Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS)

Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges

(1/1)

Anonymous:
Who are they and why do they accredit every single WWASPS school?

The Northwest Association accredits schools in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Utah, , and Washington. Schools in foreign nations that enjoy accreditation include: Mexico and Jamaica and Western Samoa.

Western Samoa? Is there a WWASPS is Western Samoa?

Do you think they're leaving out some places too?

Anonymous:
Oh, wait, I see that there is a school in Samoa.

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2005-04-16 06:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Who are they and why do they accredit every single WWASPS school?"

--- End quote ---

A self-regulatory body, heavily infiltrated by WWASP, that, as one recent poster aptly put it, would accredit a school of fish.  Their raison d'etre is to accredit schools that would not be accredited by anyone else.  You pays your money and you gets your accreditation.

Anonymous:
Interestingly,the wwasp employees who had responsibility for many years to travel to various wwasp facilities to make sure wwasp "schools" "academys"  (that's hilarious)

were in compliance, testified for Pure in the wwasp vs Pure trial this past August.Check the transcripts) She teatified under oath that wwasp is consistintley NON COMPLIANT in providing the necessary education tools.IEPs etc for kids with special needs. Learning disabilities etc.They are out of compliance.  Under any other circumstance wwasp facilities would not be accredeited.They arent now.This trumped up, make believe,bought and  paid for North West Accredidation nonsense.  Did you know Ken Kay and other wwaspies are  on the board?

It would have been helpful if Lisa had share that tidbit of facts when she was selling me their progressive, quality accademics.I could have made an informed choice.

I've been told the diplomas are worthless.

Oh bye the way same employee busted Ken Kay in his lies about High Impact not being a wwasp affiliate. Yes, she went to High Impact,Mexico  with Ken Kay . She had been instructed not to tell .She did.....
Does Ken Kay EVER tell the TRUTH?

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---Oh bye the way same employee busted Ken Kay in his lies about High Impact not being a wwasp affiliate. Yes, she went to High Impact,Mexico with Ken Kay . She had been instructed not to tell .She did.....
Does Ken Kay EVER tell the TRUTH?
--- End quote ---

Who is "she" in this quote? Is "she" someone from the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version