Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Lighthouse of northwest florida (fka VCA )/ Rebekah / Roloff )

o

(1/3) > >>

GentleStormi:
[ This Message was edited by: ? on 2005-06-15 00:52 ]

GentleStormi:
[ This Message was edited by: GentleStormi on 2005-05-03 12:35 ]

Anonymous:
Is this forum open to those who are not churchgoers? those who still believe yet cant handle a church service?

Anonymous:
also, what about those who want to believe but still wrestle with the God issue? And seek to find more spiritual healing in the God issues?

GraceJovian:
Two years ago I wrote an online blog novel set in an Indpeendent Fundamental Baptist college called GIBC (Greater Independent Baptist College). I used the novel as a means to expose the gross corruption, degradation of women and sexual perversions that have been sheltered and hidden under the wings of so-called Biblical Fundamentalism.  I ran the novel twice and it was well received by survivors of places like Hyles Anderson College. It featured characters from the "Sonrise Home for girls," a thin disguise for the Roloff home.

About three dozen people wrote to me to tell me the novel helped them get their own experiences into perspective.  Other people, Fundamentalist preachers, strongly opposed the novel and accused me of everything from witchcraft to homosexuality.  But I am a Bible believing Christian, and I wrote the novel to expsoe the abuses.

I am now posting the sequel, entitled A STANDARD CHRISTIAN.  It's free, and new epipsodes are posted daily.  Here is the URL:  

http://home.earthlink.net/~graceblog/blogger.htm

Best wishes,
Jeri Massi (Grace Jovian)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version