Author Topic: Joey  (Read 126086 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
Posted: 2005-04-30 23:03:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 2005-04-02 02:29:00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all nighter CHERYL.........???...pathetic...............want a p&j sandwich???.....you in you underwear??????????.....give it up LIAR, steeling money from, what??? three familys........heard you TOLD TORI you gave all the families their money back..LIAR!!!........only the self absorbed trailer trash would continue to support you..............stand by........JUDGEMENT on EARTH is comming........GO JOEY!!!!!!!!

Tori posted before that her family and Joey's family were close several years back. Wonder if Alana and Tori recommended Whitmore to Joey's parents?

LOLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLL....lOOK
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Former Whitmore Resident

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »
I find it quite amusing when people make ignortant, vague statements like "all u people who are talking 'crap' need to get a life i love the whitmore blah blah blah" fuckign BLAH BLAH HAHHAAA BLAHHHHHHHHHHH SIIIIICCKKK BARRRFFF BLAHHHH *PUKKEESS** , if you're ganna SPEAK on a public forum atleast have enough respect for yourself to make fucking SENSE you MORONS, I laugh when i read this shit. It's VERY pathetic.
FACTS ARE FACTS PEOPLE, so get the hell out of your little mormon worlds and jump back into the REAL world ! haaaaaaaaah. and i don't understand why it means you don't have a life when your just stating simple FACTS. Then that means that you don't have a life, even worse thoguh because you don't even come on here for the right purpose (which is to state basic FACTS like you would for a lawyer in a case that's the point of this forum), isntead you come on here and make childish ridiculous brainwashed opinions that apparaently make NO sense. that wasn't an opinion that was a fact.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KAYLEIGH!!!!!!! SHE'S SO CUTE AND GROWN UP......EVEN DROPPING THE F BOMB. AWWWWW KAYLEIGH.

Offline Former Whitmore Resident

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »
What the hell are you talkign about Anon, i'm not Kayleigh.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
SHE IS FAKE.........TORI lies to stay in favor with CHERYL...........just wait..............many will be DEPOSED.......even TORI will reveal portions of the TRUTH.......oh how sweet it will be.............tweaker and peek er locked away..........little TORI back to FLORIDA to stay...........ALANA...WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY??????????????????

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Joey
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »
I wonder if any of you former Whit kids will pursue a career or avocation in linguistics? I'm not kidding. I think it would be a wonderful endeavor for anyone w/ this type of experience and who may be so inclined.

On 2005-05-01 15:09:00, Former Whitmore Resident wrote:

and i don't understand why it means you don't have a life when your just stating simple FACTS.

"Get a life" is just slang for "it's not important". That was an indefeatable, thought stopping, command phrase in Straight lingo. For example, when listing and explaining the rules, as we did at least once a day, maybe more, one might say something like this:

"No sending or receiving letters till 4th phase, and then the person has to be checked out by staff. M'khay, the reason why we don't send or receive letters till 4th phase is, like, it's just not important to worry about anybody but myself while I'm on 1st - 3rd phase. ..... "

It means never mind the man jacking off and laughing manically behind the thinly veiled mockery of newage folklore. Go tend to something important (you're allowed to think about)

It's amazing, isn't it? The sheer power of adept and determined emotional abuse? You can get damned near anybody to believe almost anything if you can just keep them beat down.

G'bye, I'm goin' back to the hobit holes and trees and tents and such.... back to civilization. :wave:

I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul.... No, all this talk of an existence for us, as individuals, beyond the grave is wrong. It is born of our tenacity of life -- our desire to go on living -- our dread of coming to an end.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
Say When..........fly out and comfort the poor SUDS as they go through this unwarranted crap..........laughable........the Suds are through.............PERIOD........tweaker and peek'er are all washed up........criminal///civil/////////heck their tied up for years..............the gravy train is about to end.............because ONE had the courage...............that opened the path for others.............case BUILT...........takes time.............this is not about support..........heck, TORI had a wonderful experience as the events occurred all around her...........so............memories serve as we recall.........for the better of ourselves (TORI) or for ALL(TRUTH).............I'm out........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
yea, unwarranted crap--like anyone but the Suds themselves could get them into this type of mess! Who could even think up the type of abuse Cheryl dishes out except some TWEAKER who spits, hits, curses, rants, raves, kicks, punches, and calls it GROUP THERAPY? Maybe when she is cuffed someone will scream, "get her the fuck outta here!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
On 2005-05-02 14:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Cheryl, some TWEAKER who spits, hits, curses, rants, raves, kicks, punches, and calls it GROUP THERAPY? Maybe when she is cuffed someone will scream, "get her the fuck outta here!""

Can't be//you see///TORI was there.........she'll swear........CHERYL is the best.........TORI will atest..........ASYLUM hill is the saving bell...........thats not the way group always occurred..........just when JOEY and others complained(RIGHT ALANA).......TOO MANY INVOLVED..........too many lies......all about the ASYLUM///like a swarm of flies......yikes it stinks.......tweaker and peek'er to hell they go..............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2005, 05:15:00 PM »
"to hell they go"  but that is in the after-life. this is now.  To jail they go now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2005, 08:02:00 PM »
WOW............Johnny Law on the case........soon my love..........real soon.............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2005, 04:51:00 AM »
is this site just for people who speak physco. you are like out of a scarry movie! your poetry doesnt jive. not to pop your bubble. its just luni! what are you saying? that you dream about the sudweeks going to jail? are you on drugs? or just insane. what makes you so crazy? you really need help. go to a doctor, before  you hurt someone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2005, 04:53:00 AM »
i am hearing alot of hate in your words. Hate is not the answer. actually there is alot of hate everywhere in this site. it gives me the creeps to read

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Joey
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2005, 10:35:00 AM »
On 2005-05-03 01:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

is this site just for people who speak physco.

Yup! Just for you, darlin'! Welcome home!  :wave:

If it is believed that... elementary schools will be better managed by the governor and council, the commissioners of the literary fund or any other general authority of the government than by the parents within each ward, it is a belief against all experience.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
Does one have to be on drugs to want justice? To want the truth to be told?