Author Topic: Joyce Harris  (Read 66152 times)

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »
Were you speaking to me?
Joyce Harris
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AMF

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2005, 12:21:00 AM »
sounds like Chris is a big boy now...........easy MOM???......Isn't Chris off to college???.......sounds like a man to me........free??...I hope....no rope from the ASYLUM weighing him down.....don't drown CHRIS....kids from the ZOO are always there to help / stand by you (truth)........sure yell at JOYCE.....get in line with all the other BLIND ASYLUM slime

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »
I would hope my son would know better than to associate with someone who calls his mother slime.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2005, 03:10:00 PM »
Mrs. Gentile,

A short explantion of the photos: since YOU pulled up this site yourself.

Someone (two minor students at the Whitmore, according to the FBI who did a forensic evaluation on my computer)..broke into my home computer and stole photos--it was a harmless set of picture that I had made for my husband for Valentines Day....NOT anything to be ashamed of.

Secondly: the poster who referred to the people as "slime"...is posting anonymously--so I don't believe you have to worry about your son having any type of "relationship" with him/her.

Please don't take every posting personally--or you will just stay upset. OK?

Joyce Harris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
I definately do not agree with anyone getting into your computer and they should have been hel accountable.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
Mrs. Gentile,

I will not press charges against MINORS who were only doing what they were instructed to do by an irresponsible ADULT. What would be fair about that? This young lady and man know exactly WHO they are. Perhaps ONE day when they are not being controlled by anyone else, they will see fit to apologize for invading my privacy, costing me money for the damages they caused, and for engaging in ILLEGAL activities. They may want to also thank me for not causing them to face Federal Felony charges, and for their parents to have to hire attorneys to KEEP THEM OUT OF PRISON.
Often when these kids get away from Whitmore, they do develope a sense of RIGHT and WRONG--and they do have the desire to make amends to those they have harmed.
I have little to gain by prosecuting kids who are being manipulated and used. I am just not that type of a person.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Joyce Harris
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »
On 2005-06-04 07:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I would hope my son would know better than to associate with someone who calls his mother slime."

Mary, put down the kool-aid and think for just a minute. In the unlikely (on this day) event that you were to seriously question the Suds, they would try to get your own son to call you slime.

Ask them about the horses, for example. I understand Cheryl likes to tell this fantastic story about the evil Canadians shooting all their horses cause they're jealous of the Suds' glowing spirituality. But the court transcript is on the net for all to see and it tells a very different story, much of it straight from the mouths of Mark and Cheryl and those allegedly adopted kids.

Ask them about that and see how fast the Whit kids start calling you names.

We are a one party country. Half of them call themselves Democrats and the other half call themselves Republicans. All the good ideas come from the Libertarians.
--Hugh Downs

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2005, 12:33:00 PM »
HEY MARY,
Ask Cheryl why she dropped you from the Caring Parents chat site after she got Alana on as the new "spy." She used you up , Lady. Maybe, you can BEG some more legal fees for them and get back in her good graces. But you're doing a good DEED now being her pitiful mouthpiece here. Why are you doing this? Cheryl's grown, let her do her own talking. She's just trying to put a big ole wedge between you and Chris--that's her angle because she no longer CONTROLS Chris and she just can't stand THAT! You think Cheryl is more important than your own son? That's pitiful!
IF Cheryl wins this ONE--then YOU will be the biggest LOSER ever!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »
there is no wedge between my son and i and there never will be. Not all programs work for all kids i think if your child wasnt happy move on all of the negative on this site only will create a negative environment for the kids either there or gone. mary

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »
I have asked this question -- does the end justify the means?  To say that not all programs work for all kids is saying the methods used are okay for some, and for those for whom it is not, they should just forget about it. How do you do that when a child has been abused?  The stories from the kids are the same, from all over the country.  You can't just turn you head and say they are all just making things up.  Not only does that allow the abuse to go on with other children, but it says to the kids who were abused that they should accept abuse, that abuse is okay.

The contract states specific services, and you, in good faith, pay for those services, you should get them.  We were lied to.  We did not agree to any shape or form of abuse, verbal or physical.  We paid for licensed, qualified people to handle the problems our granddaughter was sent to the Whitmore for, not for Cheryl Sudweeks abusiveness

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
On 2005-06-05 16:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"there is no wedge between my son and i and there never will be. Not all programs work for all kids i think if your child wasnt happy move on all of the negative on this site only will create a negative environment for the kids either there or gone. mary"

Wake up Miss Mary......the negative is the criminal acts........the NEGATIVE is the SUDWEEKS crossed the line...CRIMINAL ACTS............period......wake up....move on.....case to be revealed sOOn

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2005, 09:38:00 PM »
Mary it is not a question of "being happy at Whitmore" IT IS THE FACT THAT KIDS WERE ABUSED THERE! Ask your son--he saw the abuse and he is talking about the ABUSE HE SAW THERE. Wake up lady---YOUR FRIENDS the Sudweeks are child abusers!!!!

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »
WHY IS MY NAME THE TITLE OF THIS TOPIC?
Why isn't the TOPIC TITLED "CHERYL SUDWEEKS?"
OR "MARY GENTILE...FRIEND OF CHERYL SUDWEEKS?"

OR..."ABUSE AT WHITMORE ACADEMY???"

WHY ME????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »
i was there with joey and that never happened
[nate]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »
sure it did nate, read the TRIBUE article, there are eight substainated counts of abuse and neglect, and since that report more students have come forward and given more statements.glad to know you were there. maybe you will be called as a witness when this goes to trial. willing to lie on a witness stand? that's called purjury, and is a felony!