Author Topic: They knew exactly what they were doing to us  (Read 1945 times)

Offline `

• View Profile
They knew exactly what they were doing to us
« on: April 17, 2005, 10:32:00 PM »
Somebody knew, I'm telling you. They knew exactly what they were doing to us and they knew it came from the POW camps, and they knew that The Seed was closed down for it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 10:59:00 AM »
They knew exactly what they were doing....I even remember an Executive Staff asshole saying so during Group: "There's a reason for everything we do in here--A reason for the phases, the songs, etc., etc. (nausea sets in).  These people fucked with us in the worst possible way, knowing damn well what they were doing.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »
Yeah, no kiddin? How many times have you heard "Yeah, so what? Your brain needed a good washing"?

It's an incredible con job when you think of it, to believe something now in exchange for life after death. Even corporations with all their reward systems don't try to make it posthumous.
--Gloria Steinam, women's rights activist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »
On 2005-04-18 08:24:00, Antigen wrote:

"Yeah, no kiddin? How many times have you heard "Yeah, so what? Your brain needed a good washing"?

I can recall a foster mom saying those exact words.  She went on and on about how she didn't care if Straight was brainwashing or not---our brains needed "cleaning".  This was in response to her son saying some jive like "Straight isn't brainwashing" trying to refute something an evil copuot/termination had yelled at him in school that day.  Fucking bitch.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
of course they knew. It takes a truly evil person to maintain a hell like they did.  And I believe it was all about the power.  Some would say the money, but that's all that money is a means too for these people, power. Political gain was there goal. The semblers and newtons.  Semblers won that game.  Newtons lost. But they knew, that's for sure.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
Of course they did. This shit has been done and done over and then perfected and done again. Trial and error my friends - of course they knew. We were mere rats in cages to the mon$ter$.

"est adopted, in part, the Zen master approach, which was often abusive, profane, demeaning, and authoritarian. (One of my favorite Zen stories is of the master who asks his disciple a series of questions. No matter what the disciple answers, the master hits him with a stick. Even contradictory answers are met with the stick.) While many participants did not perceive the training as particularly abusive, some were not used to the discipline requested of them. Some have claimed that one typically abusive approach was the requirement of extraordinary bladder control in est training. Participants were advised not to leave the room, even to go to the toilet, during training. According to one est participant, however, "bathroom breaks were scheduled at regular and reasonable intervals....Two or three rows at the back of the room were reserved for those who required more frequent bathroom breaks (and I think either some sort of documentation or personal insistence were required to qualify). No one was ever physically required to stay in the room at any time" (personal correspondence). (This aspect of est training was humorously ridiculed in the movie "Semi-Tough" (1978) with Burt Reynolds and Kris Kristoferson.) In any case, one should expect some sort of discipline and required order for this kind of training. Having people come and go as they please is distracting and not conducive to the concentration necessary for such a program."

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 11:33:00 PM »
fucking right they knew...I was 12 years old and knew it wasnt right..
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
I never heard of "brainwashing" back then,but in L.I.F.E. I recall saying to them "you are trying to brainwash me",and they always responded with a smirk on "your brain needs cleansing".Different program name,but same language and stupid songs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »
I think that a huge part of healing from these deep psychological and physical scars is understanding exactly what it was that they did do to use, for a purpose, and with every intention on knowledge of the outcome.

Were were puppets in their psycho-circus.

BINGO! http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
On 2005-04-18 08:24:00, Antigen wrote:

"Yeah, no kiddin? How many times have you heard "Yeah, so what? Your brain needed a good washing"?

It's an incredible con job when you think of it, to believe something now in exchange for life after death. Even corporations with all their reward systems don't try to make it posthumous.
--Gloria Steinam, women's rights activist

"

those words still make my parents see red....man those people were SICK....damn

:skull:  :skull:  :skull:
EOW