Author Topic: Joey  (Read 126074 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »
Suds have too many lies to cover. Too many talking to authorities, and Suds don't have contol over former students who are talking, talking, talking. That cult control wears off Mr. and Mrs. Suds.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
Matthew M. F. Hilton
Matthew Hilton, PC
Provo, Utah
(Utah Co.)

BV Peer Review Rated

Born 1954; Admitted 1982; Brigham Young University - Provo, UT, B.A.; Brigham Young University - Provo, UT, J.D.

The Suds attorney hey???lol......Mr. Hilton........be careful.......don't be in the middle of the road.........you will get ran over..........much at stake.......FRAUD....now,now...advising your  clients what to do....but stand by......the stink will get on you and I....for one....will see to it that the proper investigative agencies know the facts..........WHATCH OUT JACK..................maybe TORI can advise you MATT............lol.....AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »
Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

DEFEND THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2005, 08:59:00 PM »
How could any of THAT be defended? It is indefensible! I would love to see it attempted to be defended in a court of law.  They "say" eveyone deserves to be judged by "a jury of their peers." Now, just where on this earth would you find twelve people like this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
Hear Cheryl likes to act like a teeny-bopper with the Whitmore kids. Wouldn't it be fun for her to put on the boxing gloves with Rob and go a 'round with him? Just for entertainment? She thought it was funny watching gangland Rob box the heck outta Joey--why not a fun-filled 'round with her to start out the morning?

THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED...........HILTON STAND BY..........YOUR REPRESENTING SCUM, AND LIES

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
Matthew M. F. Hilton
Matthew Hilton, PC
Provo, Utah
(Utah Co.)

Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

DEFEND THIS TRASH......will follow you for life...........I'll make my MISSION...lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »
Victoria Degarmo, Counselor: ?There is no verbal abuse. What goes on here is nothing that doesn?t go on in a family home.?

Victoria Degarmo, Counselor: ?There is no verbal abuse. What goes on here is nothing that doesn?t go on in a family home.?

Promoted to MEDIA RELATIONS.......per tweaker and peek 'ers puppet strings............GO TORI

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2005, 01:52:00 AM »
answer
Posted: 2005-03-31 14:36:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 my mom did not receive any referral money. nor was my tuition waived. as for credentials- our english/history, science, math, pe, home ec, lifeskills, and tech teachers ARE ALL CERTIFIED.
as for my credentials- samantha hayes was the one who called me a counselor, all I am is a "peer counselor" aka a peer who relates to others in my age group. i like to help people get it through your head. erica was too mentioned- a lot of questions referring to her are all over. leave her alone. and joey? please. lets forget all the crap he pulled while abusing his close family and the kids at the whitmore. i will not go into details for his family's sake.
and in case you didnt know, in some high schools, especially private ones, sometimes someone with minor certifications can teach a specific class while being under the watchful eye of someone overseeing them like in their case. Of course you might make my statements into worthless again. but im trying to help.

