Author Topic: Does this sound familiar to anyone?  (Read 5597 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Does this sound familiar to anyone?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
I AGREE-  she is a pyscho bitch.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
Ruffle...shuffle....need hUStle.solicite 4 money.........no honey.....dry bread......ungrateful complainer.need muscle....you three.you know what HE needs...down the stairs....kick..beat....he wants to eat..........ungrateful............a year of hell......need FEES........steal it all........us your head........no sheets.on the ledge.......random thoughts......walking on egg shells....explosions..mean actions......makes sense..............like a normal house.....we worship our savior...........ASYLUM LIVES..............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
"like a normal home," RIGHT! That is  the quote by the teen counselor, Tori, in the KSL story about the abuse of Joey--- as Tori was describing living conditions at the Whitmore.

Certainly hope her "normal home life" with mom Alana did not include throwing kids down stairs, yelling, screaming, physical abuse, spiting in kids' faces, withholding food as punishment, etc. Surely that isn't what Tori considers "a normal home" is it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
we miss read....they, your honor..they miss led.....in her head......got feet...chase them down...stop acting a clown.shape up....speak right..you will have a good nite.special treats.don't speak of the feet.........just a fall.tell not all...........eat good.wash the sheets......forget dancing......a year of treats...........AMF

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »
I have to say this is much better poetry than WSS. Of course, it's a matter of prefrence. But I can almost hear this in the style of Pink Floyd.

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
--Robert Frost, American poet

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »
Antigen,

..you make me laugh....like your quick wit......mature comments........thoughtful insight......fair appraisals....AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2005, 12:29:00 AM »
HI Antigen. I was at a place called the seed in 1999, which was a lot like you described, but at that time Open Meetings had died out. Instead we had big brothers and sisters, who sat on stools in front of the group. Wow, it is incredible how similar it was to you experience. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
one complainer..thats all,just a fall..no your honor..take some calls...we are a model of success...see how we dress.we CLAN.send spam.......got mission??.take the commission............what the heck..some need feet to direct,,no..no feet on the neck........discipline to stop bitting the hand that feeds....HE has special needs.....self inflicted bleeds....no wits..feeding treats to all that forget the fall....ALANA please call......save us all........AMF

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2005, 06:30:00 PM »
On 2005-04-15 21:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"HI Antigen. I was at a place called the seed in 1999, which was a lot like you described, but at that time Open Meetings had died out. Instead we had big brothers and sisters, who sat on stools in front of the group. Wow, it is incredible how similar it was to you experience. Thanks for sharing. "

Reall? You mean the one at 1315 S. Andrews Ave? Art, Shelly, Lybi, Rob and all those jokers? If so, you can probably find a few people you know posting to the Seed forum here
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?forum=8&3474

If it's another one, please fill us in.

I can very well do without God both in my life and in my painting, but I cannot, suffering as I am, do without something which is greater than I am, which is my life, the power to create.
--Vincent Van Gogh, Dutch painter

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes