Author Topic: Joyce Harris  (Read 64930 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« on: April 30, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »
Thank you for sharing all you are doing to let Utah officials know about Whitmore.

In the same token, many of us will be sure they know about you and your daughter's alleged abuse against you.  We will be sure they check into DSS or CPS or whatever they call it in Texas since you did have a lawyer that helped you everytime your daughter called it on YOU.  What was that lawyers name? Never mind, I am sure there is a public record of it.

Word has it many of the officials have already classied you a lunatic or a woman that needs attention.  Well does your husband not give you that attention?  What about those Birthday Photo's? Weren't they enough?

Oh, just in case you are wondering, the new KIDS did not come from your Sue obsession, sorry to disappoint you, but there are others that refer highly to the Whitmore.

Go obsess over the Fire Codes now.  I am sure it makes your day.  I came on here since I have heard so much about this, and I am stunned that you have dedicated so much of your time here.  I hope your kid gets the same attention.

Don't worry I won't be back here.  Just needed to vent that there are some of us that know the REAL Joyce Harris.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
One more thing Mrs. Harris, do you know exactly what your daughter has told kids at the Whitmore? I don't think the two of you are seeing eye to eye.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
Anon:

Check with whoever you wish.
I have no records with any agency, anywhere, because I do not and have not ever abused my daughter.

And the photos that you refer to that were stolen off of my computer--and the FBI is preparing a "tampering with a witness report" for the County Attorney, Mr. Eldridge---were not "BIRTHDAY PHOTOS"....they were "Valentine Pictures" for my husband....nice ones I might add.  So please keep your facts straight.

And, yes--the fire codes are a serious issue, and I will be contacting Mr. Halladay to make sure he does another inspection to be assured that all VIOLATIONS are done according to meet HIS REQUIREMENTS.

Please continue to read this forum---you might just learn something.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »
And since you just admitted you have seen the photos---the FBI agent investigating my case will be contacting this forum for you IP address and most probably be contacting YOU.

And IF you have been given access to my daughter's private/confidential records there at Whitmore--you can probably explain that TOO.

You need to read posts from the former students on this forum: the former students talk about how Cheryl Sudweeks forces students to tell LIES about their parents, etc in an effort to instill the concept of the "WHITMORE FAMILY."  So, you just can't worry too much about all that CULT-BUILDING STUFF that goes on there under Cheryl's direction in Cherl's little GROUP SESSIONS. Cherly forces the kids to LIE about their parents in an effort to get them to LOVE HER...sort of sick, huh?
 People here can refer to to lots of literature to read about CULTS, if you are interested.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »
Oh, and since Mark Sudweeks said in the TRIBUNE article that they "have gotten out of the teen-help business,"  they shouldn't be needing referrals from ANYONE, now should they?

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »
On 2005-04-30 07:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

Go obsess over the Fire Codes now.

Do you not see the Fire Watch situation as something serious?  I mean a few violations can be understandable, but it is so bad that the Fire Marshall has ordered that someone stay awake all night to make sure the rest of the "family" doesn't burn up while they sleep.  Sounds pretty fucking serious to me! :eek:

I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religion than it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
Lady Anon, the Sudweeks have tried to discredit Joyce Harris and have been proven to be liars for months. And who cares if she took pictures for her husband? And your remarks smell like attempts at blackmail anyway.

The issues of the fire codes is important.
The issue of the Sudweeks telling lies about conducting therapy in secret is important.
Lady, you are trying to deflect important issues with a bunch of gossipy bullshit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2005, 11:17:00 AM »
Assault allegation probed at school
Date: April 28, 2005

Granger High School's head football coach is under investigation for allegedly assaulting a student during an altercation Monday.
Richard Grosh and about 10 students, some of them football players, were suspended from school Wednesday as police and school officials investigated the allegations.
Monday's incident followed a prank that began after a high school dance Saturday night when a group of students allegedly threw eggs at Grosh's home in Murray early Sunday,...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »
Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »
My husband was a firefighter for 30 years, so I am very aware of what the lack of conformance to fire codes can do.  An old building like the Whitmore can burn in less than 10 minutes.  But before that even happens, the smoldering smoke, before the fire actually gets rip-roaring, will probably kill the occupants.  Then they will all burn beyond recognition.  

Then there is the question of the response time of the Nephi Fire Department, if there is one.  It may be just a county fire department.  In a large city, with many fire stations, the response time is much faster.  Is the fire department in Nephi mostly made up of volunteers or are they all on-duty paid firefighters?

Think about it, parents with kids at Whitmore, it can happen in a heartbeat.  If it happened at night, your children would almost certainly DIE a horrible death.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »
fire watches are a standard occurrence.........no big deal............stay focused.....the issue is/////

Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

this is fact.........other acts TOO.......

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
Excuse me, but fire watches at a bed and breakfast or so-called boarding school are not standard procedure.  What planet are you from?

Of course, Joey is the issue, but the rest of the kids at Whitmore are also important, and they shouldn't be put at risk to become STATISTICS!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2005, 11:50:00 AM »
Contact Assitant State Fire Marshal Brent R. Halladay:

Email: [email protected]

Mr. Halladay must understand the importance of him personally doing a FINAL INSPECTION of his requirements for the Whitmore being brought up to code. The Sudweeks can not be allowed to "self-monitor" these repairs/improvements, OR just producing "paperwork" showing that the repairs have been done.

Voice your opinion that Mr. Halladay must personally verify that all work has been completed to insure the safety of these kids at Whitmore Academy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2005, 11:54:00 AM »
According to the article in the Salt Lake City Tribune---the Sudweeks only have until mid-May to be in compliance with these fire code violations.

Write to Mr. Halladay now!

Whenever have the Suds complied with anything?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »
HEY MARK AND CHERYL:  If you aren't in the teen-help industry---give those parents back their money and send those kids home!