Author Topic: Miller The Minister  (Read 2712 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« on: April 14, 2005, 08:26:00 AM »
I know Miller claims to be a "father" lmao. Isn't Marti also a reverend? Why didn't she wear her collar? That would have been funny. I am almost certain she is. Did she change her name to Mother Martious ROFL.
She should wear her collar.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 08:41:00 AM »
no shit, we should all wear priest suits to any other hearing that Miller has to attend.  ROFLMAO

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »
What's sad is that he actually believes he's a godly man, and that everything he was doing in Straight, Inc. was for the kids, and in the name of God, helping them.

What kind of wife stands behind a man that has a long history of abusing children? It's just baffling.  

Does they (The Newtons) have kids?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
"Do" they...

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »
On 2005-04-14 06:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

What kind of wife stands behind a man that has a long history of abusing children?  

The kind that enjoys torturing small, vulnerable children...and she most certainly does!!

Does they (The Newtons) have kids?

"

Three.  At least two went through Straight or the Seed.  The daughter was in Straight at 24 years old and I don't believe she ever had a drug problem.
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 09:55:00 AM »
In the name of God?

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 10:06:00 AM »
It just continues to amaze me that people do this stuff in the name of "love and God." I want to understand, but I supposse that's just the way cults are?

For instance, a boy (15 years old) went through a WWASPS school. He was tortured daily for months. Torture that is beyond anything we saw in the Abu Ghraib photos, yet his abusers believe they were "helping him."

How does this happen?

[ This Message was edited by: 001010 on 2005-04-14 07:07 ]
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »
Pray for prey for pay.

I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »
We should all go to his church and all at once start singing our Straight songs, nonestop. we can sing all these songs:

ITS A HAPPY DAY
STRAIGHT IS IT
HOME ON ROCKY TOP
CATS IN THE CRADLE
ZIPITY DOO DAH
OVER HILL OVER DALE
PASS IT ON

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 08:56:00 PM »
YES! YES! YES!

Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »
Miller "Father Cassian" Newton stepped off the bus and was led into the yard of the Florida State Correctional Institute. He had been given ten years for perjury and participating in bankruptcy fraud. Five with good behavior. Years spent basking in the glow of a flourescent light in his "church" office had been hard on him. His body was frail, his skin pallid. He knew he could never make it through ten years in the general population with his virginity intact. He had to get into solitary. As soon as the burly guard unshackled him he made his move. Exhaling a feminine "hmmph" he weakly slapped the guard. He was quickly taken to the ground, receiving a swift kick to the ribs before being restrained. As he was dragged to the solitary confinement cell he felt nothing but relief. "At least in solitary," he thought "I'll be safe." Unfortunately for Fr. Cassian he had picked the wrong guard to mess with.
The next few days were uneventful. The time in his cell he spent evenly between sleeping, reading a "Drug Free America" book he had gotten from the book cart, and masturbating furiously. His self-flagellation was interrupted on the fourth day. The burly guard he had attacked earlier stepped into his cell. The gleam in the guards eye and the mean grin on his face made Fr. Cassian's pecker quickly shrivel in his hand. "You fucked with the wrong man when you fucked with me," said the guard. "The inmates here call me The Asshole for a reason. Now come with me, punk."
The guard led him down the hall to one of several empty shower stalls. He roughly threw Fr. Cassian in the stall and locked the door. Fr. Cassian was petrified. His mind raced as he imagined the myriad of different tortures that could be in store for him. His worst fears were confirmed when the guard returned. In his hands were a short black dress, black stilleto heels, and a curly blonde wig. "Strip down and put this on, bitch." Fr. Cassian did as instructed and was pleased to notice that the dress fit well and the heels gave him a nice slimming effect. The burly guard admired the drag queen. "The GNAA is gonna love you!"
The guard left the shower stall, only to return minutes later. He opened the door and led 20 large black men into the stall. "Father Cassian, meet the Gay Nigger Association of America. GNAA, meet Father Cassian. I'm sure you all will get along fine." With that the guard slammed the shower door closed and walked away laughing.
The men approached Father Cassian, backing him into a corner. The apparent leader stepped forward. "No matter what I'm gonna fuck that purdy lil' ass of yours. Now I can fuck it dry or you can lube it up for me." Father Cassian knew he had no choice. He kneeled in front of the leader, who began to slap his face with his 10 black inches. Puss from syphilictic sores quickly covered Father Cassian's cheeks. When the leader was sufficiently aroused he placed his throbbing cock up to Father Cassian's lips. As soon as Father Cassian opened his mouth the leader violently shoved his manhood to the back of Father Cassian's throat and exclaimed "Swallow my shit you cracker bitch!" Father Cassian gagged as he was violently face fucked.
Just when he was about to pass out the leader pulled out, turned him around and shoved his cock into Father Cassian's ass. Father Cassian began to scream in agony but his cries were quickly muffled by one of the other gang member's cocks. They rode him like that for the better part of an hour. When one man finished another quickly took his place. Just as Father Cassian was getting used to the throbbing pain in his anus the men stopped. One man lay down on the floor and Father Cassian was told to get on top of him and take his dick inside him. Exhausted and humiliated, Cassian had no will left to fight. As soon as he inserted the penis another man came up behind him and began to force his cock into Father Cassian's already filled anus. Again his screams of agony were muffled, this time by a smelly black anus.
For another hour he was violated in this way. When the men were finished with him he couldn't walk and his mouth was filled with dingleberries and ass hairs. Before they all left the leader had some parting words for Father Cassian: "Thanks for that sweet piece of ass, punk. We'll see you again tomorrow. Oh by the way, we all have AIDS." It was going to be a long ten years for Father Cassian.
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
-An inspiring story!

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
On 2005-04-14 17:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"We should all go to his church and all at once start singing our Straight songs, nonestop. we can sing all these songs:

ITS A HAPPY DAY

STRAIGHT IS IT

HOME ON ROCKY TOP

CATS IN THE CRADLE

ZIPITY DOO DAH

OVER HILL OVER DALE

PASS IT ON

"

Thanks for reminding me of "over hill over dale."  :roll:
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
What a great story.  I really enjoyed it.  

I'm not normally into interracial, homosexual prison romance novellas, but I think I'm hooked on this one...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller The Minister
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »
Miller Newton touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Straightmobile and he
couldnt keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I
couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Virgil Miller Newton the city would not approve
of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free.
Can you believe it?

Dr. Dr. Rev. Virgil Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Straightmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.
They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on
raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." Newton care? NO WAY! He
just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with
Miller Newton but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man
touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for
the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.
This got to him, worrying about his image. He continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags, then he drove the Straightmobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account
had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?????????????????????????