Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Joyce Harris

<< < (5/28) > >>

Anonymous:
fire watch orders occurr all over the nation, talk to military persons, we all stood fire watch.........the municiple code specifically requires fire watch be established given the code conditions aren't met........they have a specific time period to meet the code, less they be shut down.................fire watch is the first level of compliance........easy does it........................

Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

HOW ABOUT A STUDENT WATCH..............GET REAL...............

Troll Control:

--- Quote ---On 2005-04-30 07:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Thank you for sharing all you are doing to let Utah officials know about Whitmore.

In the same token, many of us will be sure they know about you and your daughter's alleged abuse against you.  We will be sure they check into DSS or CPS or whatever they call it in Texas since you did have a lawyer that helped you everytime your daughter called it on YOU.  What was that lawyers name? Never mind, I am sure there is a public record of it.

Word has it many of the officials have already classied you a lunatic or a woman that needs attention.  Well does your husband not give you that attention?  What about those Birthday Photo's? Weren't they enough?

Oh, just in case you are wondering, the new KIDS did not come from your Sue obsession, sorry to disappoint you, but there are others that refer highly to the Whitmore.

Go obsess over the Fire Codes now.  I am sure it makes your day.  I came on here since I have heard so much about this, and I am stunned that you have dedicated so much of your time here.  I hope your kid gets the same attention.

Don't worry I won't be back here.  Just needed to vent that there are some of us that know the REAL Joyce Harris.  

"

--- End quote ---

What a vile piece of trash.

Anonymous:
Hear Cheryl likes to act like a teeny-bopper with the Whitmore kids. Wouldn't it be fun for her to put on the boxing gloves with Rob and go a 'round with him? Just for entertainment? She thought it was funny watching gangland Rob box the heck outta Joey--why not a fun-filled 'round with her to start out the morning?

FIRE WATCH 101, LEST WE FORGET

Joyce Harris:
Mom3Three,

Computer theft, lies about a Mother....and now the possiblity of 30+ kids being harmed in a fire trap DO NOT CONCERN this ANON Poster.  This Poster's "job" is to deflect attention away from the real issues at Whitmore Academy---and as usual lying about me is their target.
Stupid huh?

The issues are: Child abuse allegations against the Sudweeks...and as you said: 8 substantiated counts of abuse and neglect! An on-going criminal investigation...and the big question: Will the Sudweeks be charged?

Fire code violations....Serious!
ANOTHER investigation by the Attorney General's office about the "Boarding School" issue...and what is "DR" Bernie Farrow's JOB at the Whitmore?
State says it's a "therapeutic boarding school" and must be licensed and regulated.  Suds say it is not.  I perfer to believe documentation and the State of Utah.

My personal relationships are not an issue.
I took my photos IN PRIVATE.
I do not "dance about in MY UNDERWEAR in front of a bunch of kids like Cheryl Sudweeks and Mark Sudweeks."
I am a certified teacher--and I have never hit, spit on, cursed, or called a student a racial slur--like "Nigger" or "Sand Nigger" like the Sudweeks habitually do.

The Sudweeks have serious issues---I am not the issue.

mom2three:
agreed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version