Author Topic: Not able to REPLY to Chris  (Read 1540 times)

Offline LIFE 82

• View Profile
Not able to REPLY to Chris
« on: October 30, 2002, 11:58:00 PM »
Hi Chris
I try to reply but I dont see it so I put it here.
You know who I am.
Read my FIRST REPLY "stop whining and go visit her in jail".
Now I am the "underminer mole"???
Who deserves what here.This is just a website and if you dont like it then have the webmaster block me from participating.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 07:12:00 AM »
Blocking your name would be just like saying you are FOS, have a seat.
I think the webmaster, who you have slashed at more than once, would shut down the server before she blocked people from posting.  
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline enough

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2002, 02:17:00 AM »
LIFE82 is clearly in a great deal of pain, has some serious issues with socialization skills, and has made it abundantly clear that they have not found a way to escape the personality traits induced by the high demand group in their own past.

I can only offer my hope that whoever this person is, they can find some sense of peace and understanding of what was done to them, and how it informs their behavior today. It is painful to me to read what this person  writes, and if that gives them pleasure then I hope that I have helped them somehow.

This forum provides this person a safe outlet for their clear frustration with his/her own life and experience. Their expressions of anger, outrage and clear sense of loss are common in people who have been abused as children, it is not unexpected or shocking.

I for one take it as a clear reminder of how I behaved as little as two years ago, even earlier this year. It is not a pretty mirror, but it is one that is useful in measure.

There are postings here with links to resource material, educational guides, and therapuetic support for those of us who choose to avail ourselves of such help. Some people are simply not ready to heal, a process referred to as 'keeping the wound open', and as such, are enboldened by the safety and anonymity of this forum to spew their unfocused rage and resentment at anyone willing to take the bait.

Accusation, resentment, rage, scapegoating, tranference, acting out, a pervasive sense of loss, agression, hate, disgust, repulsion, denial, frustration and self-loathing are all a part of the healing process, but they represent only the very early steps, and can commonly be eliminated via taking the more difficult and time consuming step of forgiveness, both of ourselves and others.