Author Topic: Wes Fager discredits our cause  (Read 16265 times)

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Wes Fager discredits our cause
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
The beast is Human. His name is Mark. and there are 666 of him that is not. Human is just a mere invention of secularism.Best to hold fast to whatever you've got left. Soon you just will have to answer to the be-header. :smokin:

He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion.
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/a1_8_12s4.html' target='_new'> James Burgh 1774

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »
Mark who?

Fear is the parent of cruelty, therefore it is no wonder if religion and cruelty have gone hand-in-hand.
--Bertrand Russell, British philosopher, educator, mathemetician, and social critic

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2005, 11:20:00 PM »
On 2005-04-24 18:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

I make an observation about Wes Fager's website and I put my opinion,and FKA seems to be on to what my opinion is.

Yeah, me too. And I still think the content on Wes' site is just over your head. Simple as hell to only think about vindication against a couple of useful idiots. Little more complicated to look at the whole picture and think about what to do about it in practical terms. But different strokes, eh? Now run along and burn some black candles and contemplate my horrific demise some more.

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2005, 11:30:00 PM »
I dont expect you to agree with me,but you are not correct about my identity.
Why you are hung up about that I dont know.
Fager Website "over my head"?
I have stated clearly my opinion about the Fager website,and FKA has accurately explained my meaning.
Antigen,you are a troll spammer.

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2005, 01:22:00 AM »
Some Italian guy from Hell's Kitchen NYC from a cult called"the funky bean-weaners" He'll rule from the city of seven hills.You know...Rome, Italy. It's really gonna be tough. By the way I'll try to get a website of some great beef I bought today from a salesman. Rib-eyes, real hamburgers. All outa Chicago No Canadian shit.By the way Mark is the beast. I've met him. He had a corperation in underground Atlanta, but then He escaped to London. I don't know where he is now. He thought I was the son of man. I guess The Lord fooled him.I'm just a Lord. Not Lord of Lords. He's got me pegged wrong.The TV evangelist is full of crap.TV crime.I'm not Lord of this world though.

If you believe that people cannot be trusted to govern themselves,
then can they be trusted to govern others?

--Thomas Jefferson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2005, 01:29:00 AM »
Iron Man:
Sincere.

Antigen:
Just wants to show "her" ass and is a chronic troll spammer of this board.

I myself am and shall remain anonymous.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2005, 01:45:00 AM »
Iron man and Animals...two idiots that can't tell reality from fiction.

Iron man, is animals your long lost brother?

Animals, are you so stupid that people can't see thru your 8th grade writing style?

Grow a sack, both of you, get back on your meds, and find another hobby other than disrupting this website.

Oh yeah, Pietra, grow up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2005, 02:08:00 AM »
I will admit that I only have an 8th grade education,but I am not this "Animals" person.

There is no shame in having an 8th grade education or a mental disorder.

Why have you not attacked FKA for supporting my opinions about the Wes Fager 95% garbage website?

Antigen is a troll spammer plain and simple.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2005, 03:03:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2005, 03:13:00 AM »
Example:

Wes Fager logs on to an Italian message board and copie/paste stuff about Sembler there,then he goes to his website ,www.thestraights,and creates a link to the Italian message board with a self written headline as if this is some kind of legitimate news story.
Wes does this over and over again until his Website,www.thestraights,becomes a confusing mish mash of redundant information.

Also there are real links to real websites,but they are not related to Straight-like abusive programs,rather,they are juvenile anti-republican (I hate Bush too!) cartoon websites.

Wes Fager's website,www.thestraights.com,is not a reliable website to inform and educate others about the abuse we suffered in the Straight-like programs.

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2005, 05:06:00 AM »
the "crazy" ones here are my favorites anyway.

p.s. Carmel is right. whenever i have something very important to say, i take my shirt off.  :lol:

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2005, 06:47:00 AM »
A very criminally insane minded person you don't want to know. As for Ginger. I can tell you I contacted Wes is Sinapore and told him to leave you alone and go into a hospital.He's sedateed and very much under extreme psychic battery and is suicidal.And I breezed through high school with a sixth grade education. I even went to community college at St. Pete JC clearwater campus a long-time ago and majored in music. I had tutors and the teachers in the classroom realized they couldn't teach me anything that they could. I just met them before class and submitted my music theory formulas which were correct. So they never bothered me. The students were the problem.English. Ha! I speak American. I don't have to speak Queen's English to get by in America.You can slander me all you like. I think the ones that do are just fools.

In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
-- Richard Bach

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2005, 08:43:00 AM »
On 2005-04-25 02:06:00, fka wrote:

"the "crazy" ones here are my favorites anyway.

p.s. Carmel is right. whenever i have something very important to say, i take my shirt off.  :lol: "

Go ahead, take it off!  You've got my attention.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2005, 08:43:00 AM »
I am not interested in debate.
I understand that this is an open discussion board,but just because someone posts something here it does not necessarily mean that they are seeking a debate.Its just like a public toilette wall.You can write your comments for others to see.Maybe you can say I am "complaining" about the Wes Fager website.The most I could hope for is that Wes himself would read my comments here.
I agree with some of the comparisons Wes provides about Chinese/Korean brainwashing techniques and the straight like programs(there is more accurate information available about this at http://www.rickross.com).In fact,I am posting this whilst I am in Korea.I have just come from China after a three month stay.I have spent three months per year in China for the past five years so I know a bit about what this sort of mind control can do to people,however,I do not agree with Wes' constant China bashing and I have requested many times by emails to him to remove the Chinese flag that he has plastered on the historical photo of a Straight group in session,mostly because it defaces the historical value of the photo,but also because his hatred for the Chinese government of today gets in the way of the historical facts about the brainwashing techniques used by them in the past.
I am more of an occasional troll of this board than any kind of regular user."Antigen" on the other hand is an obsessed person who is a chronic "spammer" and walkes over any comment just to feel important.The same kind of person who took great pleasure abusing you on your lower phases while "she" was on a higher phase.A real scumbag who would do us all well by toping "herself",hopefully in the bathtub so to avoid spilling "her" bodily fluids on the floor for someone else to have to clean up.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2005, 08:48:00 AM »
First impression: The site has gone downhill in the past few years (I hadn't looked at it for a while) What do I mean by that? It's a mess. Not what you'd call a 'user-friendly' site. Would make me somewhat disinclined to look anything up on it if I had a desire to do so at the moment.