Author Topic: Dennis is a hurricane, and right on the way to Jamaica!  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Dennis is a hurricane, and right on the way to Jamaica!
« on: July 06, 2005, 09:26:00 PM »
Seems mother nature is up for round two this year with our WWASPS friends down in Tranquility Bay!

I hope that this time they'll actually make some sort of plans to make sure their captive children are in a safe place and their parents are notified, but I doubt it.

More than likely they'll be put to work repairing the grounds after its done bitchslapping the prison theyre forced into. Selfishly I wish it gets washed away into the sea while the kids are safely elsewhere, but I doubt its gonna happen.

Plus, theyd just be sent to some other WWASPS program, or theyd have a new one built. Cant let an old cash cow die, and god knows having TB dangled as a threat over the heads of every kid in a WWASPS program is helpful for their 'therapy', as is making it a CAT2 to even talk about it!

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
--Frank Lloyd Wright, American architect

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 09:16:00 AM »
Wow!  And it's hardly the season yet!  Better go wax up my surfboard...
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »
The season is now and last time they took the kids to a safe hotel. This storm is forcast to go over the north side of the island. The school is on the south side. So hopefully it will not hit st.elizabeth too hard. But lets pray for the jamaican people also, becuase the north side will get the brunt of it.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »
Meh, hopefully a second one will come and have the eyewall spirograph over St. Elizabeth for a few days... *sigh* but it seems I'll have to dream on.

Forgive, O Lord, my little joke on Thee and I'll  forgive Thy great big one on me.
--Robert Frost, American poet

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »
Emily is on course to Jamaica right now. And last I checked the middle line of the cone of probability was juuust south of the island.

Hey TB, looks like youre in the crosshairs! Too bad the kids in there are so isolated from the whole world they dont even know a storm is barreling towards them!

I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 07:07:00 PM »
A simple internet search shows over 6000 links when tranquility bay teen abuse is searched. Parents who send their children there are definitely responsible for their child abuse. They'd have be either sadists, abusive parents or retards to sent their children to Tranquility Bay. There have been hundreds, if not thousands, of reports of human rights violations, child abuse, unsanitary conditions and psychological abuse. The parents who trust TB with their kids are truly nuts.  

If you think about why you hate me, you might find that it's not me.
--Antigen

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2005, 06:58:00 AM »
Emily as of 6am est is not going to hit jamaica, but skirt it to the south. Which is just missing the school, but flooding rains are a strong possiblity as Dennis still did much damage.
Niles Tell me why you would want a hurricane to hit the school? Sure it would get pretty damaged, but what if kids got hurt? Do you want that? The school is built allot better than most of the shanty shacks in jamaica which I could knock over.On another subject Brat Camp was a very well done in my opinion. I look forward to seeing these kids on a journey to get in touch with themselves. Sage walk seems like a great program. Maybe you guys are wrong about allot of programs.I have transported a few kids to Sage.
        The one who cares

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »
On 2005-07-15 03:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Emily as of 6am est is not going to hit jamaica, but skirt it to the south. Which is just missing the school, but flooding rains are a strong possiblity as Dennis still did much damage.

Niles Tell me why you would want a hurricane to hit the school? Sure it would get pretty damaged, but what if kids got hurt? Do you want that? The school is built allot better than most of the shanty shacks in jamaica which I could knock over.On another subject Brat Camp was a very well done in my opinion. I look forward to seeing these kids on a journey to get in touch with themselves. Sage walk seems like a great program. Maybe you guys are wrong about allot of programs.I have transported a few kids to Sage.

The one who cares"

Ah, the One who Kidnaps make his return to troll some more.

I can't speak for Nihil, but I'd be pleased if the hurricane will destroy TB. I don't want any kids to get hurt, of course, but I do want that place to be flattened so that it won't be of any use to WWASP anymore, and it will cease to function as a gulag.

Sagewalk, and similar programs, don't help kids "get in touch with themselves". They are punitive, abusive environments that do nothing but beat kids into submission.

But that's what you want, don't you? You want submissive, robotic kids. That's why you're in the child kidnapping business. You have no morals, no conscience, and no responsibility. Shame on you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
Did you watch Brat camp, it seemed tough but not abusive.Sage walk seems really geuine. As for TB, if anything did happen I'm sure they could quickly get another property or build one. It is very cheap to buy land and property in Jamaica.
I would also like to remind you by hoping something bad happens to TB, you are also hoping something happens to the jamaican people who are very poor to begin with and don't deserve any more hardships than they already go through.
That is what is wrong, you can't just hope TB gets destoyed without innocent people also getting hurt. You should really think about what you say. The one who cares praying for anyone in Emily's path.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »
On 2005-07-15 08:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Did you watch Brat camp, it seemed tough but not abusive.Sage walk seems really geuine. As for TB, if anything did happen I'm sure they could quickly get another property or build one. It is very cheap to buy land and property in Jamaica.

I would also like to remind you by hoping something bad happens to TB, you are also hoping something happens to the jamaican people who are very poor to begin with and don't deserve any more hardships than they already go through.

That is what is wrong, you can't just hope TB gets destoyed without innocent people also getting hurt. You should really think about what you say. The one who cares praying for anyone in Emily's path."

The One who Kidnaps preaches about consideration and compassion. Interesting. How much consideration and compassion do you towards the children you kidnap? None, otherwise you wouldn't be kidnapping them.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »
OWC, why the fuck do you think I want TB gone? Just like the anon poster said, because Im sick of people using it to torture and brainwash children and make them live in shitty conditions.

Oh, and how brainwashed you are is really shining through. If you call bratcamp 'tough but not abusive' then you really lost your ability to think critically about what these programs do, all you do is ACCEPT it, period.

BTW, none of the shit they do is actually therapeutic. At most it might make them behave so they dont have to go back to one of those awful places, but thats not therapy, thats intimidation. They might as well hire you to beat up and/or rape their kids directly instead of having a program do it so they behave!

The bible teaches that woman brought sin and death into the world, that she precipitated the fall of the race, that she was arraigned before the judgment seat of Heaven, tried, condemned and sentenced. Marriage for her was to be a condition of bondage, maternity a period of suffering and anguish, and in silence and subjection, she was to play the role of a dependent on man's bounty for all her material wants, and for all the information she might desire...Here is the Bible position of woman briefly summed up.
--Elizabeth Cady-Stanton