Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Joyce Harris

<< < (2/28) > >>

Cayo Hueso:

--- Quote ---On 2005-04-30 07:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

Go obsess over the Fire Codes now.
--- End quote ---

Do you not see the Fire Watch situation as something serious?  I mean a few violations can be understandable, but it is so bad that the Fire Marshall has ordered that someone stay awake all night to make sure the rest of the "family" doesn't burn up while they sleep.  Sounds pretty fucking serious to me! :eek:
I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religion than it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
Lady Anon, the Sudweeks have tried to discredit Joyce Harris and have been proven to be liars for months. And who cares if she took pictures for her husband? And your remarks smell like attempts at blackmail anyway.

The issues of the fire codes is important.
The issue of the Sudweeks telling lies about conducting therapy in secret is important.
Lady, you are trying to deflect important issues with a bunch of gossipy bullshit.

Anonymous:
Assault allegation probed at school
Date: April 28, 2005

Granger High School's head football coach is under investigation for allegedly assaulting a student during an altercation Monday.
Richard Grosh and about 10 students, some of them football players, were suspended from school Wednesday as police and school officials investigated the allegations.
Monday's incident followed a prank that began after a high school dance Saturday night when a group of students allegedly threw eggs at Grosh's home in Murray early Sunday,...

Anonymous:
Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

Gmom:
My husband was a firefighter for 30 years, so I am very aware of what the lack of conformance to fire codes can do.  An old building like the Whitmore can burn in less than 10 minutes.  But before that even happens, the smoldering smoke, before the fire actually gets rip-roaring, will probably kill the occupants.  Then they will all burn beyond recognition.  

Then there is the question of the response time of the Nephi Fire Department, if there is one.  It may be just a county fire department.  In a large city, with many fire stations, the response time is much faster.  Is the fire department in Nephi mostly made up of volunteers or are they all on-duty paid firefighters?

Think about it, parents with kids at Whitmore, it can happen in a heartbeat.  If it happened at night, your children would almost certainly DIE a horrible death.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version