Author Topic: Joey  (Read 124986 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #450 on: April 23, 2007, 03:22:29 PM »
Although she took exactly what she wanted from what I told her, I did tell her that I did have some good times. I also told her that at other times I had believed that Cheryl was incredibly mentally unstable and that she should not have been running a boarding school, hence my ridiculous, unsafe, embarassing, and demeaning punishments.

She does not care about the children, she cares about making Cheryl look good because she is

1. Being paid
2. Been brainwashed just like all of us had been at some point to believe that Cheryl really is a "god send" to troubled teens.

Fuck you izzy for taking my words out of contact. And fuck you Cheryl for not choking on your mothers Umbilical cord in the womb.

And also, fuck you Mark for being a pussy whipped bitch and not stepping in when you knew things weren't right.

And fuck BREK because he's a spoiled rotten bitch.

But I love the rest of their family.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #451 on: April 23, 2007, 03:49:06 PM »
Thank you for your post.
Doubt if any people believed Isablelle's "interpretation" of her phone conversation with you.
Who even believes  the lies she printed in this Whitmore blog?
That must be why she published the DISCLAIMER at the end of the blog--a lame excuse for printing hearsay, and cruel, vicious gossip and lies; and for parent-bashing.
You are correct, Cheryl Sudweeks is not any "god send."  God has nothing to do with people who choose to abuse children.
God certainly has nothing to do with people who choose to praise, and support such abusive people, either in my opinion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #452 on: April 25, 2007, 08:58:22 AM »
If isabelle Zehnder misrepresented what this young man said to her in her disgracefrul Whitmore Academy blog, this woman should develop an ounce of intrigrity and take that blog down!
Whatever her intentions are for praising two people, who are admitted criminals--Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks, and their closed down Whitmore Academy; it should not be at the expense of a self-reportedl abused ex-student!
Shame of you, Isabelle Zehnder.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #453 on: December 02, 2007, 10:37:23 PM »
and oooooooooooooooooooooooooooN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #454 on: December 03, 2007, 11:43:25 PM »
Lol what a joke. I hope you all realize that that was the infamous Cheryl Sudweeks posting all of that crap. I know that for a fact. For christs sake I got friggin flashbacks of the psycho-maniac while I was reading  her posts because that's exactly how she used to sound. Trying to convince everyone that our families didn't want us and that they abused and raped us and that THE SUDWEEKS were her family. What a sick demented family they were ( I know i'm stating the obvious but COME ON). Cheryl Sudweeks, and ALL OF the sudweeks will burn in hell. Karma will take its toll on you and you WILL pay for what you've done you sick twisted manipulative psychopath

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #455 on: December 03, 2007, 11:43:43 PM »
Lol what a joke. I hope you all realize that that was the infamous Cheryl Sudweeks posting all of that crap. I know that for a fact. For christs sake I got friggin flashbacks of the psycho-maniac while I was reading  her posts because that's exactly how she used to sound. Trying to convince everyone that our families didn't want us and that they abused and raped us and that THE SUDWEEKS were her family. What a sick demented family they were ( I know i'm stating the obvious but COME ON). Cheryl Sudweeks, and ALL OF the sudweeks will burn in hell. Karma will take its toll on you and you WILL pay for what you've done you sick twisted manipulative psychopath

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #456 on: December 09, 2007, 02:08:47 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Is that just your opinion, or do you know if Cheryl Sudweeks has been diagnosed as a psychopath?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #457 on: December 09, 2007, 02:19:07 AM »
ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY, SOCIOPATHY, AND PSYCHOPATHY

People who cannot contain their urges to harm (or kill) people repeatedly for no apparent reason are assumed to suffer from some mental illness. However, they may be more cruel than crazy, they may be choosing not to control their urges, they know right from wrong, they know exactly what they're doing, and they are definitely NOT insane, at least according to the consensus of most scholars (Samenow 2004).  In such cases, they usually fall into one of three types that are typically considered aggravating circumstances in addition to their legal guilt -- antisocial personality disorder (APD), sociopath, or psychopath -- none of which are the same as insanity or psychosis.  APD is the most common type, afflicting about 4% of the general population.  Sociopaths are the second most common type, with the American Psychiatric Association estimating that 3% of all males in our society are sociopaths and Stout (2005) estimating 4% of the population.  Psychopaths are rare, found in perhaps 1% of the population.

Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD) is practically synonymous with criminal behavior, but as with all distributions of a disease or whatever in a population, it is probable that the majority of people with this particular affliction are law-abiding.  Aging, overinvolvements, and/or relationships might hold sway over the control (or lack of control) in these kind of people, and although approaching the study of offenders from a relationship & personality disorders point of view may or may not be productive, Dr. Drew is probably an adequate source of information on such matters.  Dr. Drew's theory (and one with wide ramifications since he pretty much defines an antisocial tendency as thinking about one's self first) is that women with certain kinds of disorders, like borderline personality disorders, tend to be attracted to and hook up with men who manifest symptoms of psychopathic personality disorder (see Lecture on BPD & OCD) and that such match-ups may or may not be dysfunctional.  On the other hand, the field of criminology tends to treat APD as so synonymous, in fact, with criminal behavior that practically all convicted criminals (65-75%) have it, with criminologists often referring to it as a "wastebasket" category.  Antisocials come is all shapes and sizes, and psychologists consider the juvenile version of it to be a juvenile conduct disorder. The main characteristic of it is a complete and utter disregard for the rights of others and the rules of society. They seldom show anxiety and don't feel guilt. Although many people would hope that there's an effective treatment, there's really no effective treatment for them other than locking them up in a secure facility with such rigid rules that they cannot talk their way out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2007, 09:44:06 AM »
ER, one more question sir, just how many TORTS equal a chip in the big game??????????????   well, were waiting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #459 on: December 14, 2007, 01:12:41 PM »
Baby Kangaroo has A FEW, (bless you)............few flu tOO..........  she knows WHO..............

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
Re: Joey
« Reply #460 on: February 02, 2009, 04:11:43 PM »
I clicked on this post because I went to Whitmore with Joey and I'm trying to get in touch with him. We were pretty close when he was there and after he ran, of course it was impossible for any of the kids to get his contact information. Anything helps - last name, email, myspace, etc. Thanks!
“This is the culture you\'re raising your kids in. Don\'t be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn Manson