Author Topic: Photo tour of Spring Creek Lodge  (Read 5595 times)

Offline 69

• View Profile
Photo tour of Spring Creek Lodge
« on: April 22, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »
WWASP's marketing materials are full of pictures of beautiful landscapes, and camp-like structures. Very few of the pictures contain pictures of students, for good reason. They would show groups of dishoveled, pissed off looking kids in tight formation lines, obviously not wanting to have their picture taken. The only photos with people are carefully staged, this is obvious. more bs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 08:09:00 AM »
Looks clean, visually beautiful!  I'm not sure you accomplished your mission in protraying this as a horrible place!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »
On 2005-04-23 05:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Looks clean, visually beautiful!  I'm not sure you accomplished your mission in protraying this as a horrible place!"

i think they were pointing out how the pictures used in marketing don't reflect what really happens. jamaica looked beautiful too in the brochures.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 09:29:00 AM »
Why did you edit your post and remove the nice pictures?  I find that interesting.  You only want to show the isolation room, not the other facilities?

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »
I put this up in reply to a private message I recieved. My goal was accomplished.

If you want to see WWASP marketing materials and bullshit staged photos, go to their website.

Maybe you find that interesting too? Get a life.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »
I saw pics of the kids post-discovery one time.

Looked like VERY forced smiles, while others just looked shell-shocked. They all looked greasy, filthy, unkempt, and ridden with acne.

Also, they wore shitty sweatpants/shirts and I hear the girls coudlnt even shave their legs. The guys all had razor stubble if they had facial hair, and crew cuts on their head.

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »
So where can these pictures be found?  I'd like to see them.

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.
--H. L. Mencken, American publisher

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2005, 02:18:00 AM »
Still waiting for link of pictures......The thread indicates their is a photo tour...... :question:

You know, too many weirdos out there. At least with you people I know WHY you are weird!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Straight_Inc_Alumni/' target='_new'>Kady

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Program Rebellion

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 10:01:00 AM »
I found a few. These don't do the shit hole justice... no picture can convey what it's like to be there.

this is the director Cameron showing off to the camera person how he restrains kids. (they tackle them when cameras arent around- the arm goes behind the back not in front... they make it hurt)  :evil:

and the hobbit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
Is there a picture of the hobbit with a child in it. I thought I saw one somewhere. Please post... :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
Thats fucked up.... Thats me in the green hoodie with my head back.  Crazy.  I had no Idea that there were pics of me on the internet.  You cant see my face.  But I recognize my 'family' and that horrible green hoodie!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 12:50:00 PM »
yea.. i went to spring creek.. i am 17 years old and i was there for 9 months.. it is a horrible place.. and they dont even show the reality of it in these pictures... its because all these kids are being brainwashed and noone wants to do anything about it..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »
Do U have a copy of the restraint pic that shows Cameron's face?  Please post here if you do.

Offline nite owl

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 02:09:00 AM »
I'd like to encourage the children to report the abuse they witnessed and experienced to the authorities in Montana. I'd also like to encourage all of you to file lawsuits. What happend to you there was illegal. If you all do this perhaps something will change.  If you sit back and do nothing except try to forget - the aubse will continue and you will never receive any type of closure.  Remember this - when you report child abuse - you are immune from any type of lawsuit.  Best Wishes to all of you.  Fight back.....

There's no "I" in team.

There's no "U" in team, either.

So... if you're not on the team and I'm not on the team, then who's on the fucking team?

yea, the team sux...down with the team
http://bash.org/?484469' target='_new'>The Great Jack and King Rea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »
Mission Mountain School founders were a part of Spring Creek Lodge. Those founders from Mission Mountain School are John Mercer, Gary Kent, Mike Finn, Deborah Finn and Coleen Harrington. Only Gary has qualifications to deal with teens, but was pretty much a pushover and lets John run the show and therapy. John has a degree in ecology, nothing more. They branched out from Spring Creek complained about not liking the level system, and that it was too easy for kids to manipulate their way out, but frankly, if you read anything about the school on the other site, the head master, John Mercer is pretty much a sick guy that gets his jollies intimidating young girls and uses the 'manipulation' card to keep parents at bay and keep the big money rolling in while pretending to provide therapy that is really about coersion and intimidation. You have no choice but to change, but it's not real growth, it's just doing what you can for the sake of not getting sent out to do work crew- hard labor- mostly for the schools benefit- months at a time.

ps about brain washing- yup, same thing with MMS girls.  It's amazing how uniform they all sound.  If MMS didn't help you it's your fault, it saved my life.  You should take responsibility for your life and obviously you're not dealing with your issues- crazy crazy shit!