Author Topic: Wes Fager discredits our cause  (Read 16253 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Wes Fager discredits our cause
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
Ok, I think I see the disconnect here.

You, anon#1, think this is all about the specific incidents that happened to you personally in a shabby warehouse over 20 years ago while Wes goes at it from the perspective of tracking down the money and political influence that has allowed the sadistic, self deluded psychos to get away with it.

In a word, you're too fucking stupid to see the very obvious relavence of the 95% of the content on that site that doesn't just rehash a day-in-the-life in Group.

And the research tying it all together is extremely valuable! Please don't let this ignorant armchair warrior beat you down, Piet. There are litterally tens of thousands of Program vets scattered accross the country in all walks of life. If everybody does just one thing, just writes one salient letter that finds its way to the right eyes and minds or makes one t-shirt or stops one sale or takes out one political operative (as Italians are calling for Sembler's resignation) then we win. It's not necessary for anybody to put their whole life on hold and dedicate themselves completely to "the cause" or even for us all to agree on what "the cause" is.

You two jokers say Wes' site is a waste because it's over your head. Radley Balko, Stanton Peele and Arnold Trebach all say it's a brilliant body of work. I tend to agree w/ the experts in this instance.

so long as the universe had a beginning, we could suppose it had a creator. But if the universe is completely self-contained, having no boundary or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyed it would simply be. What place, then, for a creator?
--stephen Hawking, English scientist

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »
On 2005-04-24 09:56:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

Antigen, I've told you before how incredibly sexy I find it when an angry woman starts using dirty language.

Please, DON'T TEASE!!

"

Aw, fuck off!  :rofl:

You say there is but one way to worship the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it?
--Chief Red Jacket, Seneca Indian Chieftain

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2005, 03:42:00 PM »
McDonalds does diplomacy with Island girls through all kinds of visas. You know what they do? Seduce Americans into marrying and then they have to deal with dictators. I know because I was under a sitter in MPH who told me all about it. Do you want to have a little bite of the Mango? I don't think you do. :smokin: The Lord knows what they do on these islands and he hates it according to my bible.

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.
--Ambrose Bierce

Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2005, 04:01:00 PM »
too,too goddamn funny
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »
could someone please tell me why i cry every time that person comes around and says mean stuff. it is stupid because they don't even make sense, i can't even take their post seriously. i have never ever done anything to hurt this person. at least he doesn't scare me off anymore.

Wes' site is not over my head. i went and checked it out and i am disgusted by several of the links. he should clean it up. i think it is about time someone told him this. if i did not already understand about Straight and the political connections, I might very well think the whole thing is lies based on the disgusting links, the sensationalism. it's ridiculous! it's offensive!

the very very part time stuff i do: i do a little research, i post some stuff to get the information out there because what good does it do in my archives. this week i wrote a letter which i just mailed to my congressman asking him to support CA Congressman George Millers new legislation "End Institutional Abuse Against Children Act." I also sent an email to Congressman Miller thanking him for what he is doing. It was in those letters that i made reference to the ISAC and HEAL websites. Miller is the first person in Congress that I have heard of taking such an interest in the issue. Even if the legislation itself is govt bureaucracy, throw money to the states, etc., the principle of the thing is that it would be big to have it pass because it says that it matters how these kids are being treated.

anyway, i know a lot of people are doing the same and even a whole lot more in their spare time. it has been a hard time lately. thanks, troll, for adding to the tears. if you would make fun of someone for trying to find some assistance, as i have been posting about on this forum, then you are making fun of many of us. sometimes i wonder how the other relationships in your life are, if you would come on the internet and torment someone you never met who never did anything to you. i just wonder, of course i have no way of knowing. but i can't imagine that you reserve all of your meanness for me.

Antigen, I did not read the same thing into Anon #1's complaints about Wes' site. Also may I point out that you gave away the identity of an anonymous poster by things you said. also may i point out that in the post before anon #1 said something nasty to you, you posted a total misread of the hamburger thing accompanied by curses and insults. most recently you called the OP "fucking stupid." did OP really deserve all that for stating his opinions regarding Wes' site?

also, i did not say Wes' site is a waste. he has lots of information over there. i don't care what awards he has won, i can have an opinion on the matter without being a "joker". in fact, i was at the college library asking a librarian if she had any ideas about searching in other ways for information. i told her the name of the institution -- "Straight, Inc." She typed it in google or something while i was doing something else, and she brought over a printout of Wes' site, which I had not mentioned to her. She said "here is something, but i would not use this guy as a source..."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
Ginger I see you learned your lessons well - put downs and abuse for those who disagree with you. I would think Wes would take criticism with the idea of improving his site. Your name calling and abuse is uncalled for. It puts your credibility in question for any person who is looking for points of view on the very organizations you are criticizing. That is too bad.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
You're right, of course. I don't know why I let the little bastard get to me. Except, of course, that he's now publicly calling for my suicide. That's pretty fucking harsh, don't ya think? I often wish he'd just go away and quit being such a pain in the ass. But I don't really wish any harm to him.

