Author Topic: new WWASP school in NY, Ivy Ridge  (Read 44940 times)

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
new WWASP school in NY, Ivy Ridge
« on: October 27, 2002, 05:15:00 PM »
Acadamy at Ivy Ridge

5428 State Highway 37

Ogdensburg, NY  13669

315-393-5930

Since I am going to school in NY now I am informing the NY child protection authorities, mental health agencies, and the local police in St. Lawrence County about this place and urge them to investigate. I really don't like the prospect of WWASP in the state I am living in.

[ This Message was edited by: Facekhan on 2002-10-27 14:43 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2002, 09:39:00 PM »
Go for it!... tell us what happens.

Offline Boarding School Truth

• View Profile
    • http://www26.brinkster.com/bs4
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2002, 04:23:00 AM »
"Casa By the sea: I got the hell beat out of me by the following Mexicans: migel de la cruz, emauneual,efren,santeago,the director dace (American), Jason(old administration, now director of ivy ridge in new York)and Luke"

Here it mentions the new director of Ivy Ridge, maybe you could get some info from this article. Heres the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/wasp/htmlcsasex

Thanks,

Boarding Schoool Truth

Offline Janet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 11:47:00 PM »
Boardingschool, where have you gone to?  Just the other day you said you might have to go nomad.  I didn't think it would happen so soon. Could not get on your "new" forum at www26.brinkster.com. :eek:  :???:
oriahkitty

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2003, 02:27:00 AM »
casa- i went to casa for 10 months. it was the worst place ive ever seen. i cried the first 6 months EVERY DAY! i was there for having an uncontrollable obsessive/anti social disorder known as asperger syndrome. often we didnt have toliet paper, we were refused medical treatments, i ended up with green discharge, pussy lumps growing on my legs, other girls were refused treatment for ingrown toenails etc... we were given subpar food...fat, grissle, bones...and we had to eat foods that would make the average person puke...and we were forced to eat it or wed be physically forced to sit against a wall with our hands out for days. i, being a goody two shoe only got up to a level 2 staff for having problems with laundry. most of the things i got had to do with speaking without permission, standing up without permission, looking out of line, not being fast enough, and sometimes because a mama just didnt like you. in fact i did make lots of friends there. i still talk with a girl who left level 3, just got level 4 the day of her leaving at parent weekend--the seminar. oh yes the weight issue. there was a girl. she came 100 pounds. she was about 180 pounds there. most girls gain upwards of about 20-30, even 40 pounds! i gained 5, but i wasnt skinny to begin with and i never did drugs. i was a computer nerd/virgin/never been drunk/no drugs/etc... one thing that i did like was that because of it im 15, almost 16 in the 12th grade with a 3.81 GPA. but that was all my work, not casas. i was always an overachiever. casa was a gulag, prison, concentration camp. its all true. if you read the most outrageous horror story you can find about it, it is 100% true. no freedom of speech is allowed. you are not allowed to say anything of what happens to your own parents, or you are penalized and it never gets sent. you cant even speak english there! the mamas often dont care about you and they treat you like you are a dirty slug and they think you are inhuman. the horror stories are true.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2003, 02:33:00 PM »
where is this place????

I believe that human beings arrive on this Earth wanting to know absolutely everything, and the best thing we can do as parents is to get out of the way -- just be there to let them know what opportunities are there
-- Dorothy Werner, media liaison for the National Homeschool Association

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2003, 08:00:00 PM »
Academy at Ivy Ridge
5428 State Highway 37
Ogdensburg, NY 13669
315-393-5930

:eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2004, 05:59:00 PM »
Can you tell me what is wrong with Ivy Ridge?
Problems?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »
What is wrong with Ivy Ridge? What are the problems? :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2004, 11:19:00 PM »
Nothing is wrong with Ivy Ridge.  My son is there and is doing well after being involved with drugs and drinking when at home.  There are strict rules to teach accountability and to think about consequences of your actions but there is no abuse or anything close to abuse.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »
To the person who sent her son there:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

I still haven't told my parents what went on in these schools. 15 years later.  Parents and students are manipulated and brain washed.  Its not about accountability... It often is abusive at these schools and trying to reassimilate afterward is very difficult.

Have you read the stories? THey are not lies.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2004, 03:20:00 PM »
to the person who said their son is doing fine, he couldn't tell you otherwise I am sure.

"There are strict rules to teach accountability and to think about consequences of your actions but there is no abuse or anything close to abuse."

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that, did you read it out of the handbook or did they have you memorize it?

Locate the blind spot in the culture--the place where the culture isn't looking, because it dare not--because if it were to look there, its previous values would dissolve.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1561769118/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Terence McKenna

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline chelisek

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2004, 07:52:00 AM »
Could you email me with your thoughts on ivy ridge? did your son go willingly? if not, how did you get hime there. thanks alot.
chelisek @aol.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2004, 09:59:00 AM »
Please keep an open mind.  I know it's hard to believe but your son is incapable of telling you the horrors and abuse that he is being subjected to.  He is threatened behind closed doors, he is brainwashed.  He is belittled and it's all to keep him submissive, so he says the right things to you on the few times he sees you to convince you to keep him thier longer so more of your money or your insuranc company's money is spent on Ivy Ridge. Please, if you were to ask him if he was being abused - and I doubt they would give you the chance - he might say "no" out of fear that you were tricked into testing his loyalty to Ivy Ridge. Please save your son from these people.
Too many children grew up to young adults to commit suicide or become insane because of the physical and mental abuses of "programs" like this. It might be hard to admit that you've been tricked, used and conned by this program - but it will be harder to live with the damage a further stay will inflict upon your son.  
Good Luck to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2004, 09:10:00 PM »
Clearly the anti "boarders" never "got it" In other words they are still spewing their manipulative stuff. I have met several grads from Ivy and they are outstanding people. Parents, level one students have to earn priveleges and move up the levels. Some of these anti boarders never chose to leave level one. I am grateful to the dedicated staff at Ivy and other schools in the WWASP system. You are making a difference for the better in the lives of many. God Bless!