Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS)

WWASPS Graduation Ceremonies?

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
What happens in these? Please explain what you see and hear.

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2005-04-16 18:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What happens in these? Please explain what you see and hear."

--- End quote ---

They don't do anything unusual as far as I am aware.  Not like the wilderness programs with their pseudo-Native American rituals.  They just wear fancy dress and get handed their worthless certificates while the parents clap.

Here is a picture:

Anonymous:
I was just curious because of the fact that they might be a very uplifting and exciting, not to mention emotional experience that has the power to boost the public relations aspect of the program through the roof, and in turn be a wonderful referral aspect of the WWASPS industry.

Any more specific details?  

Who attends beside the parents of graduates?

Anonymous:
I heard from a graduate the wwasp graduations are no big deal. Just your parents, siblings and the director of the facility and other staff. They have a few balloons and teddy bears if parents bring stuff, but as far as I'm told it's not really a big deal or anything.

Anonymous:
As far as obtaining PR materials from parents, they do that in seminars. They get people to write the weirdest stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version