Author Topic: Darrington & WWASP  (Read 4845 times)

Offline Timoclea

• View Profile
Darrington & WWASP
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2005, 08:57:00 PM »
Oh, I posted the location stuff because I was curious and thought others might be, too.

I think there are plenty of legitimate avenues withint the law to deal with these people.

I don't think anyone here would ever contemplate doing illegal stuff against this place, but just for the record since program idiots might claim otherwise, nobody do anything illegal and bollux up attempts by everyone else to work within the law to address this latest WWASPS facility.

Yes, I know they say they aren't a WWASPS facility, but my opinion is that that's an In Name Only distinction without a difference.

Timoclea

There is something feeble and contemptible about a man who cannot face life without the help of comfortable myths.
--Bertrand Russell, British philosopher, educator, mathemetician, and social critic

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Darrington & WWASP
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2005, 12:37:00 AM »
Timoclea,

Are you aware of the polgymist cult in the very same backyard? Does the Governmentin Georgia  condone these type of cults?

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Darrington & WWASP
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »
Darrington and Hidden lake academy are about 2 hrs apart and are not affiliated in any way to each other. I don't know if they both belong to the same organizations, but they are not owned by the same people.

Offline Timoclea

• View Profile
Darrington & WWASP
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 21:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Timoclea,

Are you aware of the polgymist cult in the very same backyard? Does the Governmentin Georgia  condone these type of cults?"

No, Georgia doesn't condone polygamy.  In fact, the local radio was reporting a manhunt for a bigamist just this week.

If you are aware of any polygamists in Georgia, particularly if they are associated with an RTC, please call the local law enforcement and give them your information.

Normally, I'm a live and let live sort of person, but polygamist cults have this history of forcing the early teenage girls into polygamous "marriages" with much older men, and running off their sons.  

As opposed to your garden-variety informal menage a trois (or quatre, cinq, six, etc.)

If it's between consenting adults and doesn't involve me or my husband, I don't care.  If they start pulling children into it, as the movie says,  "Hangin's too good for 'im!  Shootin's too good for 'im!  He ought to be torn into little bitty pieces and buried alive!"

so if you've got info on a polygamist cult in Georgia, by all means call the GBI and report it.

Timoclea

If you believe that people cannot be trusted to govern themselves,
then can they be trusted to govern others?

--Thomas Jefferson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Darrington & WWASP
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2005, 11:49:00 PM »
umm thats funny you are so stupid.."lame ass" you do not know a damn thing abouit darrington academy...hahaha i laugh in yourface did u have to live there? no so dont talk abou twhat you dont know