Author Topic: KEMPER DECISION STILL NOT FINAL  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
KEMPER DECISION STILL NOT FINAL
« on: April 17, 2005, 01:31:00 PM »
The decision whether to sell Kemper to Hinton/Lichfield has still not been made. Monday night there will be a meeting of city counsel members. One of the Kemper alumnus wrote this in their kemper1844 website (here is the link). He wants proof, hard evidence, he's only heard from people who choose to remain anonymous. The police have a tape of Hinton admitting to pepper spraying a child for months.

http://www.kemper1844.org/anyboard9/for ... /1728.html

Don?t know right now who to believe. Many things have been sent to me at the newsletter, via e-mail. Most, but not all, of the "Parties Concerned" has wished to remain Anonymous telling me to go to several dozen sites that have information about the Hinton?s and the abuse allegations. Some of the people say this happened to them during their teen years, and now that they are in their mid to late twenties they have come forward. One case informs us that a girl, US citizen, was sent to Costa Rica because she was misbehaving, and uncontrolible and she had trouble there because the school didn?t speak English and her no Spanish. So the parent thought that their child behavior was so severe that it required the ?Giving up? of parental rights and sending a US citizen abroad, an underage, female, US Citizen, abroad to a foreign country. If this is true. I claim right now for the book and movie rights. If a Mother in Nebraska can make national news by leaving her child in a car, unsupervised, during the summer. What should be reported about these people? I am keeping an open mind, and responded to these people about my feelings in the matter. They have responded by saying I am ignorant, and unable to see the truth.
The Hintons have sent me a letter, which I will be posting in the newsletter coming out this week, which spells out their plan for the property. My hope is that this works.
I find it hard to think that with all the scrutiny that these people would have a repeat performance of "Alleged" abuses.
All these people say they have done these things, and I'll be the first to put it into the newsletter and expose them.
Provide me with case numbers, Police reports ETC... Anything that would involve the reportable abuse of a child on the scale that is reported by the ?Anonymous ? in the US of A brings out the Police, local children and youth, and other child advocacy organizations. Don?t tell me that cases are pending. Tell me were cases are pending, and get on line. Criminal, and Civil Cases are posted it some states, on line. I know they are put in the local papers
I hope that the concerned parents, lawyers of the families are there, Boonville, on the 23 of April 2005. If no one shows up to really expose them? I believe in the ?Got it on tape, video, or written down? if not then it didn?t happen
Don?t know, but spent my time in Missouri. ?Show Me? I take these people at face value. If this stuff works great.
Ray Kendeigh
KMS 77-80
Newsletter Staff
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
http://www.kemper1844.org/anyboard9/for ... /1726.html

Posted by: sandhog ®
04/16/2005, 01:15:16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author Profile Edit
 Mark, No disrespect intended just that this is what is being reported by the local news media (unfavorable) whom I doubt want a slander suit in order to increase the circulation of The Boonville Daily News or the columbia Tribune as well as the local network affiliate's.If I read the article correctly the B.P.D. recommended No to this group but I could be mistaken.As well One law suit is too many as that could break a school's bank for what benches and boxes are awarding these day's in hazing case's. Ironically at the time of her demise our school had a suit on a federal bench filed by a family from Ark. settled "out of court" and "sealed".Make's ya wonder??Anyhow it is time to call the corp of cadet's to "SIT UP!" while "Attention to order's" are read for you, Laura "spice" Gramlich (Who's Dad was SGT. Spice and a really good guy & Mother a really nice3 lady) & R.O.K. for all that you people do keeping the spirit alive healthy and well.I just want to see our school if carried into this century (the 3RD) be what we want it to be our tradition's not there;s. Hammer them hard for us ???'s hopefully and I pray the city of Boonville will reject there offer and the object of F. T. Kemper will remain intact... I sincerley doubt they have our intrest's at heart. $$$$ Not using pepper spray on kid's if that is true. Anyway you have GOOD LUCK and let us know!!! Time to put the kid's to bed and IF next year's hurricane season is not a bad one I will turn up at the Sept. reunion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »
http://www.kemper1844.org/anyboard9/for ... /1724.html

