Author Topic: Clearing the air  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clearing the air
« on: October 27, 2002, 01:18:00 AM »
In response to LIFE82 and Metal God 8:

Maybe I am not the only one who has been homeless a number of times and needs to just deal with my own life.  Why don't my parents frickin deal with getting me some justice and some money?  Why doesn't the US of A?  Why are you bitching at ME for not doing anything?  I AM TIRED.  I am capable of great happiness and enjoyment of life, don't get me wrong.  But I see quite clearly how I was a very capable young person and family abuse and then Straight really twisted my life into this mess of a mess.  So big fat whatever.  I didn't invent the place.  What the hell do you want me to do?  Write letters?  I did that once and I still wish I hadn't.  

What I want to know is where the fuck are all the parents, all the former executive staff who might have since gained a conscience, all the grown-ups at the time me and you were incarcerated.  Why don't THEY get us our day in court?  Why is it all left to us, who are like a bunch of little raggedy orphans?

JUST CLEARING THE AIR, AVOID TAKING PERSONAL OFFENSE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Clearing the air
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2002, 09:32:00 AM »
Well, I would really like to call you by name, lord knows mine is all over the internet here now.
I talked to the former director of Springfield straight, inc. back in July. I went to his boss first and told him that Dr Riddile was in straight inc as a director and that I had some questions for him. Shit rolls downhill, so naturally, Dr Riddile fessed up! I had him explain the position he was in, which he described as being not happy with what was giong on and that eventually led him to resign. BUT!!! He is FOS. He was appointed the director in charge of setting up straights in the other cities, like Boston, Dallas, etc. He did say he would help us if we could come up with a game plan. I have not started a campaign to contact parents, but it makes sense. If you were to identify yourself, even a private email or something to [email protected], I would be happy to confer with you regarding what else we can and will do to bring some closure to this thing called straight, inc.
It bugs me when a highly opinionated post is marked anonymous. It kind of takes away a certain amount of the poster's credibility so to speak. If potential offense is not warranted, then it should not be introduced. I am not usually offended merely by words, so it is OK to say anything you want! MG8

Offline LIFE 82

• View Profile
Clearing the air
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2002, 07:44:00 PM »
Is this in regard to a personal contact or just a post/reply made here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clearing the air
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2002, 09:57:00 PM »
Oh I posted the above in response to a couple of posts called "Lazy People" under the "Morgan Y. Building" thread.  I meant for it to turn up under there -- here it is out of context and seems like I am irrationally singling the two of you out.  

I will not be posting my real name here -- I just don't think it is wise.  One of these days I will take the time to set up an individual login so I am not one of several people posting as "Anonymous".

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Clearing the air
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2002, 11:24:00 PM »
I found that picking up my own bootstraps was sensible as most people are busy doing the same for themselves or wishing somebody else would do it for them.  Either way, they can't help me as much as I can.  
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82