Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Joey

<< < (2/93) > >>

Anonymous:
Who is LUCY????

Anonymous:
TV will fill you in.......the "I LOVE LUCY" show............Ricky Recardo used that phrase, as his accent made us laugh.......good OLD days.......................I'm OUT...for now......LOL

Antigen:

--- Quote ---On 2005-04-21 10:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yes he was only there for about a month

intill he ran away after some of the kids ruffed him up but he was out of control"

--- End quote ---

What happened during that month? I've seen a lot of kids driven to hysteria and violence then blamed for it. Is that what happened to this kid?
To be an atheist requires strength of mind and goodness of heart found in not one of a thousand.
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge, English poet, critic, journalist, philosopher
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
He was not out of control:  He was abused from the minute he arrived at Lake Powell--when Cheryl Sudweeks instructed all the kids to: "Make sure this kid knows this will be the worse year of his life..."

OUT of CONTROL.........you bet........he reacted differently than most others..........he fought back.......ran away and drank alcohol......escaped to the safety of the police...........yep!!!.....out of control.............maintaining your composure at the ASYLUM........two choices......submit and make the best of it...OR....conform to the NORMAL HOME................give Joey a bone.........he chose the tougher path...........just what I heard........FLY ON THE WALL AT ASYLUM HALL....

Former Whitmore Resident:
can somebody give me some information about Joey and what happend to him (what the SAW Happen to him..)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version