CAN'T SHAKE TORI'S TAKE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2005, 01:54:00 AM »
Posted: 2005-03-30 19:24:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hello everyone.
I have been reading the responses and new posts since my last post- its hard to answer some of the questions because my response goes after the last post and not directly after the questioners. I am quite hurt at the false remarks directed at my mom Alana- she doesnt get paid for helping p.u.r.e. or the whitmore- hence the name "volunteer". She is not a whore, or a liar, nor is she righteous or a puppetier, as I am no puppet. I am a human being. Your name calling is nothing but a waste of your time as well as my sensitivity.
No matter what I say in defense of the Whitmore gets only negative or rundant remarks.
I am hurt for the students' lives you've put public, I don't appreciate your conception of Cheryl and Mark. Why not come out here to Nephi and meet them? Would that be okay? I am not being obnoxious- I think it would be great if someone would come and meet these people for themselves.
Well here's some answers:
What happened to Erica? She took what she didnt like and multiplied it into food for those who cant stand programs. She never talks about how she hit a drunk man in Canada in defense of the Whitmore.
What happened to Joey? The same thing he did to his own family- bit the hand that tried to help him. He took drugs, got drunk, tried to hurt himself, and when we tried to stop him he ran away crying abuse. I have known him and his family since I was born. We are from Simi Valley California and our families are close- so I am a good source of his issues- lying and confusion.
I love Erica and Joey. I love Cheryl and Mark. Both sides are so separated now by misconception that no matter what I say both opinions are ultimately met.
What about communication? Well geez that's a brain storm- not! The kids can ask to call their families. If they don't, then they can talk about how wrong that is to some families in their family session. They really are encouraged to call. They even have a rule that they are to write their parents a letter once a week, make a copy, send the original through mail, and keep the copy in their journals. Most of them never cared to talk at home, why would they suddenly change now? They take time and it turns for the better sooner than later.
What about trips? The kids are supposed go to their teachers and principle all of whom are certified, and pass off what assignments to take with them on whatever trip they take. They are encouraged to do all of this, they have to keep a school bag with them, and time is set aside for school- again if they choose not to then theyre using the same cycles and bad habits that they probably brought from home- which they will eventually want to change, and then they will do their stuff.
This too is encouraged by positive peer pressure, parents, and self confidence. Trips are very flexible- it teaches a lot about sharing and dealing with life as it comes. Sometimes the itinerary changes...gosh forbid they get to go to the grand canyon (for example) at the last minute.
What about abuse? I can't even begin to think of what I could possibly say to persuade anyone into changing their minds. I am not blind or brain dead like one of you begs to differ, no I seek to understand. If a student hits another student then they get consequences, say having to write reports or have group session about the ins and outs of choosing a better way of communication. If this is abusive then gosh, why dont we go into our local high schools and file abuse on all the teachers who have seen their students hit someone. and lets call the principle names and say they are sexually harassing the whole school. then lets get the parents to lose sight of their own choices.
I am not looking forward to the responses that will have more name calling, and the counter responses that shut down my energy to help. But these are risks I took on just by posting in the first place.
I have good friends, and I love my Mom. Please don't call them bad names when you don't even know them. And as for your facts- some of them really are wrong. Thank you for your time again. Take care.
*Tori*

LOVE THIS SWEET GIRL............GOOD JOB ALANA................LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2005, 01:59:00 AM »
Posted: 2005-03-24 15:09:00  
 but Tori said the Whitmore Academy was a normal home.......yelling, screaming, profanity, hey...these are troubled complainers.....group assault IS necessary.......the police blew it WAY out of proportion.......plus, that kid would not go along with the wonderful treatment that I saw work on many of the other COMPLAINERS....OH, ME..no, they did not have to group assault me.....my MOMS ALANA........they need her support.......plus, I need a JOB...see, I am Whitmore TRAINED........here I come JOB MARKET....FROM A NORMAL HOME...................
THE WHITMORE ASYLUM...er ACADEMY......

TWEAKER AND PEEK ERS KEEPER.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2005, 02:00:00 AM »
2005-03-23 14:35:00  
 Well there's really only one thing left to say...I totally believe in the Whitmore, it helped me and the rest of you need to get a life.  

TORI STATED THIS????.............SHE'S SUCH A SWEET GIRL.............LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »
2005-04-02 02:29:00  
 all nighter CHERYL.........???...pathetic...............want a p&j sandwich???.....you in you underwear??????????.....give it up LIAR, steeling money from, what??? three familys........heard you TOLD TORI you gave all the families their money back..LIAR!!!........only the self absorbed trailer trash would continue to support you..............stand by........JUDGEMENT on EARTH is comming........GO JOEY!!!!!!!!

WHAT ABOUT THIS LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL??????????

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2005, 02:11:00 AM »
Tori,

We submitted a bill the the Sudweeks asking for our money back--and to date we most certainly have not gotten our money back. So if the Sudweeks told you they refunded all the families' money--than that is absolutley NOT TRUE.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »
Tori, you can not explain away what former students experienced.  Are you implying they are all making it up?  Seems kind of funny, since they have no contact with each other.

What exactly was the deal with the whole Whitmore group at the courthouse in Nephi, including Mark and Cheryl's small son?  You know what it looked like to the Court and everyone else there?  A GREAT BIG EFFORT AT INTIMIDATION.  I really think Mark and Cheryl expected Leah to show up alone.  Or maybe this was an effort to call "GROUP" on Leah, some of that "peer" thing you were talking about.

Sorry, but if I were you, I would be the one getting a life, going to school, learning to get along and be productive out in the world, not just Whitmore.  I don't understand why your mother allows you to stay there.  Are you really being paid or are you also a volunteer?  You really should be in college, participating in college activities.  Very, very sad.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2005, 11:59:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: Joyce Harris on 2006-03-31 19:15 ]