As for the offensive material on Wes sit, I have to disagree w/ you. It's useful. It has meaning. There's a method to the evident madness. See, like it or not, headlines about penis pumps tend to generate more readership and chatter than, say, headlines about abused drug rehab clients.

The whole idea behind Pump-Gate (which, I don't mind saying, I coined that phrase) is to get Bradbury and Sembler ink in the same articles. It's all about making people wonder wtf Mel ever did to Rich to get him so thoroughly and enduringly pissed off.

Knowing as we do the nature of Rich's beef w/ Melvin, don't you find it a bit amusing how bent out of shape he is over this? I mean, come on! It's just a stupid, off color prank. Rich didn't even spit in his face or holler at him or put him on a PB&J diet, far less interrogate him in Group over private journal entries or "bad thoughts".

I think it's funny as hell just for that reason. Mel can dish it out, but he sure can't take it.

By the same token, I think this particular person (who really doesn't try very hard to remain anonymous anyway) accusing anyone of tanking his credibility is just hysterical too.  :rofl:

You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.

--Charles Austin Beard

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
On 2005-04-24 13:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ginger I see you learned your lessons well - put downs and abuse for those who disagree with you. I would think Wes would take criticism with the idea of improving his site. Your name calling and abuse is uncalled for. It puts your credibility in question for any person who is looking for points of view on the very organizations you are criticizing. That is too bad. "

Um, the sob asked me to kindly off myself!

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.

--H.L. Mencken

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »
On 2005-04-24 14:11:00, Antigen wrote:

"...he's now publicly calling for my suicide. That's pretty fucking harsh, don't ya think?"

i am with you there, that was a horrible thing for OP to say to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2005, 07:44:00 PM »
goddamn it, animals is an idiot and doesn't Get it.

Pietra is an animals ass kisser.

Both of them have very questionable creditionals and both of them appear to have mental problems. Wes website, like it or not, does not deserve to be drug thru the mud by these two losers.

Neither one of them could buy a clue to save their lives.

end of story

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2005, 08:04:00 PM »
On 2005-04-24 12:42:00, Iron Man wrote:

"McDonalds does diplomacy with Island girls through all kinds of visas. You know what they do? Seduce Americans into marrying and then they have to deal with dictators. I know because I was under a sitter in MPH who told me all about it. Do you want to have a little bite of the Mango? I don't think you do. :smokin: The Lord knows what they do on these islands and he hates it according to my bible.

And then...commentary from the planet mars....

Bunch of fucking loonies, all three of you.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2005, 08:05:00 PM »
This whole thread just begs the question...Is this Anon powerless to stop supporting the program?  

Like, its a love/hate attitude...they hate what happened to them in the program, but just cant seem to stop trying to sabotage or put down anyone attempting to expose it?

Can't......talk...behind......b-b-backs.......must.........must.......motivate.......ARRRRRGHHHH!

I think its real simple, you may not like Wes's site, but that doesnt make the information it contains non-factual.  I would rather read "A Clockwork Straight" and put up with a little shitty tune than say, watch an episode of The Simple Life or The Anna Nicole Show.

So he threw in a little Penis Birding for color.  Big damn deal, Ginger is right.....Jerry Springer gets more "hits" because of its bullshit content.  If you want the world to watch, take off your shirt.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »
OP?

screening pre-school kids for anti-social behavior is about as useful as screening the Christian Coalition for sanctimonious behavior.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=Sanho+Tree&btnmeta%3Dsearch%3Dsearch=Search+the+Web' target='_new'>Sanho Tree

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2005, 09:27:00 PM »
I am the "OP".
I have remained anonymous and you have not figured out my real identity.
I dont "complain" here.I dont "debate" here.
I make an observation about Wes Fager's website and I put my opinion,and FKA seems to be on to what my opinion is.
FKA is correct and understands my intent.
Antigen the troll spammer would do the world a favour by commiting suicide.In the bathtub would be a good place to do it so nobody has to clean your piss and shit up off of the floor.
Antigen,though sometimes writes things here that show "she" has a limited education and understands english,only trolls and spams anybody and everybody just to show "her" ass.
You have not revealed my true identity and you never will.
The only clue I will give you about who I may be is that I was there a very very long time ago in a Straight-like offshoot program.
I personaly know Miss Pete and Dr. Robert Nay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2005, 10:46:00 PM »
whoptie fucking duptie, animals.

You aren't fooling anybody but your own deluded self.