 in the morning they woke my precious dgt up and she left with me. She saw me started bawling and I held her tight. She has been home for a couple of months and is doing really, really well, It took awhile for her not to be away from me in stores and etc. She still was on there fear of punishment. Her dad even had the police after me for domestic kidnapping. It was great! I just wanted you to know she was home, she was at CCM for 4 1/2 months. Thanks again for all the good advice and info. God Bless"

Nice to hear...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control