Posted by: farrell
04/15/2005, 19:04:10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit
 Sir...I will not deny that anyone will have their opinions supported by myself whether they agree with mine or not. Yours is particularly supported in that I've known yours to be often so even keeled and honest that it is obviously tempered by wisdom. I submit only that some of the info delivered to the press has been intentionally skewed by a small contingency of activists that are only by association of a few outspoken persons involved. Most have no direct association with the goings on, only that they've been in contact with the loudest cries of angered folks involved. Some have not been in or around these schools, and I seriously contend that while there might have been some goings on that were not of the best decision making policies, that their association with the Hinton's is so vague that it's not germane. The Boonville Daily news on April 8th quotes a case against the Hinton's, that in fact was a lawsuit against PURE, a group that is in direct competition with WWASP. So, not everything one reads in the press is accurate. When the reporter was asked if they did a "fact check" on these things, they said No, we thought the information we were being given was true. It wasn't though. And all in all I'm looking at a handful of complaints..compared to the hundreds of testimonies given by parents who state the programs helped greatly. I have some 140 pages of these that will be avail. to alumni at the meeting, or I can send links. I sort of connected it with the group of folks who damn Kemper because of a handful of hazing complaints, but don't realize that on the average we had some 400 cadets a year going through the school, and multiply that times the decades that we've been going there, that handful turns into a teeny percentage compared to who Kemper helped, saved, sent on to greatness. Not saying those things weren't wrong, no way, but do we condemn Kemper because of it-?. That's like saying with the few proven allegations of abuse with the Catholic church that it should be shut down, or not allowed to open another church in the U.S.
I, have been in a few articles, the ones by Shannon Burke are in favorable light, but let's face facts, the press feeds on copy folks. If it bleeds, it leads........The Boonville police to date haven't found anything credible so far to say they are not what they claim, upstanding. And an alumni with good government security access has done their own homework, and that's for me the most trustable source of info.But, you'll all have your chance. Don't take my work for it. Their plans are available in the city already submitted, and you can ask them up front and personal whatever you want. They don't have anything to hide. Oh, and everyone does realize that they could've gotten a money order or cashiers check instead of having Lichfield sign the check. No one would've known then. But they didn't....M.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 03:36:00 PM »
On 2005-04-17 10:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

http://www.kemper1844.org/anyboard9/for ... /1724.html
The Boonville Daily news on April 8th quotes a case against the Hinton's, that in fact was a lawsuit against PURE, a group that is in direct competition with WWASP

Nobody ever said WWASP v PURE was a case against WWASP or Hinton. But Hinton was mentioned in the case. If I'm not mistaken, the article on the 8th was a refutaion of Hinton's claim to not be affiliated w/ WWASP.

And those glowing endorsement letters? I dare ya' to contact some of the authors and ask them where and when they wrote the letter and what prompted them to do so.

Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
Did anyone at Kemper or the newspapers ever see this info?  

http://www.purerebuttal.com or http://www.wwaspsrebuttal.com?

The parent info was a little before my time, but I know many of them and it's still good, and of those I know, most of their kids are home now.  I'm quite surprised that the media hasn't been contacted by any local families in their area other than a friend of a mother stating her son alleged he was abused.

Isn't that common among the kids?  To say they are abused, play on the parents guilt and end up coming home if the parent doesn't check it  out to make sure junior is telling the truth?    If there have been lawsuits, have there been any winning ones?  

It's just all so weird in that anonomyous people are writing to the schools and newspapers, but not saying who they are.  I'd be more afraid of the harrassment from those that oppose residential programs, than from those that support family help.  Do any supporters ever harrass the nonsupporters?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
On 2005-04-18 14:06:00, Dolphin wrote:

"Did anyone at Kemper or the newspapers ever see this info?  

http://www.purerebuttal.com or http://www.wwaspsrebuttal.com?

The parent info was a little before my time, but I know many of them and it's still good, and of those I know, most of their kids are home now.  I'm quite surprised that the media hasn't been contacted by any local families in their area other than a friend of a mother stating her son alleged he was abused.

Isn't that common among the kids?  To say they are abused, play on the parents guilt and end up coming home if the parent doesn't check it  out to make sure junior is telling the truth?    If there have been lawsuits, have there been any winning ones?  

It's just all so weird in that anonomyous people are writing to the schools and newspapers, but not saying who they are.  I'd be more afraid of the harrassment from those that oppose residential programs, than from those that support family help.  Do any supporters ever harrass the nonsupporters?  

"

More WWASP bullshit. Very few children, if any, lie about being abused. The abuse endured by children incarcerated in WWASP's gulags in very real and very frightening.

