Author Topic: For those of us who feel MMS had serious problems  (Read 1811 times)

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
For those of us who feel MMS had serious problems
« on: May 12, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
For those of us who have struggled I felt it would be good to unify us a little bit.
If you want to meet like-minded alumni and no longer hide and remain annonymous please contact me at [email protected]

There's a group of us that are pretty cohesively united, but the more the merrier. Certainly linking some more former student together who feel MMS was harmful has been so helpful, especially for girls who have somewhat recently left MMS and still feel that fear and intimidation.  I can't express to those of you who understand how much of a differnce it can make to have even one girl say, 'yea, i felt the same way.'  Now imagine 5, 10, 20...It's a sight to behold!!  
 :nworthy:

Best to you all,  

Kat
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline hugakid

• View Profile
For those of us who feel MMS had serious problems
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »
Very well said, Kat. I think this is wonderful and that girls will find it useful to be able to talk to like-minded people. Forget all of this bickering back and forth and feeling like you have to defend yourself when you say you were abused, all of you.

Great job, Kat.  ::flipflop::
(now isn't that flip-flop random?)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »