Author Topic: Joyce Harris  (Read 64935 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »
Thanks---we reported it to the FBI...and Agent who came to our house brought with him another Agent who is a "forenic computer expert." The legal part is in the FBI's hands now. NICE to have them dealing with it.

That's what all the "gosspy" stuff about my husband's pictures is about...whoopie, so they saw pictures of me in a "teddy and a nightgown."

These are PEOPLE--The Sudweeks-- who dance around in their little MORMON SACRED UNDERGARMENTS in front of a bunch of teenagers for Christ's sake!

I certainly never have claimed that TEDDY'S and Nightgowns were "SACRED!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2005, 07:11:00 AM »
hey gmom dare you talk about your HUSBAND. oh ya. now there  story in itself. i will not lower myself to your sick level of integrity, and did where digging should not be done. No only the sudweeks have to endure old lady gossip, even at the cost of horrindus outragous lies that even a two year old has a conscious about. you are a wicked evil person, dear lovely grandmamma. is that why Leah hated you the whole time she was my roomate? I must say you taught her well about digging

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2005, 07:14:00 AM »
I have something to say about perverted old women not to mention dadddy who does the spanking. IT IS SICK TO TAKE NAKED PICTURES AND PUT THEM ON THE INTERNET. yuk yuk yik.   worse than that zita told us all about you and your photo sessions. i didnt believe her. and who would ever brreak into your computer and get your pictures. nobody i know. YES IT IS SICK. how dare you accuse someone else of doing what you obviously do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2005, 07:19:00 AM »
Ive got two things teddy lover. first did you not see the PRIVATE picture of garments you posted. well if you didnt notice you might as well be in longjohns. what are you trying to make us think now? sorry there aint nothin sexy about morman underware. Steve young who happens to wear the same kind. told a guy in the locker room after he teasingly asked where he could by a pair, that they were to expensive for him. i would have to think the same thing for you joyce. There is no way you could ever afford garments, they are to good for you. guess youll have to settle for your g strings. and of course teddy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2005, 07:24:00 AM »
hey Joyce you sure wore the garments story into the ground. it used to be funny. we all threw cheryl in the cold pool. her overalls broke and she took them off. while she was still in her shirt and it was pitch black outside she cracked us up and started dancing to the music by the pool. thats the way she is. thats why we love her. does teddy love you that much?

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »
Why don't you tell me?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »
Point: Cheryl Sudweeks is the person who "dances in her UNDERWEAR in front of students." HER HUSBAND goes about in his UNDERWEAR in front of students, and walks about naked with a towel around him in front of students. Cheryl Sudweeks skinny dips with students which is AGAINST THE LAW!

The Sudweeks HAVE THE PROBLEMS and are being investigated for child abuse and sexual abuse and fraud.
I AM NOT and NEVER HAVE BEEN.

I have never been called a TWEAKER nor has my husband been called a PEEKER.

Maybe Cheryl needs to buy a teddy since she does not honor her "sacred undergarments" anyway.

THERE YOU ARE!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2005, 12:57:00 PM »
Don't think Joyce Harris ever said a teddy was SACRED.  Don't think she was accused of wearing a teddy in front of school children---she just took some pictures for her husband the way I understand it....and someone stole these pictures off her computer: AND THAT IS THE ONLY CRIME I SEE HERE!

NOW Cheryl does say her underwear are SACRED, so she should not wear them in front of students.

THAT IS THE ISSUE!

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
Joyce Harris is not parading around in front of teenagers in a so-called boarding school situation.  What she does is not the issue here.
I have never heard of any DANCE teacher skinny dipping with her students or walking around in her underware, sacred or not.

Offline RN on Board

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »
Keep up the good work. In Utah it's a man's world and strong women are routinely considered to be lunatics or hysterical. So don't get discourgaged by name calling.  To prove my point - Utahans voted out their first female governor in November.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »
Anon,  

dont love her too much.That too would be considered a crime.  Maybe not in Utah but anywhere else  it would.

Adults in care of children should not parade around without clothes on.Period end of story.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »
Just for the record, I did not post any picture of the "Mormon Undergarments."
I do not attend this church, so I would have no reason to purchase these "Undergarments," because I would not be participating in whatever practices are required to EARN this privilege.

BUT, if I did go to this church, and earn this privillege to wear such sacred "garments," I most certainly would not dishonor my faith, or fellow church members by parading around in front of ANYONE in them, especially school children.

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
Heh, That wuz me that posted the garments pic. I found it on the 'net, and it's not the only one out there either.

In addition, some waggish sorts have listed "mormon garments" on ebay too.

How's that for speshul?

History gives us a kind of chart, and we dare not surrender even a small rushlight in the darkness. The hasty reformer who does not remember the past will find himself condemned to repeat it.
--John Buchan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
So just anybody can buy these "sacred garments" on ebay?  Guess they are affordable afterall, then!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2005, 09:15:00 PM »
do not contact my son chris gentile anymore!