And, yes, supporters do harras non-supporters by repeating WWASP's lies and by attempting to recruit more desperate parents into their cult.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »
And, yes, supporters do harras non-supporters by repeating WWASP's lies and by attempting to recruit more desperate parents into their cult.

Some even make death threats:

http://www.ticotimes.net/dailyarchive/2 ... #story_two

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »
An e-mail was sent to Mr.Ray Kendeigh a few weeks ago from a person who had concerns about Randall Hinton.  This parent did have direct contact with Mr. Hinton and wanted Boonville to know what their experiences were.  Amazingly, this parent received an e-mail from Mr. Hinton wanting to talk.  How did this e-mail get passed on to Randall??????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 07:10:00 PM »
This sounds so familiar. Somehow they are able to not only get e-mail addresses but cell-phone numbers.  They work very hard to eliminate, discredit, sue or pay-off their opponents - whomever they may be.

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 07:13:00 PM »
All parents are asked to write letters of support for the program.  They aren't required to - but they are asked to. Especially when trouble is brewing. Students are also asked to write glowing reports.  Many of the former students have repressed the horror and abuse they experienced and witnessed.  They must use psychological defence mechanisms to survive.  How else could one endure one or two years of treatment at a wwasp associated facility?

All thinking men are atheists.
--Ernest Hemingway, American author

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »
I'm not trying to discredit the claims as I wasn't there.  What I would like to see is any lawsuit brought against WWASPS for abuse.  Allegation is a different animal than a winning lawsuit.

And to the person that said very few kids cry abuse - that's all MOST of them do in the beginning of ANY program, not just a WWASPS school, as the different threads on Fornits clearly shows.  

I'm just wondering. If this had been about Aspen Education Group, or another allegedly abuse program, buying Kemper, I get the feeling that the same kind of letters would be arriving in the mailboxes of the press and Kemper.

WWASPS programs are not abusive in any way.  If they have a staff person that is, then that person should be fired, but the whole program shouldn't be blamed.  

I read that someone asked about deaths.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but in all the years that WWASPS has been around there have been no deaths at the hands of staff.  There was a suicide in Jamaica a couple of years ago, and one in Montana.  Doesn't make it okay, just not murder.  

I'm as interested as anyone else as to why there are anonymous people sending things to the press and nothing being printed regarding the positives.  I won't as I still don't see that it will be a WWASPS program.  I'm only telling you that WWASPS programs are not abusive to my personal knowledge.

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
As I said in a former post - the WWASP network claims that each program is "independent of wwasp." This protects Lichfield's money from lawsuits. He's managed to find a legal loophole to protect his enterprices.  All of the authorities in Utah know what he's done.  It's a way to protect the hub - WWASP is nothing more than an umbrella organization that funds the programs. Most of the administrators are somehow related to Lichfield or his close associates (Kay and Farnsworth) by blood or marriage.  
http://www.whitecloud.com/fight_vs_totalitarianism.htm' target='_new'>Karl Jaspers, The Fight Against Totalitarianism (1963)

[ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2005-04-18 16:48 ]
If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
On 2005-04-18 16:21:00, Dolphin wrote:

I'm not trying to discredit the claims as I wasn't there. What I would like to see is any lawsuit brought against WWASPS for abuse. Allegation is a different animal than a winning lawsuit.

Ok, show me the same against any of these people:

Sadam Hussein
Fidel Castro
Adolph Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Jim Jones
Chuck Dederich (he was convicted of attempted murder of a lawyer, but never of abuse of any Synanite)

Lots of crimes go unpunished. I suppose you believe that prison rape and beatings don't happen because the guards and wardens are never convicted? And police brutality is a myth too? And all convicts are guilty as charged (except those few fortunate enough to have been sprung from death row on DNA evidence)

You can believe what you want to believe, Dolphin. But you're wrong just the same.

In God's wildness lies the hope of the world x the great fresh unblighted, unredeemed wilderness. The galling harness of civilization drops off, and wounds heal ere we are aware.
-- John Muir

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »
Dolphin,

You are commenting on something you don't know anything about.Please send your child into a "nonabusive" wwasp facility.Maybe two of them and then come back and state the same silly comments. Or better yet YOU go and stay for months or two years . See if you can call home when the starvation, isolation, sexual predators are upon you.

Call your mom and tell  her what is really happening.  FOOL!