Author Topic: Photo tour of Spring Creek Lodge  (Read 5597 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Photo tour of Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »
Or what about pictures of Cameron Pullan beating a kid and throwing him to the ground over and over again before the Discovery seminar back in 1998. He did that in front of 50 kids?what does he do behind closed doors?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Photo tour of Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2005, 12:27:00 AM »
Where are they? Those should be put up online

Since you [US "drug tsar" McCaffrey] control a federal budget that has just been increased from $17.8 billion last year to $19.2 billion this year, is asking people like you if we should continue with our nation's current drug policy like a person asking a barber if one needs a haircut? --
                                                              Orange Country, California
                                                                  Los Angeles Times
                                                                    29 March 2000
--Judge James P. Gray

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."